+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma Transcripts from MSBTE

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
WES will only accept Verified photocopies of MSBTE .It will not accept transcripts. SO go to MSBTE office in BANDRA ,Kherwadi and get it done. They may charge 600 to 900rs for it.

ishatidke

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I am currently not in India .Hence, need to apply for transcripts online only. However, I am not getting the proper way out. Please can anybody help to understand how do I get the transcripts online.
Also, mine was direct second year admission in diploma as i had Electronics in 12th Standard so direct send year admission had to just give 1 paper of 1st year which I did along with second year exam, will this matter?
Please guide to get the transcripts online. You can also reach me on my email id - ishatidke@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

ishatidke

Jun 14, 2018
Apply for both "transcripts" and "authentication of marksheets" at any MSBTE office , preferably Bandra office
= 49, Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India. Once you get both the docs send it over to WES, don't just send the transcripts. WES will put your case on hold asking for "statement of marks" which is "authentication of marksheets" . Hope this helps and best luck.
I am not in India. need to apply online. Please guide for online process.

suryashoeb

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you very much Hitesh for information.
In my case polytechnic college, where I did diploma, is Autonomous, so I have a question - Where to apply for Transcript & AUTHENTICATION - College or Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examinations (MSBTE)?

I would appreciate your reply.
Dear @Ashu_Here,

I am in the same situation as you are.. my diploma is from MHSSP which is autonomous and I cant seem to find any information if i need to reach out to the college or to MSBTE for the transcripts that will be acceptable for ECA by WES...

Can you please help and share your experience?

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
Dear @Ashu_Here,

I am in the same situation as you are.. my diploma is from MHSSP which is autonomous and I cant seem to find any information if i need to reach out to the college or to MSBTE for the transcripts that will be acceptable for ECA by WES...

Can you please help and share your experience?
For autonomous colleges, the transcripts have to be from the college.

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Guys ,
Seen lot of confusion in this regards, however, it is very simple process. I will share my experience of Mumbai.university and MSBTE ( preferred if you can send some one in person )
For Diploma you need to reach MSBTE at Bandra Kherwadi , submit the form , pay the fees and followup after month time you will get the transcripts ( make sure you also get authentication as well ) it has another fees. It is very straight forward for Diploma .
Now here is the catch for Degree ( as we directly get admission to the second year degree ) Mumbai university ( refer Kalina ) will not have records of our 1st year mark sheets and another two year exam will be conducted by college hence University will not provide any attestation/transcripts on them. So you need to reach back to college for year 2 and year 3 mark sheet transcripts and final year will be given by University of Mumbai.

You can do it online as well there are few agents like Mailtranscripts and others. but please check if they can provide college transcripts as well.( I believe they do not) without college year 2 and 3 trascripts its half done work.

Hope this helps .
regards ,
Sachin S

samit1985

Jul 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,
We are currently staying in Delhi.
My wife has done diploma from MSBTE.
We have received the transcripts. I want to know if only transcripts can work or if we can send self attested photocopies of mark sheets to WES for assessment as we are unable to travel to Mumbai for attestation purpose nor do we have any relative in Mumbai.
Also, can we send duplicate mark sheets to WES? as these are available online.
Thanks,
Samit

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,
We are currently staying in Delhi.
My wife has done diploma from MSBTE.
We have received the transcripts. I want to know if only transcripts can work or if we can send self attested photocopies of mark sheets to WES for assessment as we are unable to travel to Mumbai for attestation purpose nor do we have any relative in Mumbai.
Also, can we send duplicate mark sheets to WES? as these are available online.
Thanks,
Samit
Only sealed envelope with transcripts accepted by WES, no duplicate marksheets. You can request the transcripts using aaplesarkar
https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login. But you cannot request "authentication of marksheets" service through this. I had sent the transcripts but had to send the authenticated marksheets later.