+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES duplicate report renews date of issue?

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I sent this email to WES a week before but haven't received any reply yet:

My WES evaluation report was issued on May 29, 2013 and will expire next year for CIC immigration purpose. How can i renew it for another 5 years? Do i need to send my transcripts and pay the full fees again or can i just order a duplicate copy (https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp?) and get a new report with the updated report date that will be valid for another 5 years? Also, how can i ensure that WES keeps my documents forever instead of the mentioned 10 years?

Any idea?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
montylee said:
WES ECA reports are valid for IRCC purpose for 5 years.
i.e. your ECA report will expire on May 28, 2018.

Till then they will not process your request of renewal.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Does this mean that i can only renew it after expiry? And what about transcript part of my question? Will I need to send it again or will the existing ones do (no change in qualification)

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
montylee said:
Does this mean that i can only renew it after expiry? And what about transcript part of my question? Will I need to send it again or will the existing ones do (no change in qualification)
This is what I understand from WES FAQ section:

If you re-apply for it within 10 years, WES will NOT ask you to send those documents again. Since WES preserves the records for 10 years.

You have to only apply again, and pay the fees.

CDplai

Dec 20, 2017
Hello. This is what I'm wondering as well. I have not seen the answer for the part about whether the duplicate report will have the updated report date that will be valid for another 5 years or not. Please clarify.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I chatted with another guy on this forum who said that he got this reply from WES: duplicate report will carry the same expiry date as the original.
I have asked my friend in Canada to call them and ask them this, let's see.

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
I called WES and they told me that the duplicate report will serve as a renewal for your report. I have done it and it should on the top header of the letter the new date and it says duplicate of the one was made in June 2013

Reactions: Miracle2018

oladet

Apr 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called WES and they told me that the duplicate report will serve as a renewal for your report. I have done it and it should on the top header of the letter the new date and it says duplicate of the one was made in June 2013
Please how did you go about it and how much are we to pay for it. Mine has expired and would want to renew it.

oladet

Apr 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Or should I just order a duplicate from my account

oladet

Apr 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really don't understand. Order duplicate from my WES account, stating / clickg 2.recipients myself and IRCC. What I'm I to save as PDF? Is it the payment page that I have ordered. Attaching my original WES to what? WES don't communicate through email. So where will I be attaching the PDF and original WES report to???