+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IQAS recognize Degree from Sikkim Manipal University

SusheelM

Nov 16, 2018
You're welcome.
I guess so. Never know when ICAS would stop it too though. There's a pattern.. WES CES n now IQAS.. they all used to do it and stopped at some point.
Sorry, I have one more question, did they offer you any refund since they were unable to evaluate?

Navi.1

Nov 2, 2018
Sorry, I have one more question, did they offer you any refund since they were unable to evaluate?
They offered me to get an assessment for Bachelor's or get refund, i opted refund. They are yet to send a confirmation though whether it's full or partial.

Reactions: SusheelM

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
Did you get your transcript accessed by IQAS or still waiting ?how much time gone so far?
My timeline :
Applied on 2nd Oct 2018
Sent masters ttranscript and application on24th oct
Aor1: awaited
22nd Nov 2018: bachelor s transcript dispatched(finally obtained after much headache)
Aor2: awaited
Eca soft : awaited
Eca : awaited

By when can i expect eca? Will IQAS be closed for Christmas? That will dealy by another 2 weeks if it does...

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
Can anyone let us know if people who have attended MBA after 2015 receive such email from IQAS?? Looking at date of completion I believe only those who completed MBA before 2015 are being asked about the study centre’s.
Hi unni567:

My Mba degree from SMU commenced on 15th feb 2015 and was complete
In Jan 2017. I checked that Smu degrees were valid for this period both under UGC and DE. I also sent copy of hc orders along with my application. But i want to know..has anyone obtained a positive result for eca for mba during this period?
If not what are you guys doing ? Hiw can this be resolved?

megas

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

I completed my graduation BBA from Sikkim manipal university in year 2010 & wanted to get ECA done from IQAS, but just got to know from SMU that IQAS is not evaluating degrees from SMU currently, and they are not accepting documents, can anyone help me here.. is this news true?

Aug 15, 2018
~PATIENCE~

I hope it may help many people here.

The process of evaluation of MCA(Master's of Computer Application) distance mode (Sikkim Manipal University)
- 30th Apr sent documents to SMU (only sent Master's degree).
- 30th May received the 1st email from IQAS (they have received my document but with a catch, they wrote in the email that you forgot to attach the passport photocopy with your documents, in order to process your file please send your passport photocopy,)
- passport photocopy missing a note in the first email ( text was just end of the email somehow I didn't read that and keep that email as it is for a month)
- on 30th June I was going through the email and I re-read each line then I realize my mistake. (Please read every email carefully).
- on 2nd June send Passport photocopy to IQAS.
- on 9th August they sent me the 2nd confirmation email that they have received my all the documents including passport photocopy (sigh of relief)
- Today (11th October) received this 3rd email that my MCA degree is equivalent to Canadian Master's degree.

Finally, it's here, happy and contented
Which year you have completed the Masters? Which study centre?

megas

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for your reply, its actually helpful.

I did my graduation from SMU (2007-10) but post graduation from Pearl academy of Fashion, yesterday only got to know from SMU that IQAS is not evaluating SMU degress as they rejected most of the students degrees recently, lets see what they come up with.

shiv_canada

Dec 11, 2018
hi guys, anyone here started MBA DE in 2013 and finished in 2015. can anyone confirm if march 2013 -- june 2015 lateral entry mba recognized byUGC and in turn by ICAS/IQAS?

N001

Dec 15, 2018
Hello,
I have got ECA done from WES for my bachelors and I got the report stating that it's equivalent to a 4 year degree.
I have completed a 1 year diploma course from SMU(PGDIT) in the year 2012-2013.After reading the threads I realised that IQAS evaluated a degree from SMU but currently it doesn't. Was diploma evaluated before? As I couldn't find any detail on diploma in the following thread.
Is there any other body which evaluated DE diploma.? Please suggest.

Dec 4, 2018
They offered me to get an assessment for Bachelor's or get refund, i opted refund. They are yet to send a confirmation though whether it's full or partial.
Dear Sushil,

From where did you do your degree ( Which State in India ) ? When did IQAS sent email of your SMU Degree ? Which year you are passed out from SMU ?