+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
As the person said above, the system automatically assigns the program you’d be invited in.

You can remove your foreign work experience if it’s cumbersome to get the documents. This round is special as the cut off score is only 75 points. As long as your CRS is above cut off + eligibility still met, you’ll be fine.
By the way, I already sent a PR paper based to IRCC in Sydney and awaiting AOR, so do I have to withdraw it before applying CEC, or I can keep both at the same time? Any risks?
Please give me an advice, thank you.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
By the way, I already sent a PR paper based to IRCC in Sydney and awaiting AOR, so do I have to withdraw it before applying CEC, or I can keep both at the same time? Any risks?
Please give me an advice, thank you.
You don’t need the provincial nomination anymore as you already got invited at the federal draw.

Not sure of the risks of keeping both. If your provincial nomination is linked to your EE profile, where would you upload your PNC if you already submitted your PR application?

Last edited:

VishKini

Feb 25, 2019
What do you mean locked? Your EE profile will be locked when you receive your ITA and all details will be transferred to your PR application profile. Your PR application should still be editable (make necessary changes, answer additional questions, upload docs) until you submit/finalize it. No payment (Application fee, RPRF) needed until you’re ready to submit.
@NOC98: When I login to my EE profile and check the application status, there is no option to edit. It says “Transmitted” and locked

Last edited:

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
You don’t need the provincial nomination anymore as you already got invited at the federal draw.

Not sure of the risks of keeping both. If your provincial nomination is linked to your EE profile, where would you upload your PNC if you already submitted your PR application?
Thanks for your response.
My provincial nomination didn’t link to EE ( OINP-International Student Stream), I sent paper documents to IRCC in Sydney and awaiting AOR.
I am confusing now and don’t want any risks.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for your response.
My provincial nomination didn’t link to EE ( OINP-International Student Stream), I sent paper documents to IRCC in Sydney and awaiting AOR.
I am confusing now and don’t want any risks.
Check OINP what are their cancellation policies and see if you can get a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: vuta

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
Is any having problems logging on to ircc
I was able to login today at 9 and accepted the invitation. Will start documentation soon.
I couldn't login for whole day yesterday. The game here is to wait patiently. Everyone will get ITA as long as they have applied. All the very best :)

Reactions: Margotte
Sep 16, 2020
I'm stuck in an endless loop.
It's redirecting me back to the language choice buttons of the cic.gc.ca homepage.
Cleared my cache, tried incognito mode, both Chrome and Firefox.
Anybody having the same issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Preet_001

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC