+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document is Invalid

USUABBA

Apr 22, 2021
My invalid status was posted on April 15, unfortunately I was scheduled to travel on the April 18, and I didn't know on getting to the airport, I was not allowed to board, my medical expired on March 2021. I have done another medical on April 20. Does anyone knows how long it will take for this to be updated and the document status change to valid?

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
Could you please share as to approx. how many days does it takes to update the status once medical is done.
I got reply from IRCC that once panel physician update the report they will update medicalsand time line is not told by them. the visa will be valid. A big Relief. Kindly go for medical and request them to upload same day. I hope this helps everyone.

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
My invalid status was posted on April 15, unfortunately I was scheduled to travel on the April 18, and I didn't know on getting to the airport, I was not allowed to board, my medical expired on March 2021. I have done another medical on April 20. Does anyone knows how long it will take for this to be updated and the document status change to valid?
Yes, I got reply from IRCC that once panel physician update the report they will update medicals and the visa will be valid. A big Relief. Kindly go for medical and request them to upload same day. I hope this helps everyone.

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
How many days did it take for it to reflect on your gckey after raising a Webform?
How many days did it take for it to reflect on your gckey after raising a Webform?
this will take time. Yes, I got reply from IRCC that once panel physician update the report they will update medicals and the visa will be valid. A big Relief. Kindly go for medical and request them to upload same day. I hope this helps everyone.

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
Guys,I got reply from IRCC that once panel physician update the report they will update medicals and the visa will be valid. A big Relief. Kindly go for medical and request them to upload same day. I hope this helps everyone.
IRCC haven't mentioned about timeline just said due to less staff it will take time. So ican say take 15-20 days.

USUABBA

Apr 22, 2021
Yes, I got reply from IRCC that once panel physician update the report they will update medicals and the visa will be valid. A big Relief. Kindly go for medical and request them to upload same day. I hope this helps everyone.
Thanks, a big relief

Tangerine__12

Apr 24, 2021
Hi, I think my medical exam is expired because I took it over a year ago. When I check my gcKey, it says the document is valid. I’m supposed to travel on the next Wednesday but now I’m full of anxiety. Can I still travel?

USUABBA

Apr 22, 2021
It will be advisable for you to do another medical, so that you will show the immigration boarder officer

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Hey Guys, My Medical is valid. My Counterfoil on the portal shows valid as well but my study permit shoes invalid. I was flying tomorrow what to do now?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Hey Guys, My Medical is valid. My Counterfoil on the portal shows valid as well but my study permit shoes invalid. I was flying tomorrow what to do now?
Do not go to border unless it is valid. They will turn you back home while checking for issuing the permit.

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Why bro? My Visa is valid. Isn't study permit is issued on the border? Also It feels like a glitch.
How do you know your study permit is invalid? Where do you check it?
For me I did ny remedicals and status changed to valid.. Can you guide me where to check the status of study permit?

USUABBA

Apr 22, 2021
I need help, I did my re-medical on April 20. Uploaded it through webform, up till date my documents is still invalid.

Chessie

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, when did you redo medical? I did mine last apr 19 but still invalid

How do you know your study permit is invalid? Where do you check it?
For me I did ny remedicals and status changed to valid.. Can you guide me where to check the status of study permit?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hey all I'm facing the same issue my visa has become invalid and document counterfoil... the issue is medical has expired after 12 months before even reaching canada.. now the thing is I have redone my medical n I have got my e tracking document. But the visa is still invalid and the status will only change once an ircc approved medical officer clears our medical that's when the status changes.. dont assume that if your panel physician has done your exam and given you the UMI document you are clear to go.... I'm in a serious problem atm I have a flight to catch on 3 may and I did my remedical on 16 apr n got my tracking document on 20 apr still my Visa is invalid and I also contacted my embassy n they told me to email them with all the necessary documents such as flight tickets hotel quarantine.. and I also called ircc through someone in canada n they have emailed my query to the medical dept idk how long will it take for my status to change