+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did Anyone got reply from University of Alberta ??

M. Shehab

Apr 29, 2017
Folks, what about the graduate study admission for Fall 2017 at University of Alberta and University of Waterloo? Till now my application status in both univ. is under review and the decision is still pending.
I applied in 12/12/2016.
Has anyone received anything from the two universities for Sept. 2017?
Thanks all

khuram87

May 24, 2017
Folks, what about the graduate study admission for Fall 2017 at University of Alberta and University of Waterloo? Till now my application status in both univ. is under review and the decision is still pending.
I applied in 12/12/2016.
Thanks all
Shabab, have you received any response yet?
In which category are you applying? International or PR?

Mariam K

May 29, 2017
I applied in 12/12/2016.
Thanks all
I had applied for MEng at UOA for fall semester 2017. Got their rejection letter on May 28, 2017. I had met all the requirements. But got rejected.
What about you? Did you get a positive reply from them?

khuram87

May 24, 2017
I had applied for MEng at UOA for fall semester 2017. Got their rejection letter on May 28, 2017. I had met all the requirements. But got rejected.
What about you? Did you get a positive reply from them?
Ohh, thats sad. Good luck for future applications, what was your profile btw?

I haven't received any email yet. I applied as a Canadian Permanent Resident and deadline for us is 15-July, after which applications will be reviewed.

Mariam K

May 29, 2017
Ohh, thats sad. Good luck for future applications, what was your profile btw?

I haven't received any email yet. I applied as a Canadian Permanent Resident and deadline for us is 15-July, after which applications will be reviewed.
My Profile:
High school/ 10th grade: 98%
Senior Secondary(CBSE): 95%
BTech in Mechanical Engg with 80% (with paper publications and projects)
IELTS: 8
I have no work experience.
Do you know if the UOA actually prefers Canadian residents rather than international students for MEng?( I have heard some of my colleagues say so)

Thank you and Good Luck!

Aayy

Jan 2, 2018
I had applie for m.eng on oct 25.my application status is under view,and had no change till now..do any one applied at uoa?

simran_afc

Jun 28, 2018
Hello fellow group members!
I hope you all are going great and are in the best of their health.
I am a final year undergrad Civil engineering student from India and I am interested in M.eng from the University of Manitoba.
My profile is
10th- 95%
12th- 94.2%
B.Tech (Till 6th sem) - 79.1% or 7.91 cgpa
Moreover, I have two internships under my belt and I have written 2 research papers.
What are my chances of making it into the University of Manitoba?
Are there other universities which can accept my profile?

Suheib.fs

Jun 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've applied for a MEng program at University of Alberta (Fall 2018). I submitted all documents in April and my application status is [Decision Pending]. Does anyone know when is the expected date to review the applications for this intake?
Thanks and good luck everyone!

joshua4life

Apr 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've applied for a MEng program at University of Alberta (Fall 2018). I submitted all documents in April and my application status is [Decision Pending]. Does anyone know when is the expected date to review the applications for this intake?
Thanks and good luck everyone!
I did apply and I got admitted since jan2018. But I hope you followed the application process appro