Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
humsafar said:
Hi All,

1 - I have a work experience of over 4 years in NOC 1233 (Insurance Claim Adjuster), which is in the Occupation short-listed under Ministerial Decision. I worked from Feb 2002 till Aug 2006. However the company belongs to my Father in Law (who was just a boss then).

Now I am worried if this will reduce the creditability of my work experience or experience certificate in front of immigrations. If yes, than what should I do?

2 - Another question is that in the Guide it is said that Policy Certificate is not required at this stage, however in the Visa office specific Docs list they mentioned it. So what is correct, Does one have to sent the certificate with the application it self or wait until later when the immigration officer themselves ask for it.
My worry is what if the process takes more than 3 months, since the police certificate will be valid for 3 months only.

3 - Since I am living in Dubai and planning to apply from here, but I will get all the documents notarized from Pakistan. will this be acceptable? also can i get them notarized from the Asst Attorney General of Sindh. He is a Govt Advocate but not a Notary Public.

I will appreciate few opinions / suggestion for experienced friends.
1. Not a problem.
2. Read the guide again, if it says so - u'll have to deposit it.
3. Notarization is thru a Public Notary or a Magistrate.

Qorax

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Thanx Qorax.

My third question infact was, if I can get the Docs notarised from Pakistan while I am living here in UAE. I mean of course i can notarsied the Docs but will they be accepted by Canadian Immigration. or they will expect to notarise the docs from UAE itself.

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
@ Qorax,

1. No, I did not obtain the draft myself. I paid Aries through my credit card, and they said that they will process the draft... that is in April 2010.
2. They said that they will be re-submitting my application with the supporting docs and the original docs that they sent.

I don't know what to do now. Im feeling cheated and hopless already.

qorax said:
1. Didn't u obtain the Draft yourself?
2. There's no way of contacting CIO-NS. Even if one writes a letter - it'll remain unanswered.
3. Your consultant is talking bull****.

Qorax

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
humsafar said:
Thanx Qorax.

My third question infact was, if I can get the Docs notarised from Pakistan while I am living here in UAE. I mean of course i can notarsied the Docs but will they be accepted by Canadian Immigration. or they will expect to notarise the docs from UAE itself.
yes u can, they will accept it from pakistan aswell....i got mine done from khi since it was cheaper

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
neil0919 said:
@ Qorax,

1. No, I did not obtain the draft myself. I paid Aries through my credit card, and they said that they will process the draft... that is in April 2010.
2. They said that they will be re-submitting my application with the supporting docs and the original docs that they sent.

I don't know what to do now. Im feeling cheated and hopless already.
Just visit your consultant asap & have a fiery talk. I believe they haven't submitted your apps at all, yet. If u don't get your AOR by Sep-10 end, that opinion of mine is very likely.

Qorax

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
humsafar said:
Thanx Qorax.

Off course will be accepted by CHC. I did the same. Go ahead and gud luck

Ashraf

M

maemae

mujahko said:
For us we have done our medicals on May after that they again requested an updated PCC but only in UAE which we did sent it again, now we are waiting whats next probably PPR (hope so). I hope they will not ask again for you and your husband otherwise that would be problem.
thank you for your comment.. I'm really worried..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Viky said:
Hi,
Even i'm a 2007 applicant and got my AOR on 31 Oct, took my IELTS on oct 2009 and i am going to take it again next month (oct 10).
There are couple of more members in Dubai who are sailing in the same boat.
As seniors say, be patient, things will move on soon.
Best regards,
Vikram
hi Viky
Some 2007 applicants are getting letters from CHC london - (2 guys of 2007 applicats got just now), so it means the files are coming up vvv slowly ;D. Good luck always buddy

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
JooJ said:
Hi All,Hope U R doing OK.I am based in Dubai and have applied on Sep 2007 and got my file number on November 2007 - the consultant company told me no documents are needed..
And here I am, waiting...waiting...waiting.... I keep calling them and they say : your requirement letter will come in couple of months since last year- I even got my ILETS last Nov and scored 8/9, but as far as I know the ILETS are valid only for one year, so if don't get my requirements letter before this November I will have to do ILETS all over again!
I can, of course, apply on the new scheme as I am originally a pharmacist- but I don't think I want to go through hassle again and I am not sure we can move in 6 months time.
Is this delay ok? what's going on?Please share your advice, input... many many thanks- J
Hi Jooj
2007 applicants started getting letters from CHC london - (2 guys of 2007 applicats got just now), so it means the files are coming up vvv slowly ;D - Hope you will get soon too buddy,,,,, Good luck always :D

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
asyousuf said:
Off course will be accepted by CHC. I did the same. Go ahead and gud luck

Ashraf
Thanks Alot Ashraf for the reply, I would bother you guys a little more, hope you dont mind.

My next question is, if Diabetic is considered a Dangerous Disease with respect to canadian Immigratio Medical Exam and can be a reason for rejection.

Also tell us if you have provided you original Marks sheet / Degree or Provided the Notarized Copies and they were attested from which organizations e.g University, HEC, Ministry of Education etc.

Hope to get your reply, It will help alot.

As for the first step I am taking is to appear in IELTS the nearest Test is on 20/11/2010, so I am not sure from when I start gathering the Docs.

How much time it takes for you to gather all the Docs like attestation and Police certificate etc..

If you have can spare some time a detailed reply will help me and many others

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
bijupv007 said:
hi Viky
Some 2007 applicants are getting letters from CHC london - (2 guys of 2007 applicats got just now), so it means the files are coming up vvv slowly ;D. Good luck always buddy
Biju,

Did any of our member got the document request letter after our last meet in sahara centre? I think the applicants who received AOR before sep/oct 2007 have received the request.

amer1981

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 August 2009
Doc's Request.
29 September 2009
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
File Transfer...
11 October 2009
Med's Request
3 August 2010
Med's Done....
22 September 2010
Interview........
Not sure
Please if any one can let me know how many days usually the medicals take to be ready and how many days to reach london via UPS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
amer1981 said:
Please if any one can let me know how many days usually the medicals take to be ready and how many days to reach london via UPS
amer1981 said:
I have received my medical request last week on 15 september but it was issued on 3 August, so from that date I still have two weeks. I took appointment and did the medicals on 22 September in Azin Binbrek medical centre.

Can you please let me know how many days it takes to get the medicals done and haow many days foe the UPS.

Please reply.
IMHO, that DMP is one of the lousiest in Dxb... He takes one he'll-of-a-lot-of-time to send the results to CHC. Due to:
1) He awaits for a bunch of results to accumulate - so that he can use one courier package, even though he charges everyone separately,
2) His tie-up with clinical reporting orgs is worrysome... things move@snail pace,
3) He is rude to the core,
4) His English is a shame... The report he'd write reflect that AND-
5) He charges equal or higher than DLC - assessing the payability of his clients.

-Bottomline: Avoidance is a better choice.
-Option: Dubai London Clinic, Jumeirah is far far better.
-How do I know the foregoing? Inputs from many users & I did it thru DLC-Jumeirah.

Regrets for my poor knowledge...
Qorax

Ps.: DLC sends the report either the same day or the next day. Uses TNT, gives us the tracking no. imdtly and the Med Results reach CHC-London within 24 hrs. U can track it online. -Mine did.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Viky said:
Biju,
Did any of our member got the document request letter after our last meet in sahara centre? I think the applicants who received AOR before sep/oct 2007 have received the request.
hi buddy

no ,nobody has received. tht 2 guys i said are in trackit site

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi All Seniors... i am one of the applicant from Dubai, and on 15th Sept10, my medicals(me and my wife) have reached London office, so just waiting for next security clearance stage to get over.

Its really great to find all the Senior Members so cooperative, especially Captian Qurax and Vice Captain Biju...

I hope to see a get together of Dubai members very soon again..!! Come on Seniors !!! please arrange the date and venue for next get TOGETHER..!!

Cheers..

Sattar