+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi, can you let me know what was the procedure that you followed to get everything attested and sent to WES? I have also done a diploma followed by Degree and I am currently confused as to where do I have to get my Diploma marksheets attested from?
Apply for both "transcripts" and "authentication of marksheets" at any MSBTE office , preferably Bandra office
= 49, Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India. Once you get both the docs send it over to WES, don't just send the transcripts. WES will put your case on hold asking for "statement of marks" which is "authentication of marksheets" . Hope this helps and best luck.

kenilkdoshi

Aug 27, 2017
Hi, can you let me know what was the procedure that you followed to get everything attested and sent to WES? I have also done a diploma followed by Degree and I am currently confused as to where do I have to get my Diploma marksheets attested from?
Hi Kritika,
Apply via this website, https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/ and you will receive the Required Attested Marksheets which is valid for WES to approve. I did the same and i got it approved by WES. Online procedure will take around 15-20 days approx,
Rather if you go in person, it will take a week for them to process it (You will have to visit twice).

kenilkdoshi

Aug 27, 2017
Applesarkar.com only offers the transcripts facility online. Along with the transcripts you'll need the "authentication of marksheets" which need to be applied in person at MSBTE Bandra office.
(49, Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India)
For me Online Application worked and i got my ECA assessed and approved by WES. Although i had to call twice for follow up by giving the Application ID to them. I did not visit Bandra Office anytime.

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
Good for you. It didn't work for me that way.
Hi @go4sacchi

Did you apply and get the transcripts online on aaplesarkar site and it didn't work? Or is it that you got the transcripts offline at the Bandra center?
There may be some confusion in nomenclature here: what is offered as "transcripts" online may well be the "authentication" offered offline.

Can anyone else who has done online transcripts for WES confirm same?

Apr 19, 2018
Hello
kenilkdoshi,
Can you please let me know, what level ECA grant you after assessment of your credentials (Two or more degrees) ??, as i am planning to do advance diploma from MSBTE after my B.E (4 Year) Bachelor degree.

Reactions: Srushti2020

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
I just applied from Applesarkar.com and they did asked for my enrollement number for my diploma (which i did from Thakur Poly, Kandivali). I have called for 3 copies. They didnt charged me anythig. I have an appplication ID. Am on the correct path for WES.
Should I visit the Kherwadi office to enquire more with Appln ID.

I dont have to pay anything?

Will the send the sealed copy (identical 3 copies, so that I can open one of them to check) ?

If anyone can help please mail me jigz1986@gmail.com

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
I just applied from Applesarkar.com and they did asked for my enrollement number for my diploma (which i did from Thakur Poly, Kandivali). I have called for 3 copies. They didnt charged me anythig. I have an appplication ID. Am on the correct path for WES.

Will the send the sealed copy (identical 3 copies, so that I can open one of them to check) ?

I am also from TPOLY. Go to Kherwadi ,Bandra. Govt Ploytechnic . They will charge you a few hundreds

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017

WES will only accept MSBTE verified copies only. I got all certificates verified ; SSC from Vashi , Diploma from MSBTE(BANDRA) , BE Degree from MUMBAI University

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
ALL YEARS MARKSHEET AND DIPLOMA COMPLETION CERTIFICATE. LC NOT REQUIRED
Two more questions:
1. I had a drop in second year diploma - Do i need to carry that marksheet as well (failed once) OR should I carry only the passed semester marksheets? Will this imapct my WES Evaluation?
2. How much do they charge for each document?

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
Two more questions:
1. I had a drop in second year diploma - Do i need to carry that marksheet as well (failed once) OR should I carry only the passed semester marksheets? Will this imapct my WES Evaluation?
2. How much do they charge for each document?
Yes. You need to send all marksheets, including failed, KT, reappeared semesters/years.

WES Canada ECA has flat fee irrespective of number of degrees or marksheets submitted. You can get all your degrees, diplomas evaluated by single application and fee.

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
Yes. You need to send all marksheets, including failed, KT, reappeared semesters/years.

WES Canada ECA has flat fee irrespective of number of degrees or marksheets submitted. You can get all your degrees, diplomas evaluated by single application and fee.
I don’t have the KT, Failed marksheets with me - what is the alternative here???