+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
bijupv007 said:
hi robert_deeni
the processing time for PNP after getting LOA and submitting the full docu. (if there is no addt documenst required) is from 6-10 months can u tell me which PNP - LOA you have submitted ??
don't worry buddy this month or max next month you will receive medicals/interview papers. Good luck always :D
Dear Bijupv

Thanks for your response.
I am under Manitoba PNP program (Business stream).
I got my Nomination certificate by december 2009
Submit my PR application to Abu dhabi office Jan 2010 and got my AOR on Feb 2010

Do you think there is any diffrent in processing time between PNP streams or they are all under the same processing time?.

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
Dear all

I have question.
Do they start beachround and security check after medical or befor.
I got my AOR since Feb 2010 , so i need to know if the time from there to now is spent to finish the backround check (Note: they didn't send me yet the medicales)

Thanks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Dear Bijupv
what can u gues i send information by chc enquiry in rep. that was demanded it has been past 2 and half month ho much time further expected
saleem

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
robert_deeni said:
Dear Bijupv

Submit my PR application to Abu dhabi office Jan 2010 and got my AOR on Feb 2010

Do you think there is any diffrent in processing time between PNP streams or they are all under the same processing time?.
Yes, the processing timeframe for FSW & MPNP-Business Class r different. Unfortunately CIC does more stringent b/ground checks for the BC stream. Stringent in the sense that more aspects r Xchecked.

But, usually from the time your Nomination reaches them from the Provincial Govt & your docs r filed-in, the process shouldn't take more than 1.5 yrs.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
robert_deeni said:
Dear all

I have question.
Do they start beachround and security check after medical or befor.
I got my AOR since Feb 2010 , so i need to know if the time from there to now is spent to finish the backround check (Note: they didn't send me yet the medicales)

Thanks
Background checks stand completed before sending the Meds. Else, it'd be futile to ask an applicant to get thru his/her Meds & then find him/her inapplicable, don't u think so?

Security checks commence once your Med Report reaches the CHC. It gets validated by PMB-Otrawa & the CSIS goes ahead with the security clearances - concurrently.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:
Dear Bijupv
what can u gues i send information by chc enquiry in rep. that was demanded it has been past 2 and half month ho much time further expected
saleem
Usually it takes around 2-3 months to verify & Xcheck any addnl docs that u send them subsequent to your original filing - whether asked for or sent voluntarily.

Qorax

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Qorex,
Hope you are fine. I need to ask you one question that My wife is a principal applicant and we sent the transcript notarise copy of masters degree. I already get my 2nd file number and waiting for my medical? Do we need to send the transcript for Bachelor? As we did not sent the transcripts for bechlor. we can send them the notarise copy or it should be originnal?

Regards
Waiting for your reply!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nadeem_jee said:
Dear Qorex,
Hope you are fine. I need to ask you one question that My wife is a principal applicant and we sent the transcript notarise copy of masters degree. I already get my 2nd file number and waiting for my medical? Do we need to send the transcript for Bachelor? As we did not sent the transcripts for bechlor. we can send them the notarise copy or it should be originnal?

Regards
Waiting for your reply!
If u had sent the Transcripts of the Highest degree, alongwith the Notarized Copy of the Lower one, it should be fine.

Qorax

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
qorax said:
Background checks stand completed before sending the Meds. Else, it'd be futile to ask an applicant to get thru his/her Meds & then find him/her inapplicable, don't u think so?

Security checks commence once your Med Report reaches the CHC. It gets validated by PMB-Otrawa & the CSIS goes ahead with the security clearances - concurrently.

Qorax
Dear QOrax

Which one is usually longer Backround check or security check?
Also how long security check may take normally.

Thanks

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Nadeem_jee said:
Updates??...
hi nadeem_jee

nice to see u everyday in the forum vv active,,,,,, but i have a humble request ..... plzz don't fill the thread with just asking for "updates" coz the pages are filling vvvvv fast and it becomes too large, and vv difficult for a new member to find any useful info..., lets us help others to our Max.....

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
robert_deeni said:
Dear Bijupv
hi robert_deeni
as far as ii heard from other frnds Manitoba PNP(winnipeg) is little faster than others.after filing its taking 7-11 months ... good luck buddy ;D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
msaleem216 said:
Dear Bijupv
saleem
sorry saleem i didn't get u
u have replied to CHC london rgd wht ?? plzz explain and i will try to help u out
thnaks and rgds

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jamy said:
hi guys

my question is from you all and i want your opinion

i applied my case under 4131 code.got approval from nova scotia and preparing papers to send visa office in few days .i have the following points as per my understanding

1- bs.hons(4 years)
2-masters in HRM(1 year)
3-IELTS L9,S,7,W,7,R6
4-AGE 10POINTS
5-EXPERIENCE 2.5 YEARS
6-SPOUSE EDUCATION (Bachelors degree)

someone told that if spouse appear as external candidate then i will not get any points .how true is it.she did bachelors from Karachi university and her centre was Kuwait.
degree already in sealed envelope from university also attested from foreign affair pakistan and Kuwait.

what is your opinion?i need to know this because if they won't accept it i will be satnding on 66 points?
I APPLIED FROM Kuwait and if anybody saw a case like this before please let me know waht was the output of it?
it seems nobody like to answer this question:)
please share your views if possible.i am waiting for satisfactory answer before i send my documents to VO.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Qorex,

Thanks for your reply. We sent the Notarize Transcripts copy of Highest degree only. Is that fine or we have to sent them the original again with the notarize copy of the lower degree?? If they need original they will ask us that they required original?

Regards

qorax said:
If u had sent the Transcripts of the Highest degree, alongwith the Notarized Copy of the Lower one, it should be fine.

Qorax

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Bijupv007,

you are right but normally i do it when our forum go on 2nd page and I already told that i do it to keep the thread alive and will be easy for other to find it on the first page!! Hope you understand!!

bijupv007 said:
hi nadeem_jee

nice to see u everyday in the forum vv active,,,,,, but i have a humble request ..... plzz don't fill the thread with just asking for "updates" coz the pages are filling vvvvv fast and it becomes too large, and vv difficult for a new member to find any useful info..., lets us help others to our Max.....