Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
T
You can’t use that PCC, IRCC will reject your app as incomplete if you submit that.

in the PCC document placeholder, add a document explain why you can’t get PCC within 90 days, mention explicitly covid-19 and if you can add additional evidence (if you applied already or the expected processing time to get that PCC).
thank you. Appreciate your help. Planning to submit new PCC application ASAP and will include LOE with my application.

Reactions: NOC98

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,
I got ITA but I am presently in halifax worked here for few months but my experience is from ontario, since I got ITA I am moving back so should I mention that I was in halifax and I am going back in my intentions to stay paper or should I just mention about ontario only
Congratulations! Is this for CEC cut off score of 75, if I may ask, when did you get your ITA. To answer your question, I do not think your location matters for CEC, it does however for PNP.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All, for those who were eligible for the CEC draw, is there anyone who hasn't received their ITA?
I just called IRCC. They said that if between today and tomorrow the ITA has not been received to send them a Webform on Wednesday. So that's some good news.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,

Need your advice. My younger brother created a profile last year based on the fact that Co-op would be counted as valuable experience. At the time we did not realize this only applied to FSW and not CEC. We only just found out. His profile categorized him under CEC and not FSW with 320 points and so he was invited to apply for a PR.

He had a high school diploma, was in the university but had to drop out for a year as we couldn't meet up with the fees, he later went to a college and whilst in the college, he got a very good internship as an Engineer with a top company for 1 year. This is what we filled as his one year experience. The company later offered him a part time role for an additional 9 months and just recently offered him a full-time role upon his graduation from college in April.

So the question is should he go ahead and submit documents? He's about to apply for his work permit in April after his graduation.

Should he wait for a year before applying again?

Are they more concerned with the co-op experience with a cut off of 75?

Can we risk it?

I would be grateful for your opinions and advice. Thank you!
He needs to decline ITA.

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Friends, After long wait was able to log in . Had few questions and hoping would get some clarity.

1) I need to edit my profile , earlier i had mentioned that my spouse will not be accompanying me however now i want to add her as my score did drop by 4 points to 421 but still i am within the the cut off . I have been hearing different versions of how the immigration officer accessing the case would take decision for this situation . While some says as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and is within the cutoff score you are ok where as others mention they have become strict in this case and there is a possibility of rejection. Is there any suggestion or recommendation or anyone in the recent 6 months have gone thru similar situation then kindly help.

2) Also where do i add my spouse details is it when i start confirming the details in continue application under Application Type - Permanent Residency

3) I read somewhere that there will be a list of documents that i will tell you all the documents you have to upload is it after i complete the application mentioned in second point ?

A life time opportunity so dont want to miss this kindly provide your valuable feedback.

Regards

Reactions: kuttan81

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is it fine to remove the Canadian work experience of my husband which was awarded 7 points. It’s quite difficult to get COE from his company. I do still have 388 crs points after removing it.

kuttan81

Feb 13, 2021
Friends, After long wait was able to log in . Had few questions and hoping would get some clarity.

1) I need to edit my profile , earlier i had mentioned that my spouse will not be accompanying me however now i want to add her as my score did drop by 4 points to 421 but still i am within the the cut off . I have been hearing different versions of how the immigration officer accessing the case would take decision for this situation . While some says as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and is within the cutoff score you are ok where as others mention they have become strict in this case and there is a possibility of rejection. Is there any suggestion or recommendation or anyone in the recent 6 months have gone thru similar situation then kindly help.

2) Also where do i add my spouse details is it when i start confirming the details in continue application under Application Type - Permanent Residency

3) I read somewhere that there will be a list of documents that i will tell you all the documents you have to upload is it after i complete the application mentioned in second point ?

A life time opportunity so dont want to miss this kindly provide your valuable feedback.

Regards
We are exactly in the same position..Expection more suggestions from experienced people