+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document is Invalid

mashiko

Nov 2, 2020
I contacted IRCC on tweeter, but they say they don't give information on case specific questions. Seems like its far from case-specific situation. Try to tweet them

Harpal315

Apr 13, 2021
I have my student visa before 18th March but they denied my entry yesterday at IGI Airport, Delhi.
They said as per the Canadian Embassy, 'You can not board' and I was returned back.

I opened by portal and checked the status - it says the following:

Document: COUNTERFOIL

However, on the main window it says: Visa is Approved

Please help! What is this? What to do now? What's going on? What's the solution?
Please reply if your issue got fixed and how it got fixed?

akki89

Jan 15, 2021
Category........
Other
Please reply if your issue got fixed and how it got fixed?
Same thing happened to me today was denied boarding flight to Canada as the document status shows invalid. Please let me know if you get any updates. My college is in the approved DLLI list as well. So depressing.

Sharma sanchi56

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Same thing happened to me today was denied boarding flight to Canada as the document status shows invalid. Please let me know if you get any updates. My college is in the approved DLLI list as well. So depressing.
Ohhh it's horrible...did you know the reason behind this??

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Hey
Can i get your any contact detail
I want to ask few things about your experience at airport
Please reply