Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
I was searching for procedure for transcripts for people who have completed a Diploma course however couldn't find anything relevant. I did a lot of search online as well, but still no success. I hope this might be useful at least for people who have completed their diploma from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examinations (MSBTE)

About my educational background: I have completed a double Diploma from MSBTE and BE from University of Mumbai. I am not going to talk about the procedure for transcripts from Mumbai university as it is pretty much clear.

For Diploma transcripts, initially I found that one of the colleges from where I had done my first diploma had shut down and there was no way to get transcripts from them and get it attested from the board. I approached the board for transcripts and they were willing to help however the timeline was 2-3 weeks or precisely 10-15 working days. Please remember that when you apply for transcripts at the board, do apply for AUTHENTICATION of documents as well and ask for n+1 copies for both the transcripts and authentication documents. For the transcripts the board will give you an option for speed post or collection from the MSBTE office itself. I would suggest you collect both (Transcripts and Authentication docs) from the counter. Initially the board didn't tell me anything about Authentication procedures and I just applied for the transcripts thinking that it will be the same as the Engineering transcripts from Mumbai University, and another mistake I did was to ask the board to courier me both the copies of both my diplomas so that I could have checked one copy and sent the other one. The board however did a mistake and sent me all the transcripts in one sealed envelope which I couldn't open, else WES wouldn't have accepted the documents. I sent the same and Engineering transcripts to WES hoping everything would go smooth. After a couple of weeks I received an email from WES asking for more documents as the statement of marks was missing for both the diploma's. I then checked with the board once again and then they told me about the authentication procedure. I opted for authentication of my mark-sheets an certificate and opted for n+1 copies and collected it from the counter after 3 weeks. In case you have done a double/triple diploma please ask the person at the counter to mark the envelopes for you to identify which envelope contains which authenticated marksheets.

I verified the additional copy of the documents and sent the sealed ones to WES. Finally after 2-3 weeks the evaluation was complete from WES with no additional requirements now

PS: Remember to carry original mark-sheets and certificates and take the required number of xerox copies of the mark-sheets and certificate. For authentication you would need a back to back xerox of the certificate. Don't forget to take your originals.

tomy123

Mar 5, 2016
Sir Can U plz give me ur email id?? I would like to ask u some questions... my email id- tomsongeo123@gmail.com Mob:9773525465.. plz reply me.

Thanks.

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
I have replied to you on facebook, sorry cannot share my email address or phone number on a public forum

Ashu_Here

Apr 22, 2015
Thank you very much Hitesh for information.
In my case polytechnic college, where I did diploma, is Autonomous, so I have a question - Where to apply for Transcript & AUTHENTICATION - College or Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examinations (MSBTE)?

I would appreciate your reply.

shreekant

Aug 24, 2016
hitesh.mulchandani said:
I was searching for procedure for transcripts for people who have completed a Diploma course however couldn't find anything relevant. I did a lot of search online as well, but still no success. I hope this might be useful at least for people who have completed their diploma from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examinations (MSBTE)

About my educational background: I have completed a double Diploma from MSBTE and BE from University of Mumbai. I am not going to talk about the procedure for transcripts from Mumbai university as it is pretty much clear.

For Diploma transcripts, initially I found that one of the colleges from where I had done my first diploma had shut down and there was no way to get transcripts from them and get it attested from the board. I approached the board for transcripts and they were willing to help however the timeline was 2-3 weeks or precisely 10-15 working days. Please remember that when you apply for transcripts at the board, do apply for AUTHENTICATION of documents as well and ask for n+1 copies for both the transcripts and authentication documents. For the transcripts the board will give you an option for speed post or collection from the MSBTE office itself. I would suggest you collect both (Transcripts and Authentication docs) from the counter. Initially the board didn't tell me anything about Authentication procedures and I just applied for the transcripts thinking that it will be the same as the Engineering transcripts from Mumbai University, and another mistake I did was to ask the board to courier me both the copies of both my diplomas so that I could have checked one copy and sent the other one. The board however did a mistake and sent me all the transcripts in one sealed envelope which I couldn't open, else WES wouldn't have accepted the documents. I sent the same and Engineering transcripts to WES hoping everything would go smooth. After a couple of weeks I received an email from WES asking for more documents as the statement of marks was missing for both the diploma's. I then checked with the board once again and then they told me about the authentication procedure. I opted for authentication of my mark-sheets an certificate and opted for n+1 copies and collected it from the counter after 3 weeks. In case you have done a double/triple diploma please ask the person at the counter to mark the envelopes for you to identify which envelope contains which authenticated marksheets.

I verified the additional copy of the documents and sent the sealed ones to WES. Finally after 2-3 weeks the evaluation was complete from WES with no additional requirements now

PS: Remember to carry original mark-sheets and certificates and take the required number of xerox copies of the mark-sheets and certificate. For authentication you would need a back to back xerox of the certificate. Don't forget to take your originals.

Hi Hitesh - the information is very useful. have couple of questions -

What are authentication documents?
Do I need to tell the MSBTE folks what all documents I need?
Should I take the photocopy of my mark sheets and certificate along with the original ones or they will take the photocopies?

Shrikant

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017

Hi Hitesh,

I am in the same boat as you, I completed double diploma from MSBTE and B.E from shivaji university. can you please share your email and phone number to go4sacchi@gmail.com so that I could clarify my doubts. I would appreciate all your help.

bhakti_bagkar

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Hitesh,

Can you let me know the procedure for Diploma transcripts from MSBTE. Can we apply it online. How many copies we need also what is authentication documents.

Thanks for your help.

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Just to shed some light on transcripts from MSBTE, if your transcripts look something like the samples shown in below link you don't need any kind of authentication etc. However, a usual cause of rejection from WES can be due to the bad quality of provided transcripts as WES officials won't be able to read it. So please make sure, the scans are good, dont take any cell pictures or cam scanners etc. Good quality documents are the key here.

http://mailtranscripts.com/MSBTETranscripts

kenilkdoshi

Aug 27, 2017
Hi Guys

Thanks for the information. Even i applied for Diploma Transcripts online on the website : https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/
And i received the same by SpeedPost in 16 Working Days at the mentioned address.

One thing i am worried about is, the envelope which i received is a sealed with a brown cello-tape all over the envelope and I dont see any MSBTE stamp on the envelope. Although I believe those stamps will be there on the copies inside, but I wont be opening the same as i need to send it to WES as-is.

Now will this envelope be considered by WES, since they expect a Stamp / Seal on the envelope ?
If so i will need to manually go to MSBTE Bandra and get the stamp on this envelope.

Please help here

Thanks in Advance
Kenil Doshi

pradeepsrini

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Guys

Thanks for the information. Even i applied for Diploma Transcripts online on the website : https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/
And i received the same by SpeedPost in 16 Working Days at the mentioned address.

One thing i am worried about is, the envelope which i received is a sealed with a brown cello-tape all over the envelope and I dont see any MSBTE stamp on the envelope. Although I believe those stamps will be there on the copies inside, but I wont be opening the same as i need to send it to WES as-is.

Now will this envelope be considered by WES, since they expect a Stamp / Seal on the envelope ?
If so i will need to manually go to MSBTE Bandra and get the stamp on this envelope.

Please help here

Thanks in Advance
Kenil Doshi
You can get diploma transcript from Government Polytechnic in Bandra. I went there with xerox copies of all my marksheets and the process took me around 2 weeks. They will put it in sealed envelope and give you as many sets of sealed envelopes as necessary.

StartedForPR

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys

Please help here

Thanks in Advance
Kenil Doshi
The transcripts received from https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/ works ?
Also have read in forum that if you personally go to MSBTE to submit transcript request athen WES form need to be signed by college principal ? Is this correct ?

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017

Hi Hitesh,

Can you help in where to apply for this MSBTE transcripts , is there online way or in person. If in case in person can you please share address.

Kritika_K

Feb 20, 2018
The transcripts received from https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/ works ?
Also have read in forum that if you personally go to MSBTE to submit transcript request athen WES form need to be signed by college principal ? Is this correct ?
Hi, can you let me know what was the procedure that you followed to get everything attested and sent to WES? I have also done a diploma followed by Degree and I am currently confused as to where do I have to get my Diploma marksheets attested from?

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Hitesh,

Can you help in where to apply for this MSBTE transcripts , is there online way or in person. If in case in person can you please share address.
Applesarkar.com only offers the transcripts facility online. Along with the transcripts you'll need the "authentication of marksheets" which need to be applied in person at MSBTE Bandra office.
(49, Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India)