20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
bijupv007 said:
hi nadeem_jee

nice to see u everyday in the forum vv active,,,,,, but i have a humble request ..... plzz don't fill the thread with just asking for "updates" coz the pages are filling vvvvv fast and it becomes too large, and vv difficult for a new member to find any useful info..., lets us help others to our Max.....
Hi bijupv007,

I agree with you fully and you have expressed what I wanted to convey to Nadeem, through an example of a couplet. But alas, it missed its purpose.
Forums should be educative, informative with exchange of important news or experiences, answers to queries asked pertinent to the forum etc. Just asking 'any updates ?' seems to me, blank and bland at the same time and a let down.

@Nadeem,

I think, if anyone has real concerns of keeping the thread 'alive' then they should at least write something of value be it one's own processing or clearing a hurdle, of any kind of news/views, which according to the member would be mutually beneficial!

With Best Wishes,

Bestpal

sunny7070

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
Hello Qorax and seniors

My ECAS shows recieved by visa office. Now I am going to get one offer letter from our own company branch in canada. My question is
1. will this letter will make my application stronger if i send in this stage?
2. Is there any specific format letter body should contain?
3. What we mean by HRSDC(if am not wrong)approved offer letter?

Thank you

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Dear Bijupv

i find the answr by great captain qorax tht it takes 2-3 months if further detail is demanded after full doc
that was mine i rit chc to tel me status and they demanded further detail abt me in june that i send in july and waiting for medical
saleem

M

maemae

Is there anyone who has the same case with mine? I am the principal applicant and im so afraid after our medicals i found out , that our application may be refused because of the unpaid debts of my husband in dubai.. :( I have already submitted PCC and so afraid that they will ask for another copy.. Im very sure that if they will ask for it, dubai police will not issue a clear PCC because of his record.. i just want to know our chances of obtaining a PR..

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jamy said:
it seems nobody like to answer this question:)
please share your views if possible.i am waiting for satisfactory answer before i send my documents to VO.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Qorex,

Thanks for your reply. We sent the Notarize Transcripts copy of Highest degree only. Is that fine or we have to sent them the original again with the notarize copy of the lower degree?? If they need original they will ask us that they required original?

Regards

qorax said:
If u had sent the Transcripts of the Highest degree, alongwith the Notarized Copy of the Lower one, it should be fine.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nadeem_jee said:
Dear Qorex,

Thanks for your reply. We sent the Notarize Transcripts copy of Highest degree only. Is that fine or we have to sent them the original again with the notarize copy of the lower degree?? If they need original they will ask us that they required original?

Regards
Brother,

As of now - relax & await their instructions. Usually speaking, we should send the correct docs as defined in the Guide/120days Letter - which suggests us to send the Transcripts (not notarized copies).

However, many have only sent copies & have succeeded in the past. I'm one such (didn't even notarize anything). But lately, CIC is getting all finicky about the PR processing & turning very strict with our documentation. So, there might be a concern. But I might also be flapping - it could work out fine too.

Relax! Let time decide.

Qorax

Ps.: If u had the Transcripts, why didn't u send?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunny7070 said:
Hello Qorax and seniors

My ECAS shows recieved by visa office. Now I am going to get one offer letter from our own company branch in canada. My question is
1. will this letter will make my application stronger if i send in this stage?
2. Is there any specific format letter body should contain?
3. What we mean by HRSDC(if am not wrong)approved offer letter?

Thank you
Just that letter might not solve anything. The process requires that the Canadian Co. process an LMO & dish-out an AEO, which is done thru HRSDC & takes immense time.

Most Canadian employers r wary to process that, while some do not fit the criteria of asking an LMO itself. There r certain preconditions to be met, u see.

Nonetheless, if u cannot acquire that AEO (Arranged Employment Opinion, processed thru HRSDC) send them that letter itself. It may not strengthen your case, but CIC could notice that at least.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maemae said:
Is there anyone who has the same case with mine? I am the principal applicant and im so afraid after our medicals i found out , that our application may be refused because of the unpaid debts of my husband in dubai.. :( I have already submitted PCC and so afraid that they will ask for another copy.. Im very sure that if they will ask for it, dubai police will not issue a clear PCC because of his record.. i just want to know our chances of obtaining a PR..
Ma'am,

As we discussed in your own thread on the subject, earlier - if a retake on the PCC is not asked u should be fine. But, if they do - then it'll be impossible to get a current PCC, given your husband's predicament.

The solution lies in your prayers!
I'm praying for u!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jamy said:
hi guys

my question is from you all and i want your opinion

i applied my case under 4131 code.got approval from nova scotia and preparing papers to send visa office in few days .i have the following points as per my understanding

1- bs.hons(4 years)
2-masters in HRM(1 year)
3-IELTS L9,S,7,W,7,R6
4-AGE 10POINTS
5-EXPERIENCE 2.5 YEARS
6-SPOUSE EDUCATION (Bachelors degree)

someone told that if spouse appear as external candidate then i will not get any points .how true is it.she did bachelors from Karachi university and her centre was Kuwait.
degree already in sealed envelope from university also attested from foreign affair pakistan and Kuwait.

what is your opinion?i need to know this because if they won't accept it i will be satnding on 66 points?
I APPLIED FROM Kuwait and if anybody saw a case like this before please let me know waht was the output of it?
jamy said:
it seems nobody like to answer this question:)
please share your views if possible.i am waiting for satisfactory answer before i send my documents to VO.
@Jamy

Brother, u heard it wrong. If the degree is obtained from a recognized univ. - which is approved by the University Grants Commission of your homeland, that degree is Accepted by the CIC.

Don't worry, DLPs (Distance Learning Program/s) of reputed organizations r very much Ok. Some consultants argue on it, mainly 'coz many applicants obtain it from disputable institutions, which is not acceptable by CIC. And when the applicant fails in the PR, they tend to get head-on with those poor fellows.

Relax! Her degree will be fine, given that it's from Karachi Univ.

Qorax

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Qorex,

Actually we were having only Transcripts for Masters and we sent it through consultant they required only notarize copy.. now he is asking toi give him the bachelor transcript also if they will ask he will submit.... I am a bit worried but i have to wait and let the time decide.. Actually now today we will apply for our transcript...

Regards
qorax said:
Brother,

As of now - relax & await their instructions. Usually speaking, we should send the correct docs as defined in the Guide/120days Letter - which suggests us to send the Transcripts (not notarized copies).

However, many have only sent copies & have succeeded in the past. I'm one such (didn't even notarize anything). But lately, CIC is getting all finicky about the PR processing & turning very strict with our documentation. So, there might be a concern. But I might also be flapping - it could work out fine too.

Relax! Let time decide.

Qorax

Ps.: If u had the Transcripts, why didn't u send?

sunny7070

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
thank you qorax

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
qorax said:
Ma'am,

As we discussed in your own thread on the subject, earlier - if a retake on the PCC is not asked u should be fine. But, if they do - then it'll be impossible to get a current PCC, given your husband's predicament.

The solution lies in your prayers!
I'm praying for u!

Qorax
For us we have done our medicals on May after that they again requested an updated PCC but only in UAE which we did sent it again, now we are waiting whats next probably PPR (hope so). I hope they will not ask again for you and your husband otherwise that would be problem.

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
Hi Qorax ji,

How are you.
Is it necessary to take photographs of jewellery which is on one's person.I am talking of minimum jewellery which a normal person wears on himself or heself.In such cases also, is it neceesary to produce photos.I was of the impression that the jewellery which one carries in a suitcase or a bag is supposed to be photographed and produced as evidence of the B4 list.
Pls confirm.

Thanks