+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

sagar090

Mar 29, 2021
Just to shed some light on transcripts from MSBTE, if your transcripts look something like the samples shown in below link you don't need any kind of authentication etc. However, a usual cause of rejection from WES can be due to the bad quality of provided transcripts as WES officials won't be able to read it. So please make sure, the scans are good, dont take any cell pictures or cam scanners etc. Good quality documents are the key here.

http://mailtranscripts.com/MSBTETranscripts
aaplesarkar website only allows 100 Kb limit size dcument. How copy will be clear in this format. Please help

shraddhaa

Apr 11, 2021
Hello,
I had applied for Transcript from Aaple Sarkar but I was not aware about the "authentication of marksheet".
Now WES has put my application on hold giving the reason "missing information on individual course titles and marks for each year of study". I believe they are asking for "authentication of marks".

Questions:
1. Is it possible to apply for "authentication of marks" through Aaple sarkar online portal?
2. Can we do this procedure from MSBTE Pune office located at Shivaji Nagar?
3. I am in Canada at the moment with all my original marksheets. Is it okay if I send my friend to Mumbai with Xerox copies of my marksheets?

Any help or guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Regards,
Nitish
Hi Nitish, Did u get the answer to ur questions? I am in the process to apply for MSBTE transcript and would like to know the process..? Would be great if you can help.

shraddhaa

Apr 11, 2021
Hello,
I had applied for Transcript from Aaple Sarkar but I was not aware about the "authentication of marksheet".
Now WES has put my application on hold giving the reason "missing information on individual course titles and marks for each year of study". I believe they are asking for "authentication of marks".

Questions:
1. Is it possible to apply for "authentication of marks" through Aaple sarkar online portal?
2. Can we do this procedure from MSBTE Pune office located at Shivaji Nagar?
3. I am in Canada at the moment with all my original marksheets. Is it okay if I send my friend to Mumbai with Xerox copies of my marksheets?

Any help or guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Regards,
Nitish
Also, can you please help me with what is the exact procedure for the "authentication of marksheet" ?

shraddhaa

Apr 11, 2021
Hi All,

I am currently in USA and I already have my results and transcripts of my diploma before I came to USA 5 years ago. Can anyone please confirm if I can send it from USA and there wont be any issue with this as the rule has changed after 1st December 2018?

If MSBTE has recently started to send the transcripts and results to WES now, can you please let me know so that I can take appropriate measures to send the transcripts to WES.

Thanks,
Karan
Hi Karan,

Does MSBTE send transcripts directly to WES? Please help..also we need to fill the application by selecting the transcripts option..right?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
"authentication of marksheet" is Attestation of Marks / Credential document by the University / Director / Whoever is authorized to conduct the evaluation. This attestation means the Digital signature part that can be verified two way by the WES and the university. I hope ya'll had already did what was required.
"authentication of marksheet" is the university's procedure. if they failed to do it then it's their fault. yet as an applicant you shall contact them since it's time consuming and i believe there is payment done to obtain the same

Sep 17, 2021
My husband and I used both MailTranscripts services for MSBTE Transcript for WES evaluation and it was satisfactory. Using 3rd party vendors is the easiest way to deal with Indian universities as they are well versed with each and every university requirement and also they help to get the transcript prepared in an expedite process.

Sudhir A

Nov 17, 2021
You can apply with MailTranscripts as they got my transcript as per WES requirement. I submitted scans of marksheet and diploma certificate. My transcript was sent from the university post office directly to WES. My transcript was accepted by WES. You can apply with MailTranscripts for your transcript as they comply with WES requirement

kikkat

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hello There,

I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with a similar query.

MSBTE provided me with my Diploma Transcripts in a sealed envelope, I would like to know that, how shall we post it to WES from the same postal code. Could you please share your experience as how did you post your transcripts to WES after getting it from MSBTE in a sealed envelope. I heard that we are required to send it through same postal code as of the MSBTE.

Looking forward to your help. Many Thanks!

Nov 18, 2022
My suggestion to get transcript from MSBTE University is to apply with MailTranscripts. You need to simply make an application on their website, submit the asked documents and then they work with the university to procure the transcript document. This team member personally try their best to expedite the process with the university. Many thanks to MailTranscripts Team as my transcript document was successfully accepted by WES