+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mujahko said:
here in abu dhabi, they wont accept your PCC application if you don't have emirates ID now.
Thank you, that is my concern because when you phone the CID they give different answers...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mnl2yyz said:
Hello Sir Qoraz, Im new here in forum.. as I review the forum i noticed that you are one of the most helpful seniors here. I hope you can give opinion in my case...

I have until Oct31 to submit my complete medical and police clearance, my problem is I can not obtain Dubai police clearance for now due to my visa has just been cancelled for new employer and my new company has some issues with labour so my visa is still pending and I dont have yet national ID.

Do I need to communicate this situation to CIC London because I am not sure when can I get the police clearance, and I dont want to miss my deadline. Thank you so much sir!
1. During my time - Emirates Id wasn't linked to PCCs, though I had one.
2. U don't need to go to CID office@Ramada R/about for the PCC, it can be obtained from any PS.
3. Yes, they want a valid visa, but u can show your labour paper submitted by your new employer.
4. If u still don't get the PCC, yes-inform CHC about it, but do not delay your apps submission.

All the best!

Qorax

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asyousuf said:
I applied and got the PCC without being asked for any type of National ID in Dubai. Dont worry. Most important doc is your passport with visa on it. Rest of the documents are not mandatory.

Gul luk
Ashraf
thanks Ashraf, In shallah they will give me PCC without emirates ID..

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
1. During my time - Emirates Id wasn't linked to PCCs, though I had one.
2. U don't need to go to CID office @ Ramada R/about for the PCC, it can be obtained from any PS.
3. Yes, they want a valid visa, but u can show your labour paper submitted by your new employer.
4. If u still don't get the PCC, yes-inform CHC about it, but do not delay your apps submission.

All the best!

Qorax
thank you Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
bijupv007 said:
hi mnl2yyz
if ur sure that new visa cannot be stamped before Oct 20 then you better communicate with chc. if not u can wait, coz normally it takes only 2 working days to get PCC -UAE. Even if you have labour approved copy + a NOC from the employer, u can try to get PCC. (if dubai visa u will get). Good luck buddy :D
hi mnl2yyz
in which emirate was ur visa stamped b4?. if dubai ur lucky , if ShJ or AUh thn u have 50-50 chance but better u visit thm and try my frnd and if not act fast to inform the CHC......

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Hi to all...
Once again I am writing this... I am an old scheme candidate... got file number in Jan 2008... and since then no activity further... Does anyone has the same case... please contact me... and all the seniors... once again I am sorry... just want to know if someone knows how much time more it will take for old scheme candidates to further move with their process... I would really appreciate reply... coz its getting on my nerves and I feel like loosing my patience and to look for other options and to leave canadian path...
Regards to all.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haltsys said:
Hi to all...
Once again I am writing this... I am an old scheme candidate... got file number in Jan 2008... and since then no activity further... Does anyone has the same case... please contact me... and all the seniors... once again I am sorry... just want to know if someone knows how much time more it will take for old scheme candidates to further move with their process... I would really appreciate reply... coz its getting on my nerves and I feel like loosing my patience and to look for other options and to leave canadian path...
Regards to all.
The older system has around 3.5 yrs to materialize. Besides there's a wait period, a queue to encounter. I'd advice u to continue with your Canadian path, don't lose patience & don't lose hope!

Qorax

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Hi Nevil,

Thank you for answering, as per my consultant, they paid through DD and it's already cleared. I was requesting a copy of the demand draft though just to make sure tht it was indeed under my name and was encashed. As of now, I don't have my AOR still. How about you?

Thanks,
Neil

nevilraval said:
Dear neil0919,

can u tell us yr file reached CIC Nova scotia before 26th June and what was your mode of fee payment?was it a DD or CC ?!!If it got charged then you should get your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR ) letter on yr email mentioned in your form soon..
Firstly,pl. ask your consultants that pament charged or not ..
Regards,
Nevil

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
@ Neil,

You have enough reasons to doubt the confirmation of your consultant regarding the DD/encashment.

You have'nt recd your first AOR yet.

How come you did not make the DD yourself because you wrote "as per my consultant, they paid through DD and it's already cleared"? Did you pay cash to the Consultant for the DD. If yes, then why should you do that??? :mad:

Anyways, ask the consultant firmly to furnish a copy of the DD and also see that it was made under your name (otherwise s/he would just flash any other Client's DD copy as yours). Ensure that.

Most likely the AOR would arrive at the consultant's email id instead of yours because 'you have chosen a representative'! and hence all mails/communications will be at the former's place!

Other thing, I guess is that these consultants (thugs) just pool everybody's docs say in a quarter and send it at one go; just to save on couriers' fees? Like many envelopes in a bigger envelope! :eek: It's you who loose time and not they!

Start digging him/her! ;) Ask reasons why yr AOR has not arrived yet.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

JooJ

Sep 20, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2007
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi All,
Hope U R doing OK.

I am based in Dubai and have applied on Sep 2007 and got my file number on November 2007 - the consultant company told me no documents are needed..
And here I am, waiting...waiting...waiting.... I keep calling them and they say : your requirement letter will come in couple of months since last year- I even got my ILETS last Nov and scored 8/9, but as far as I know the ILETS are valid only for one year, so if don't get my requirements letter before this November I will have to do ILETS all over again!

I can, of course, apply on the new scheme as I am originally a pharmacist- but I don't think I want to go through hassle again and I am not sure we can move in 6 months time.

Is this delay ok? what's going on?

Please share your advice, input... many many thanks- J

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
@ Bestpal,

Thanks for the remarks, I was actually very worried if they indeed submitted my application by April or May, because I was applying through FSW Program with NOC 1111 (Accountant), and with the new rulings, my NOC is no longer listed... :(

So I really hope that they have submitted my application before the changes. Anyways, they have called me last week and was asking me to prepare copies of my documents as they said that they will be making a follow-up and they will be attaching the copies of the docs....

Whai implications will this create?

bestpal said:
@ Neil,

You have enough reasons to doubt the confirmation of your consultant regarding the DD/encashment.

You have'nt recd your first AOR yet.

How come you did not make the DD yourself because you wrote "as per my consultant, they paid through DD and it's already cleared"? Did you pay cash to the Consultant for the DD. If yes, then why should you do that??? :mad:

Anyways ask the consultant firmly to furnish a copy of the DD and also that it was made under your name (otherwise s/he would just flash any other Client's DD copy as yours). Ensure that.

Most likely the AOR would arrive at the consultant's email id instead of yours because 'you have chosen a representative'! and hence all mails/communications will be at the former's place!

Other thing, I guess is that these consultants (thugs) just pool everybody's docs say in a quarter and send it at one go; just to save on couriers' fees? Like many envelopes in a bigger envelope! :eek: It's you who loose time and not they!

Start digging him/her! ;) Ask reasons why yr AOR has not arrived yet.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Hi Qorax,

As of now I still don't have my initial AOR and Aries called me last week explaining about the delays, etc....

They said that they will be sending a follow-up to Nova Scotia and to do this, they said that the best way is to re-attach a copy of my application with copies of all my supporting docs.... I was demanding for a copy of the demand draft just to be sure that it's really encashed and issued.

My question is, if they can provide me a copy of the draft and proof that it was encashed before the chnage of rules, is it safe to make a follow-up to Nova Scotia with all supporting docs? What implications will this create?

Thanks for the usual support.

qorax said:
There's nothing special or severely adverse about Aries - just another agent. But about your AOR: If u don't get it by this month end, there's a cause to worry.

BTW, since early this yr AORs r taking a bit long... Backlog is to be blamed for it. However, it should come by 4-5 months max.

Qorax

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Hi All,

1 - I have a work experience of over 4 years in NOC 1233 (Insurance Claim Adjuster), which is in the Occupation short-listed under Ministerial Decision. I worked from Feb 2002 till Aug 2006. However the company belongs to my Father in Law (who was just a boss then).

Now I am worried if this will reduce the creditability of my work experience or experience certificate in front of immigrations. If yes, than what should I do?

2 - Another question is that in the Guide it is said that Policy Certificate is not required at this stage, however in the Visa office specific Docs list they mentioned it. So what is correct, Does one have to sent the certificate with the application it self or wait until later when the immigration officer themselves ask for it.
My worry is what if the process takes more than 3 months, since the police certificate will be valid for 3 months only.

3 - Since I am living in Dubai and planning to apply from here, but I will get all the documents notarized from Pakistan. will this be acceptable? also can i get them notarized from the Asst Attorney General of Sindh. He is a Govt Advocate but not a Notary Public.

I will appreciate few opinions / suggestion for experienced friends.

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
JooJ said:
Hi All,
Hope U R doing OK.

I am based in Dubai and have applied on Sep 2007 and got my file number on November 2007 - the consultant company told me no documents are needed..
And here I am, waiting...waiting...waiting.... I keep calling them and they say : your requirement letter will come in couple of months since last year- I even got my ILETS last Nov and scored 8/9, but as far as I know the ILETS are valid only for one year, so if don't get my requirements letter before this November I will have to do ILETS all over again!

I can, of course, apply on the new scheme as I am originally a pharmacist- but I don't think I want to go through hassle again and I am not sure we can move in 6 months time.

Is this delay ok? what's going on?

Please share your advice, input... many many thanks- J
Hi,

Even i'm a 2007 applicant and got my AOR on 31 Oct, took my IELTS on oct 2009 and i am going to take it again next month (oct 10).

There are couple of more members in Dubai who are sailing in the same boat.

As seniors say, be patient, things will move on soon.

Best regards,
Vikram

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
neil0919 said:
Hi Qorax,

As of now I still don't have my initial AOR and Aries called me last week explaining about the delays, etc....

They said that they will be sending a follow-up to Nova Scotia and to do this, they said that the best way is to re-attach a copy of my application with copies of all my supporting docs.... I was demanding for a copy of the demand draft just to be sure that it's really encashed and issued.

My question is, if they can provide me a copy of the draft and proof that it was encashed before the chnage of rules, is it safe to make a follow-up to Nova Scotia with all supporting docs? What implications will this create?

Thanks for the usual support.
1. Didn't u obtain the Draft yourself?
2. There's no way of contacting CIO-NS. Even if one writes a letter - it'll remain unanswered.
3. Your consultant is talking bull****.

Qorax