+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES duplicate report renews date of issue?

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
I do not have failed marksheet in canada with me, I only carry the passed one.
May be I missed the reattempt ones since i could not clear. Later I only kept the passed marksheet and degree with me. I am currently in Canada on work permit and applying for my PR. For educational assessment when I read on some website that we need to send the failed marksheet copy to WES and same set of copy will be attested and sent from university to WES for evaluation. In that I am little confused if this is correct information.
If I submit only passed marksheet copy to WES and university send the attested one with reattempt/failed marksheet along wit passed one it will be a mismatch and my money and effort will go waste. Can anyone guide me,

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
All,
urgent,
does any one got confirmation from cic whether the wes cert is accepted after five years when ordered for additional copy ... which has printed with with new dates, along with aa note duplicate copy , extract from original dated on 5 years back.

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
I called WES and they told me that the duplicate report will serve as a renewal for your report. I have done it and it should on the top header of the letter the new date and it says duplicate of the one was made in June 2013
Hi Kaceyx,

Was your duplicate report was accepted by CIC.. mine to got expired so i renew the same, but have doubt what if cic may reject...please reply...
thanks
robosankar

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I called WES and they told me that the duplicate report will serve as a renewal for your report. I have done it and it should on the top header of the letter the new date and it says duplicate of the one was made in June 2013
I selected IRCC as the recipient. Did I also need to select myself as the recipient too?

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Caution to every one. I went the "Duplicate Evaluation Report" route, submitted my express entry profile, and got an invite. After submitting my PR application and waiting for around 2 months, my application got "Cancelled as Incomplete". The reason being the older than 5 years evaluation report. My duplicate report had the current date but also mentioned when actual evaluation was done, which was more than 5 years ago. Therefore, I can confirm that validity does NOT extend with a duplicate report.

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hello .. will ircc accept duplicate report hard copy because my original report did not delivered to me as it may be lost in mail..Please suggest your ideas.

ama1982

Jul 5, 2019
Caution to every one. I went the "Duplicate Evaluation Report" route, submitted my express entry profile, and got an invite. After submitting my PR application and waiting for around 2 months, my application got "Cancelled as Incomplete". The reason being the older than 5 years evaluation report. My duplicate report had the current date but also mentioned when actual evaluation was done, which was more than 5 years ago. Therefore, I can confirm that validity does NOT extend with a duplicate report.
Thanks for sharing your experience and sad to hear about your rejection..really hope that you make it through next time & soon.

My WES ECA is valid till 28th Oct 2019. I have raised my EE profile but yet to get an ITA. What do you suggest I should do in regard to my ECA validity extension. Is it better to wait for it to get expired and then get the renewal by following method - https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-renew-your-eca-report/ (paragraph 3). I also need to add one new credential to my ECA.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello .. will ircc accept duplicate report hard copy because my original report did not delivered to me as it may be lost in mail..Please suggest your ideas.
Soft copies which you can download from WES website are acceptable. As the mail that you receive is a mere printout of the same.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience and sad to hear about your rejection..really hope that you make it through next time & soon.

My WES ECA is valid till 28th Oct 2019. I have raised my EE profile but yet to get an ITA. What do you suggest I should do in regard to my ECA validity extension. Is it better to wait for it to get expired and then get the renewal by following method - https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-renew-your-eca-report/ (paragraph 3). I also need to add one new credential to my ECA.
Adding new credential = Upgrading your ECA. Upgrading would result in issuance in new ECA report, you won't need to go for renewal.

syedomar

Jul 16, 2019
So how to renew the report? This means that we should get the evaluation done again?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
But on the wes website its given if we order for an additional report it will extend its validity date.
Apparently, in this thread, people have detailed their experience on usage of ECA report with "extended" validity. If we are to believe them, in that case, a new evaluation would have to be done.

neelpthakkar

Aug 2, 2019
Did the mention clearly the reason - as the report is older than 5 years or simply "Cancelled as Incomplete"?

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Did the mention clearly the reason - as the report is older than 5 years or simply "Cancelled as Incomplete"?
Yes, they did mention that clearly.

First CIC updated the status on my PR application to 'Cancelled as Incomplete'.
Then they posted a letter to my online account citing the reason for rejection as being the ECA having been issued more than 5 years ago.