+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sign-in loop everytime - how to fix

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Guys, I'm not sure if anyone of you never has this problem, but it happens with me everytime I try to sign in to CIC website.
It's always a loop, after you insert your acc and pw, the website directed you towards the CIC homepage.
This is so annoying. I have tried to clear cookies and caches but it still happens.

How do you manage or you have to live with it? Is there any quick fix?

Thanks

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The below steps work for me every time. YMMV:

Log in the first time with one browser. It will likely loop you back to the homepage. KEEP THAT TAB OPEN (very important)

Then open a new, incognito tab. Go through the sign in process again. This time it should work and you can proceed as normal.
Alternative: use a second browser instead of a new, incognito tab in the same browser.

Make sure to logout after you are done.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Login in incognito mode (Chrome). Redirected to home page to choose language. Now close that incognito tab and open a new incognito tab and login again. It should work on second login.

Reactions: rt865 and maxmeomeo

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Login in incognito mode (Chrome). Redirected to home page to choose language. Now close that incognito tab and open a new incognito tab and login again. It should work on second login.
should I close or keep it open?
I kept it open last time and still have the problem.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Guys, I'm not sure if anyone of you never has this problem, but it happens with me everytime I try to sign in to CIC website.
It's always a loop, after you insert your acc and pw, the website directed you towards the CIC homepage.
This is so annoying. I have tried to clear cookies and caches but it still happens.

How do you manage or you have to live with it? Is there any quick fix?

Thanks
This happens to me every single time i sign in. The way i do is close the browse and sign in again from the beginning and it always works the second time