+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

samit1985

Jul 20, 2018
Hi how to get the transcripts authenticated can it be done online or does it required to get it done in person

samit1985

Jul 20, 2018
Only sealed envelope with transcripts accepted by WES, no duplicate marksheets. You can request the transcripts using aaplesarkar
https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login. But you cannot request "authentication of marksheets" service through this. I had sent the transcripts but had to send the authenticated marksheets later.
Hi thank youyfor the suggestion please confirm can I get the marksheet authentication done online?

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi how to get the transcripts authenticated can it be done online or does it required to get it done in person
I had done in person. Aaplesarkar doesn't have that facility. You can try requesting the transcripts and send those to wes hoping they dont request authentication of marksheets

chaukserahul

Jan 4, 2019
I had done in person. Aaplesarkar doesn't have that facility. You can try requesting the transcripts and send those to wes hoping they dont request authentication of marksheets
hi

could you please confirm the procedure ?

1) i have already sent attested copies of marksheets and certificate to WES in sealed packet received from MSBTE
2) WES has sent mail and email to MSBTE for verification and put my ECA on hold

what are the next steps from MSBTE ?
I just called up and they told that they have asked WES to pay certain fees to confirm all the documents
moreover they also told me that I can collect these documents by paying the fees on behalf of WES and send back the verified documents again to WES (is this step correct or wrong ?)

as per my understanding after I sent sealed packets to WES, there is no involvement required from my end. Is this applicable in terms of MSBTE also or any other process need to follow ?

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
hi

1) i have already sent attested copies of marksheets and certificate to WES in sealed packet received from MSBTE

I just called up and they told that they have asked WES to pay certain fees to confirm all the documents
moreover they also told me that I can collect these documents by paying the fees on behalf of WES and send back the verified documents again to WES (is this step correct or wrong ?)

as per my understanding after I sent sealed packets to WES, there is no involvement required from my end. Is this applicable in terms of MSBTE also or any other process need to follow ?
Hi,
I believe you must not have done authentication part . Reason why sent back to MSBTE. MSBTE also do authentication while applying for transcripts you should have ask for that. There are separate charges for that.
Thanks

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
hi

I didn't had to go through this process. I just sent the sealed envelope from MSBTE and that's all. I has sent both transcripts and authentication of marksheets to WES.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
I believe you must not have done authentication part . Reason why sent back to MSBTE. MSBTE also do authentication while applying for transcripts you should have ask for that. There are separate charges for that.
Thanks
I believe you are right. Wes requires authentication of marksheets done, else they will put the case on hold due to incomplete docs

EqSid

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, Has any one applied to WES after 1st December 2018 and completed the ECA for Canada ?

From 1st Dec WES has changed rules for India,
1. Now they want University to directly send the Transcript envelop to WES and not through any Agent or applicant.
2. I called MSBTE, they confirmed that they cant send the envelop to WES directly, we need to send the envelop (any work around on this)
3. Also they will give transcript of only final year marksheet for rest of the years we need to get all mark sheets authenticated (Authentication Stamp)
4. Also WES mentions we need to send all marksheet even KT/Fail once, it is really required ?

Thanks in advance, would really appreciate a response.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
I didn't had to go through this process. I just sent the sealed envelope from MSBTE and that's all. I has sent both transcripts and authentication of marksheets to WES.
Hi @go4sacchi, since MSBTE doesn't post the documents to WES themselves, where did you post it from? Is there a post office in the MSBTE's campus (Govt Polytechnic) where we can post it from, or do we have to post via nearest post office/pvt courier located just outside the campus?

I live in Pune and I'm planning to visit MSBTE office next week to collect and post both, the transcript as well authenticated marksheets, on the same day, so I'd really appreciate if you could help.

Thanks in advance.

smshete

Mar 22, 2019
Hi I would like to know the process to send documents to WES? I sent it twice applying via aaplesarkar.com,delivered to home and sent to WES but they put it on hold.

Now how to send via MSBTE, since i dont think they send it.

Thanks,
Salil

EqSid

Mar 12, 2019
Hi I would like to know the process to send documents to WES? I sent it twice applying via aaplesarkar.com,delivered to home and sent to WES but they put it on hold.

Now how to send via MSBTE, since i dont think they send it.

Thanks,
Salil
Hi smshete, I have not submitted yet but applied for transcript and authentication of marksheet from MSBTE. Had to visit MSBTE for doing the same.
1. I had to send 3 copies of all years marksheet and certificate. 1 for transcript, 1 for authentication and 1 for MSBTE to keep with them.
2. Transcript and Authentication are two different process and done at two different windows on 4th floor.
3. Authentication takes 1-2 weeks you need to call them 2 days before you require it.
4. Transcript takes 1 month but can be requested earlier
5. You need to request them to put both the things in one envelop
6. They will be using MSBTE envelop with From address of MSBTE
7. Once you collect ask them for their registered postal office and deliver from there. But make sure no where it is mentioned on the envelop that it is being delivered by you.
8. I am planning to ask MSBTE for a acknowledgement letter if required at postal office so that they send it as MSBTE courier and not mine.

You can contact at the below no and ask for details.
022-26477208 / 022-26471255 / 022-26478531 / 022-26478296 / 022-26478795
Ext - 153

EqSid

Mar 12, 2019
In addition to above, I have sent Mumbai university Transcript to WES.
1. MU did not seal the envelop they stamp on it and signed across the flap
2. Also they wrote their address in From and stamped it.
3. Went to nearest DHL office and found out they had send 50 of such envelopes to WES a day ago
4. DHL or any other courier company needs to check the contained hence MU does not seal the envelop but only stamps and signs. DHL seals with tape on top of stamp.

Hope this helps.

smshete

Mar 22, 2019
In addition to above, I have sent Mumbai university Transcript to WES.
1. MU did not seal the envelop they stamp on it and signed across the flap
2. Also they wrote their address in From and stamped it.
3. Went to nearest DHL office and found out they had send 50 of such envelopes to WES a day ago
4. DHL or any other courier company needs to check the contained hence MU does not seal the envelop but only stamps and signs. DHL seals with tape on top of stamp.

Hope this helps.
HI Eqsid,

Thanks for the info, My Mumbai University transcripts are already accepted by WES, only issue is with MSBTE. I've tried sending it twice. first time via third party and second time after applying it on https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in, but both times it got rejected. I'm suspecting it did not have the authentication of marksheets.

Could you keep us posted on how you mail to WES once transcripts and Authentication is received?

Thanks

EqSid

Mar 12, 2019
HI Eqsid,

Thanks for the info, My Mumbai University transcripts are already accepted by WES, only issue is with MSBTE. I've tried sending it twice. first time via third party and second time after applying it on https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in, but both times it got rejected. I'm suspecting it did not have the authentication of marksheets.

Could you keep us posted on how you mail to WES once transcripts and Authentication is received?

Thanks
Sure I will update you, I am calling MSBTE every week for an update.
In case I missed to mention before. While applying for transcript and Authentication of Marksheets you have to ask them to put it in same envelope, only if they have written on the form or somewhere they will give in same envelop else they will seal Marksheets envelop separately. The lady on the phone asked her colleague to check if they have mentioned it or not while I was talking to her and informed me what would have happened otherwise.