+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES duplicate report renews date of issue?

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Guys, does anyone know if after ordering a duplicate copy of WES, The ECA# remains same? I can see the reference number is same but not sure about the ECA number. ECA number is in the format ECA1234IMM.

lanmanwan

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Guys, does anyone know if after ordering a duplicate copy of WES, The ECA# remains same? I can see the reference number is same but not sure about the ECA number. ECA number is in the format ECA1234IMM.
HI, WES call center guys are robots or tjeu alway used the template or scripted answers, they are idoids, they dont know in reality how candiate suffer as they have lot of query to answer , they only reply that u get within three day or one week with bullsit answer yes duplicate copy of wes is accepted, and they say they work closely with ircc- this is not true.. they have not change this answer pattern....

try this quesiton with canadian immigration cci or ircc,

post this question or call customer care of cic , you wont get answer, and the answer u will get after one or three month later requesting to fill the basic details and again an irritating qustioner.
now to answer your question, some members have said , yes they got accepted, but the next step is manual verification procedure by cic officer, the just simply reject it...

my advise is apply for freshly... or file a lawsuit from canada using ur friend who works as a lawyer, question them, then only cic will reply to court or government, cic has 1000 queries daily... they are fed up or it look they dint like to reply...for common folks who wish to immigrate..

Jun 24, 2020
Hello All,

Can you guys please let me know which option you selected under "My Account" Section. My WES report is also expired and want to renew.

Also will it work and in report does they mention Duplicate? Is it accepted by IRCC?

Also if you guys let me know where is that option which states to send report to IRCC electronically. And what are the total charges for same. Please find Options below which i can see on my account. please let me know which one to select?

1. Order Duplicate standard
2. Order Duplicate IRCC

Also Will that helps in immigration? Because getting whole process will take time.

Qazi am

Mar 3, 2018
Got ITA, Submitted my application in June 2019, received AOR. My WES Eca is getting expired on 22 Dec 2019. Will i have to renew my ECA after 22 dec? Please reply.
Did u order duplicate report or there was no need as u had received ur Aor at that time

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Hi

The duplicate report will have different ECA# ? the one ending with IMM ?

If its is different number, then we may need to make sure the new number is updated in 'ECA certificate number' field of EE profile.
NO, duplicate report will be having same ECA# as the original but will have new issue date. Also, they will mention about original issue date in the description.

Reactions: Miracle2018

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Yes, ECA# will be same as original.

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
HI, WES call center guys are robots or tjeu alway used the template or scripted answers, they are idoids, they dont know in reality how candiate suffer as they have lot of query to answer , they only reply that u get within three day or one week with bullsit answer yes duplicate copy of wes is accepted, and they say they work closely with ircc- this is not true.. they have not change this answer pattern....

try this quesiton with canadian immigration cci or ircc,

post this question or call customer care of cic , you wont get answer, and the answer u will get after one or three month later requesting to fill the basic details and again an irritating qustioner.
now to answer your question, some members have said , yes they got accepted, but the next step is manual verification procedure by cic officer, the just simply reject it...

my advise is apply for freshly... or file a lawsuit from canada using ur friend who works as a lawyer, question them, then only cic will reply to court or government, cic has 1000 queries daily... they are fed up or it look they dint like to reply...for common folks who wish to immigrate..
No, you can't apply freshly to WES. I already tried and it didn't work. I created new profile with new email Id and submitted a new application. They rejected my new application, refunded my fee and linked my new account to old one.

Amruta2410

May 27, 2020
I want to get a duplicate copy of my expired WES report for Canada express Entry purpose. But currently I do not have an active Express Entry profile but I will have one in next month. Should I request duplicate WES report now or once I have active express entry profile?
Will WES be able to send my WES report to IRCC even if I do not have active Express entry profile?

Thanks in Advance

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dears, I'm in the same situation here. I completed my original ECA on 28 Sep, 2017. Now I've done and received the duplicate copy on 31 Aug, 2022 which is mentioning "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on September 28, 2017)". I've also sent a copy to IRCC via eDelivery by selecting IRCC as the receipient for immigration purposes.

I'm really confused and worried whether this duplicate ECA will be accepted or not. Need to know if anyone's duplicate ECA has been accepted by IRCC or not. Please help.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Dears, I'm in the same situation here. I completed my original ECA on 28 Sep, 2017. Now I've done and received the duplicate copy on 31 Aug, 2022 which is mentioning "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on September 28, 2017)". I've also sent a copy to IRCC via eDelivery by selecting IRCC as the receipient for immigration purposes.

I'm really confused and worried whether this duplicate ECA will be accepted or not. Need to know if anyone's duplicate ECA has been accepted by IRCC or not. Please help.
Yeah man you may get deported for renewing your ECA and providing evidence that you took the right steps get your education re-assessed (and did so correctly). Keep worrying......

(about absolutely nothing)

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Luckily I got invite once again, and now re-applying for permanent residence. My duplicate ECA has 2019 'date' but also mentions that the original evaluation was completed in 2013. Same situation as last time ! This time around though, I am mentioning the issue in Letter of Explanation, as well as will including screenshots of the 2019 eDelivery receipt of the duplicate report to IRCC on WES website. Also adding screenshot of the downloaded duplicate report. Really hope ECA does get accepted this time.
Hi,
Please confirm whether this time duplicate ECA report accepted by IRCC for you? This will come as relief for many people.