+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes gango, I just paid the RPRF that's it and I am holding on until the visa is issued.keep me posted of your new info in case you receive it.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Yes gango, I just paid the RPRF that's it and I am holding on until the visa is issued.keep me posted of your new info in case you receive it.
definietely
thnx
check this link then you can get an idea
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-without-ppr-t140958.0.html

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks gango for this fresh update and I will try to call Ottawa today when I wake up because it midnight right now as I am writing to you. I called Mississauga to check if my RPRF was recived a lady told me it will take 3 weeks to be updated. As I read in theses threads you show me I will call Ottawa when I will wake. I know in few days we will get good news all of us.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Thanks gango for this fresh update and I will try to call Ottawa today when I wake up because it midnight right now as I am writing to you. I called Mississauga to check if my RPRF was recived a lady told me it will take 3 weeks to be updated. As I read in theses threads you show me I will call Ottawa when I will wake. I know in few days we will get good news all of us.
i wish so..
Gud nyt

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hey guys
i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo stressed.......
i got a letter from cic colombo today
my file was refused..............
this is very bad that they are saying that i've not send the documents on time. according to that point they ask us to appeal again
WTF ............................... all were lies. i sent them b4 the time
but they mention only about two documents. they dont mention about the other documents i have sent with them. so, how come only these 2 documents have not received? all were lies.
all the visa office fu.....rs are baberiens in sl cic office. they took 1 1\2 yrs to start processing my file on canada. then almost 2 1\2 yrs to tell this shitttt to me?
help me guys.... plzzzz
i need a appeal form. how do i get it?
& also i think i have to appeal within 30 days.
anybody have an idea?

my husband is crying
everything happen to the genuine ppl, but every fake ones get visas , no problem

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
January 31 2013 RCMP requested
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
Trying going on. The cic website are try contacting a lawyer . I'm so sorry to hear

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
gango girl said:
thnx great
i'm dead now
Do you have any records of the documents you sent them? Like receipts from the post office or photocopies of the actual documents? Best to have those ready for your appeal. The good news is really that this refusal is based on documents and not whether they believe in the genuineness of your relationship.

CIC has lost my documents as well. This is common. My cousin married a New Zealander and they lost part of his application. My other cousin adopted 2 girls from China and also paperwork was lost with CIC.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that gango gilr. Do you have a copy of the two missing documents? then file them with your appeal form and get to write a powerful letter to explain everything inside. I am still waiting for their letter about the Decision Made.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Do you have any records of the documents you sent them? Like receipts from the post office or photocopies of the actual documents? Best to have those ready for your appeal. The good news is really that this refusal is based on documents and not whether they believe in the genuineness of your relationship.

CIC has lost my documents as well. This is common. My cousin married a New Zealander and they lost part of his application. My other cousin adopted 2 girls from China and also paperwork was lost with CIC.
thnx for the reply canadianjeepguy,
i have the two documents with me & the receipt of the register mail as well. (i got a photocopy also of that receipt).
cant i go to the colombo office & report this?
1 of my children is a canadian child & he is 3+ & with me. he is sooo stressed by missing his dada. cant i go to the embacy & tell these?
jeepguy what happened when they lost your documents? what did u do?
have i to appeal within 30 days?
from where i can get the appeal forms?
my husband is gone soooo down bcoz of this.
so, i have to start the new game again
plzzz help. something tightening my head. dont know it'll blast soon

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Sorry to hear that gango gilr. Do you have a copy of the two missing documents? then file them with your appeal form and get to write a powerful letter to explain everything inside. I am still waiting for their letter about the Decision Made.
thnx dear Eagle, its my hard luck. i thought i came to the end. this is sooooo bad of this visa offices. they are playing with other innocent ppl's lives. they have given the visas to some fake story ppl. but not to us. i dont believe this. how come only these two documents are missing?

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
gango girl said:
thnx dear Eagle, its my hard luck. i thought i came to the end. this is sooooo bad of this visa offices. they are playing with other innocent ppl's lives. they have given the visas to some fake story ppl. but not to us. i dont believe this. how come only these two documents are missing?
Are you sure whether the divorce papers you submitted is acceptable to them or whether they were expecting something more?
To start with you can immediately contact them through email and inform them that you have already submitted what they have asked for. And maybe also try calling them.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
muksi said:
Are you sure whether the divorce papers you submitted is acceptable to them or whether they were expecting something more?
To start with you can immediately contact them through email and inform them that you have already submitted what they have asked for. And maybe also try calling them.
thnx muski
yes those are very correct & genuine. they are saying that I was failed to submit those two documents to the embassy @ the right time. all are lies. this wat they asked from me to send.

Please provide a copy of the final divorce Decree of your sponsor. This must be received at this office by: 03/14/2013

Please provide a copy of the Decree nisi and absolute relating to your first marriage. Copies of both original documents and English translations are needed. This must be received at this office by: 03/14/2013