+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document is Invalid

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
no idea just randomly made the status to invalid document on GIC account and airline said that the visa is inactive you cannot board flight.
is ur medical valid or expired?? u need to have valid medical on the day u enter canada

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
I have my student visa before 18th March but they denied my entry yesterday at IGI Airport, Delhi.
They said as per the Canadian Embassy, 'You can not board' and I was returned back.

I opened by portal and checked the status - it says the following:

Document: COUNTERFOIL

However, on the main window it says: Visa is Approved

Please help! What is this? What to do now? What's going on? What's the solution?
Did you get any solution?

akki89

Jan 15, 2021
Category........
Other
Hey
Can i get your any contact detail
I want to ask few things about your experience at airport
Please reply
I got it sorted out just called the Canadian consulate in Sydney Aus(as I am in Australia) for others call or email your local consulate and sent them a email raised a webform. They changed it to valid. For others its either expired medical or a mistake just send the consulate a email and raise a webform they will change it. If medical expired redo your medicals.

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I got it sorted out just called the Canadian consulate in Sydney Aus(as I am in Australia) for others call or email your local consulate and sent them a email raised a webform. They changed it to valid. For others its either expired medical or a mistake just send the consulate a email and raise a webform they will change it. If medical expired redo your medicals.
Great news!! In how many days it got resolved??

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Can I know the reason why it to invalid for you? Is it because of expired medicals?

tanujtyagi90

Oct 9, 2018
The can only be resolved after medicals are update on Gc key
so please wait until you get any new meassage on gc key. Kinldy do not book flight an dif booked please rescheduke it after getting update on gc key
Could you please share as to approx. how many days does it takes to update the status once medical is done.

Pavan Rajan

Apr 21, 2021
How many days did it take for it to reflect on your gckey after raising a Webform?