Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rKo said:
Thanks Dear Qorax,
i will send them a request will take my chance i hope they accept my request i believe i was in final stage to get medical, BTW
my brother landed in canada ( toronto ) b4 few days can i update or i should keep quit still he need some time to get his pr card
collecting the documents' is worst thing, thanks again dear qoarx for your help ill keep updating..
regards
rKo
When u send your Plea Request, inform that as well.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samindia0 said:
Hi to all.
Congrats to Cielo for getting the Visa.

I have a query. I have sent an inquiry to Lond VO to know my application status on Wednesday. An automated reply came to say that it will take about 28 days for them to get back to me. But is that true? Does it really take that long? Can you guys tell me usually how long does it take for them to send a reply?

thanks
That auto reply is an acknowledgement. That 28 days liner is std. They may reply or they may not too. It depends on the type of query & the sharable info available with the CHC. They could reply within 24-48 hrs. or days further, usually by 7-10 days.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cielo said:
Thanks to you guys for the good wishes!

And thanks Qorax for your interminable support!!Just want to ask Qorax, me and the rest of the family are planning to do landing by May of next year, my husband and I dont intend to settle as yet to Canada but in two years most probably. Is there a requirement that all of us must go back and show up in every 6 mos? ive read on some of the threads here couple times that FSW's dont have to do that..I just want to hear that again clear once and for all and another thing, if ever we do as we plan, are we not going to be in trouble or that sort if ever we finally tell them we were out for those 2 yrs and now we intend to finally settle here, wont there be any problem if we tell them that?am sure they are going to ask why we are outside of Canada for that long..
If theres anybody who has done the same, i hope you could share your experience.
Thanks a whole lot in advance!

Cielo
Presently there's No Such Rule*. The current rule is 2/5, - u must reside in Canada of 2yrs in every 5yrs cycle, if u want to maintain your PR status.

*That rule used to be there before 2002.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Why it takes so long for the PPR. Our medicals was done last April until now we're still waiting:( Is it true that London VO already reach the quota and they will only issue again visas on Dec/Jan 2011?
It's due to Securuty Checks. Some clear that in 2-3 months, while some could wait till 6-8 months & few could go on further up.

Qorax

samindia0

Mar 18, 2009
qorax said:
That auto reply is an acknowledgement. That 28 days liner is std. They may reply or they may not too. It depends on the type of query & the sharable info available with the CHC. They could reply within 24-48 hrs. or days further, usually by 7-10 days.

Qorax
Thanks Qorax. Lets see how long they might take. There's no other choice anyway.

A

anushauc

Ok - Members, here's the details of our Next Meet, that has now been finalized !

Meeting Organizers
Dubai2Canada Group AND Landed Immigrants in Toronto/GTA - Lets Network /Meet

Meet Coordinator:
Member "Qorax” & “AnushaUC” from Canadavisa.Com

Date of Meeting:
25th Sep 2010

Time of Meeting:
11:00 AM (Until we wish to stay back and spend time, over lunch)

Venue of Meet:
Food Court at the Centerpoint Mall, Yonge & Steeles Ave Intersection in Toronto

( See First Search Result : http://www.google.ca/search?q=centerpoint+mall&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a )

TTC Bus Stop:
Right on the intersection (Young-Steeles Ave)

Tenure of Meet:
2-4hrs. Or more as per personal choice

Type of gathering:
Family Event, Casual Networking, Kids r Welcome

Theme of Event:
Get-together over Lunch @ Mall Food Court (Self-Paid)

Transportation Advice
1. Reach Finch TTC Subway Junction (Any Public Transport – GO, Mississauga, Brampton – YRT, TTC)
2. TTC Bus towards North – Route 97, 97B, 97C. Max of 10 Mins from Finch Subway

Note:
- Plz be informed that members r coming from various areas, viz. Scarborough, Toronto & North York, Mississauga & Brampton.
- The meet is open to everyone, even if u r not in the Canadavisa.Com forum. So, ALL ARE WELCOME.
- It's a good way of networking for all new comers. We can grow our friend's circle. Be it from any region. (This will benefit all of us in multiple ways)

All desiring members of this forum r most welcome to join us. We'll be more than happy to get to know each other. If u r willing to join plz, post your willingness and PM either our Leader “Qorax” – Captain Dutta or us (AnushaUC) . There on we can share our contacts and go from there. Thus, we can touch-base for pre-checks, if any.

PS: This message can be passed on to benefit one and all. All are welcome. We are expecting around 15 people at this point of time.

See u there...

Anusha & Chari

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
rKo said:
Dear qorax,
need your advise , as you know my file rejected bcus of AEO approval, but i have good news today
my AEO approved yesterday, so now the problem is my moderate ielts will expire this 28th sep, should i give my re test,
i got my refusal letter from CIC stating that my points was less than 67 acually the file was pending only bcus of AEO approval so i get more than 67 points,my file was in process 1 month and 19 days then they rejected for that reason, can i send my AEO so they can open the rejected case?? will i dont think so
what is your advise , apply fresh or try to ask them to re open my file cus i got the approval from hrsdc and save time.thanks rKo
hi rKo
i have a small advice, its always better to send the AEO and try to open the old file, But at the same time start preparing to submit a new Application. coz its 50-50 chance only once they reject and close a File now. Good luck always buddy . God bless :D

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sir Qoraz, Im new here in forum.. as I review the forum i noticed that you are one of the most helpful seniors here. I hope you can give opinion in my case...

I have until Oct31 to submit my complete medical and police clearance, my problem is I can not obtain Dubai police clearance for now due to my visa has just been cancelled for new employer and my new company has some issues with labour so my visa is still pending and I dont have yet national ID.

Do I need to communicate this situation to CIC London because I am not sure when can I get the police clearance, and I dont want to miss my deadline. Thank you so much sir!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mnl2yyz said:
Hello Sir Qoraz, Im new here in forum.. as I review the forum i noticed that you are one of the most helpful seniors here. I hope you can give opinion in my case...
I have until Oct31 to submit my complete medical and police clearance, my problem is I can not obtain Dubai police clearance for now due to my visa has just been cancelled for new employer and my new company has some issues with labour so my visa is still pending and I dont have yet national ID.
Do I need to communicate this situation to CIC London because I am not sure when can I get the police clearance, and I dont want to miss my deadline. Thank you so much sir!
hi mnl2yyz
if ur sure that new visa cannot be stamped before Oct 20 then you better communicate with chc. if not u can wait, coz normally it takes only 2 working days to get PCC -UAE. Even if you have labour approved copy + a NOC from the employer, u can try to get PCC. (if dubai visa u will get). Good luck buddy :D

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hi mnl2yyz
if ur sure that new visa cannot be stamped before Oct 20 then you better communicate with chc. if not u can wait, coz normally it takes only 2 working days to get PCC -UAE. Even if you have labour approved copy + a NOC from the employer, u can try to get PCC. (if dubai visa u will get). Good luck buddy :D
Thanks for the reply Bijuv007,
My concern is the police in Dubai CID is giving different answers when you ask them if National ID is needed when you apply for police clearance, I dont have national ID yet and I need to have my visa first before I can apply for National ID.. so complicated..

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
mnl2yyz said:
My concern is the police in Dubai CID is giving different answers when you ask them if National ID is needed when you apply for police clearance, I dont have national ID yet and I need to have my visa first before I can apply for National ID.. so complicated..
I applied and got the PCC without being asked for any type of National ID in Dubai. Dont worry. Most important doc is your passport with visa on it. Rest of the documents are not mandatory.

Gul luk
Ashraf

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
mnl2yyz said:
@ mnl2yyz,

Hey Kabayan, Dont worry at all. Get your PCC first. (then Visa> then E ID, if need be).

Follow these steps :

If in Deira, Go to Port Rashid Police Head Quarters becoz it is the quickest (Drive fm Shindaga Tunnel straight upto Port Rashid Signal towards Satwa, cross it and go further down, take the first right turn, drive till end and there you have the PRHQ); Apply with reqd Typed in form (duplicate), 2-3 photos fees, AED 110/ appx.-per person, attach PP copies with Visa Page. If you have Emirates ID then no need for Finger prints otherwise (like in your case) you will have to comply with your Finger prints and then photo-ing, then khallas. Return after 2-3 working days as prescribed and collect your PCC.

At least now you know that for PCC Emirates ID is not a prerequisite. There should be no problems even if your Visa has been cancelled; as PCC is the certifciate certifying that as of that date, there is no criminal case against you. it has nothing to do with the cancellation of the Visa, logically speaking.

So, just smile! :D

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestpal said:
@ mnl2yyz,

Hey Kabayan, Dont worry at all. Get your PCC first. (then Visa> then E ID, if need be).

Follow these steps :

If in Deira, Go to Port Rashid Police Head Quarters becoz it is the quickest (Drive fm Shindaga Tunnel straight upto Port Rashid Signal towards Satwa, cross it and go further down, take the first right turn, drive till end and there you have the PRHQ); Apply with reqd Typed in form (duplicate), 2-3 photos fees, AED 110/ appx.-per person, attach PP copies with Visa Page. If you have Emirates ID then no need for Finger prints otherwise (like in your case) you will have to comply with your Finger prints and then photo-ing, then khallas. Return after 2-3 working days as prescribed and collect your PCC.

At least now you know that for PCC Emirates ID is not a prerequisite. There should be no problems even if your Visa has been cancelled; as PCC is the certifciate certifying that as of that date, there is no criminal case against you. it has nothing to do with the cancellation of the Visa, logically speaking.

So, just smile! :D

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
thank you so much kabayan bestpal...
Nag send ako ng mails syo... maraming salamat po...

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
@ mnl2yyz,

Sorry, I dont u/s Tagalog, paare',

Sorry, I wrote 'Kabayan', to make you feel at home not to mislead you, (remember you said you are new to the forum?; and you thought I am also filipino ;)) No probs!

Now only if you translate it into English please! Seniors or juniors like me can shed some light!

Best Wishes! Relax. 31st Oct is very far!

Bestpal