+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, you didnt answer my query yet. My query is the process to get transcript and authentication from MSBTE and how to deliver to WES in Canada. What is the process and how long does it take.?

Infomatica

Aug 6, 2019
Hi, you didnt answer my query yet. My query is the process to get transcript and authentication from MSBTE and how to deliver to WES in Canada. What is the process and how long does it take.?
This is the step by Step process.

1. Log onto WES website.
  2. Register Yourself and pay the fees.
  3. You will get a reference number post fee payment and registration. Note it.
  4. Now Courier your transcripts in a safe envelope. I suggest talking to FedEx people. Here in Gurgaon, some courier agencies give discounts for sending packages to WES.
  5. Follow all instructions carefully that are mentioned on the WES website. Like the address and reference number.
After this, you can track your courier. It takes approx. 3–4 days for your courier to reach WES office.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am currently in USA and I already have my results and transcripts of my diploma before I came to USA 5 years ago. Can anyone please confirm if I can send it from USA and there wont be any issue with this as the rule has changed after 1st December 2018?

If MSBTE has recently started to send the transcripts and results to WES now, can you please let me know so that I can take appropriate measures to send the transcripts to WES.

Thanks,
Karan

Jiten P

Aug 21, 2019
Would it be better if we get the transcripts from Aaplesarkar.com and when doing the authentication, open the envelope and ask them to put all in a single envelope and send it through nearest post office?
Please let me know if this worked. Please help me with process for getting diploma transcripts and authentication from MSBTE - can I do it completely online or offline? Or ha e to do mix - transcripts online and attestation offline? And how do we send these 2 to wes?. I did diploma from MSBTE and engg from Mum Univ.so will I send MSBTE envelope separately and engg+MBA env of mum univ seperately to wes?

smshete

Mar 22, 2019
No. it did not. I personally went to MSBTE.

By transcripts, they only mean the transcript certificate. that's the only thing they provide as transcript. For Statement of Marks, they provide it separately when you visit MSBTE. You have to apply both together , they take 25 days for Authentication, and 30 days for transcripts, while collecting transcripts, get the authenticated marksheets and add them to the same envolope as required by WES and send it to them.

If you apply for transcript and ask them to open it, attach the marksheets and send it, they refuse.

Please let me know if this worked. Please help me with process for getting diploma transcripts and authentication from MSBTE - can I do it completely online or offline? Or ha e to do mix - transcripts online and attestation offline? And how do we send these 2 to wes?. I did diploma from MSBTE and engg from Mum Univ.so will I send MSBTE envelope separately and engg+MBA env of mum univ seperately to wes?

sunnyp25

Sep 13, 2019
I have completed my Diploma from MSBTE, then done BE IT direct 2nd year admission from Pune University & then done Master in Computers from Pune University.

=> Below are my some Doubts/Question :
1. Diploma Transcript is required to put PR file for Canada.
If yes then how to send it to WES from MSBTE(Mumbai)?

As I got my BE Transcript from Pune & Master Transcript under process to come which I need to send to WES with in University Campus Post Office then what is the procedure to send Diploma Transcript to WES from MSBTE(Mumbai) OR From my address OR Along with BE/ME Transcript rom Post Office?

AmarPR

Oct 15, 2019
Hello guys, Has anyone sent transcripts from MSBTE to WES..?? How's your experience..?? I sent my transcripts today...If anyone is on this page..pls reply...

Aug 5, 2019
Hello guys, Has anyone sent transcripts from MSBTE to WES..?? How's your experience..?? I sent my transcripts today...If anyone is on this page..pls reply...
Yes i did and it was accepted by them. Now i am waiting for outcome which is expected by 4/12/2019 as per my account.

AmarPR

Oct 15, 2019
Yes i did and it was accepted by them. Now i am waiting for outcome which is expected by 4/12/2019 as per my account.
How did you sent your transcripts (Green envelope) & authentication (White envelope).?? Separate envelopes or authentication envelope in big green envelope..?? As per earlier post on 5th page, I I was confused about sendings..

tanvi.vartak

Dec 10, 2019
Hey, as we get direct admission in the 2nd year of BE and 2nd and 3rd-year mark sheets are issued by the college, did you get transcripts from collage and attested from Mumbai university or no need to go to college and Mumbai university attest it for all 3 years?

sapanpisces

Jan 17, 2020
Hi,
I want to start with a new application and would like to understand and clarify the process. Kindly please help as I have few queries on this, I have listed step by step process as I understand.

I have done my Diploma and than completed degree. Diploma from MSBTE and degree from other state college. My query is does both the envelopes required to be sent separately or together? If together than how? Also do I need to tell them to write down the WES reference number on all documents, if yes, than how to tell them this and do they obey to it?

1. Log onto WES website.
2. Register Yourself and pay the fees.
3. You will get a reference number post fee payment and registration. Note it.
4. Now Courier your transcripts in a safe envelope. (Do I have to send this packages from the University post office or myself courier on behalf of University)

While doing above when do I request for Transcripts before applying and paying fees to WES or after paying fees to WES and getting reference number from them.
Follow all instructions carefully that are mentioned on the WES website. Like the address and reference number.

nitishatre91

Mar 5, 2020
Hello,
I had applied for Transcript from Aaple Sarkar but I was not aware about the "authentication of marksheet".
Now WES has put my application on hold giving the reason "missing information on individual course titles and marks for each year of study". I believe they are asking for "authentication of marks".

Questions:
1. Is it possible to apply for "authentication of marks" through Aaple sarkar online portal?
2. Can we do this procedure from MSBTE Pune office located at Shivaji Nagar?
3. I am in Canada at the moment with all my original marksheets. Is it okay if I send my friend to Mumbai with Xerox copies of my marksheets?

Any help or guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Regards,
Nitish

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have few questions regarding MSBTE transcripts. I read in few comments, authentication of marksheets are required. However, I am not in India right now, is there a way that can be applied online Or someone physically go and get it done on my behalf ?

2) Assuming, I get both the transcripts and authentication of my marksheets done. How it has to be sent to WES ?. As WES mentions it has to sent from university. Whereas, MSBTE don't have that option to directly send it to WES.

Can anybody help me with above queries ?