+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document is Invalid

srikrishh

Oct 14, 2021
Hey all I'm facing the same issue my visa has become invalid and document counterfoil... the issue is medical has expired after 12 months before even reaching canada.. now the thing is I have redone my medical n I have got my e tracking document. But the visa is still invalid and the status will only change once an ircc approved medical officer clears our medical that's when the status changes.. dont assume that if your panel physician has done your exam and given you the UMI document you are clear to go.... I'm in a serious problem atm I have a flight to catch on 3 may and I did my remedical on 16 apr n got my tracking document on 20 apr still my Visa is invalid and I also contacted my embassy n they told me to email them with all the necessary documents such as flight tickets hotel quarantine.. and I also called ircc through someone in canada n they have emailed my query to the medical dept idk how long will it take for my status to change
Hi, i have been facing the same issue. My travel date was 26th September and my Conterfoil was invalid on 27th September, i was offloaded from frankfurt and i have given my medicals on September 30th. How long did it take for you status to change?

srikrishh

Oct 14, 2021
My invalid status was posted on April 15, unfortunately I was scheduled to travel on the April 18, and I didn't know on getting to the airport, I was not allowed to board, my medical expired on March 2021. I have done another medical on April 20. Does anyone knows how long it will take for this to be updated and the document status change to valid?
How long did it take for the new medicals to reflect in your account and your counterfoil status to change?

onkesh

Oct 21, 2021
I am also in the same situation.
Tried flying on Oct 11 but found out at the airport that my document is the invalid.
Gave the new medical on Oct 13.
Can anyone give me an idea till when the status change will occur.
And, whether it will happen automatically or do i need to contact IRCC?