+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did Anyone got reply from University of Alberta ??

tejpal.nav5

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone apply at university of Alberta for master's program in Electrical and computer engineering for JAN-2019.My application is under review.how much time they will take from now.I have applied on 17th of july.

Nan@123

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone apply at university of Alberta for master's program in Electrical and computer engineering for JAN-2019.My application is under review.how much time they will take from now.I have applied on 17th of july.
i have applied my status is shown as decision pending.what is your profile????

Nan@123

Sep 22, 2018
my status is also shown as decision pending.For how long u have applied and in which Department.
i have applied on August 2.i have applied in electrical and Computer department as well under energy system.how much is your cgpa and ielts score

baichen1225

Feb 12, 2019
I applied for UAlberta, 2019Fall, Master of Forestry. Want to know if anyone got offer already? How long will the under review/decision pending take?

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
I also applied in UofA for fall 2019. My application is in pre screening stage since the last month.
Hello! What department did you applied to? and any update to your application status? I also applied in January and application status shows under review

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I applied for Msc Global Health and it has been on the pre-screening stage for 2months now. when are they starting to notify people of the decision

codename205

Mar 13, 2019
Can somebody evaluate my profile and suggest my chances at University of Alberta for program Electrical engineering [M.Eng.]

Profile -

Grade 10 - 86%
Grade 12 - 78%
Btech [Electronics and Communication] - CGPA - 7.78/10, equivalent to 69.2% [Semester 7/8, last semester result pending] Expected to complete - Jul. 2019.

IELTS [L-6.5, R-6.5, S-7, W-7, Overall - 7]

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
Can somebody evaluate my profile and suggest my chances at University of Alberta for program Electrical engineering [M.Eng.]

Profile -

Grade 10 - 86%
Grade 12 - 78%
Btech [Electronics and Communication] - CGPA - 7.78/10, equivalent to 69.2% [Semester 7/8, last semester result pending] Expected to complete - Jul. 2019.

IELTS [L-6.5, R-6.5, S-7, W-7, Overall - 7]
I didn't mean to disappoint you but the chances are pretty low. I just got rejected

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
I didn't mean to disappoint you but the chances are pretty low. I just got rejected
hello @radhik6 ! Please what department did you apply to and when did you apply to UoA? I applied to computing science department in January and yet to get a response. Can you also share your profile and did they give any reason for the rejection? My CGPA is 3.38/4

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
hello @radhik6 ! Please what department did you apply to and when did you apply to UoA? I applied to computing science department in January and yet to get a response. Can you also share your profile and did they give any reason for the rejection? My CGPA is 3.38/4
I applied for Masters of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering for the September 2019 intake. I completed my application in November itself. I am from india and have a CGPA of 3.43/4 and ielts score of 7.5

Regarding the reason for rejection.They didn't give any reason so i enquired by mail then they responded that they could not reveal any specific reason but they told that they only accept 10 out of 100 applicants. So, i am guessing the reason maybe either high competition or they don't take in a lot of international students