+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Thanks @Prabh_555

I made a reply yesterday but not sure if my husband needs a reply too? He got the same email. My application is the main applicant + spouse.

Updated: I included in my reply the details of my spouse as well.
Are you the main applicant? If yes then you did the right thing including your husband's details.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Do I need to inform IRCC about the job changes of my dependent (spouse)?

He got laid-off from the job that was included in the application then he got a new job now.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Do I need to inform IRCC about the job changes of my dependent (spouse)?

He got laid-off from the job that was included in the application then he got a new job now.
You don’t have to update them.
Since you applied under Express entry - Canadian experience class, then you got your score and then ITA,
All they need to do now is verify that you meet the eligibility requirements at the time of your application. Anything after you applied does not have to be reported to IRCC

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Received IRCC Permanent Residence ConfirmationPortal email !!!!!! I was wondering weather I can consider my application approved? As in my case I was worried as I was working at minimum wage for NOC b job. In case of rejection do they send this email?

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Received IRCC Permanent Residence ConfirmationPortal email !!!!!! I was wondering weather I can consider my application approved? As in my case I was worried as I was working at minimum wage for NOC b job. In case of rejection do they send this email?
Congr bro... u wil get Approval soon

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi @NOC98 / @legalfalcon / @scylla / @jes_ON / everyone

I have my TRV application ongoing. I already got the COPR however my gckey account is not updated yet. I am already in Canada. Are they automatically going to withdrawal my TRV application? Should I reach out to the visa office and ask them to withdraw my TRV application?

Please help!

Thank you,

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Here are my Final Stats
Single Applicant CEC Inland
ITA Feb 14th Draw 176
AOR March 9th 2021
Biometrics March 20th
Medicals Passed March 23rd
Extra Document Requested IMM5406 May 1st
1st Ghost Update May 9th
Second Ghost Update May 28th
IRCC 1st Email May 28th (replied same day)
Portal Credentials June 7th
CoPR Email June 23th
3 Months and 14 Days!
VO OSC Ottawa VLU

Reactions: nirmalathilak

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I wanted to ask something
I submitted my application on 20th june 2021 in expresss entry i got ITA on 10th june
Mistakenly i submitted my RCMP PCC Instead of INDIA PCC. What should i do ? I m really tensed
Will my application be refused ?

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Hey guys
I wanted to ask something
I submitted my application on 20th june 2021 in expresss entry i got ITA on 10th june
Mistakenly i submitted my RCMP PCC Instead of INDIA PCC. What should i do ? I m really tensed
Will my application be refused ?
Submit a webform with the proper document attached

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
hii guys
i have a dumb question
i submitted my application on 20th june 2021 now when i login to my online account and then check my application status i noticed one thing that the UCI in the express entry doesnt match with UCI on my work permit? is it natural i mean is there any problem the express entry UCI starts with CAN and the work permit UCI starts with 9. i m a little scared
also, when i applied for my PGWP i gave the biometrics so it should automatically update the biometerics section in the application portal but its showing nthing does this take time to update ? Please advice i m very scared

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question I received my gcms notes yesterday and it is only 16 pages has anyone ever received something like that before the one I received before this was like 200 pages

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
I have a question, I already got the eCOPR from my dependents (wife and son) but they have some mistakes:

* The "Last Entry at" information they put something regarding "Pearson Airport" but must be "Ottawa Airport" (I don't know why this happened, I reply the email with the same information for each of us)
* In my wife eCOPR "DEPENDANT(S) INFORMATION" section, they put the information about me, not about my son.

I already send a webform request and they answer me that I need to follow some kind of additional procedure that include to submit the form IMM 1436, after checking that form looks like there is no place to request to ammend that information. I submit a question again, anyone have the same issue ?

Thanks!

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Just called IRCC and the application status is:

Eligibility - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete
VO - RROC

Asked about the processing pace for applications with outland dependents and the agent couldn't provide any comments.
Additional information can be found in my signature.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hello,

Just called IRCC and the application status is:

Eligibility - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete
VO - RROC

Asked about the processing pace for applications with outland dependents and the agent couldn't provide any comments.
Additional information can be found in my signature.
I have exactly same status as yours (same VO as well), ugh

Reactions: jagann