+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

joreen

Apr 17, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Warning Level: 0%

Decision Made
Hi every one! I sent my spousal sponsorship to Mississauga on September 14 2012 and on November 1 2012 they sent me an approval email that I met the eligibility as a sponsor and my application was sent to Kenya Nairobi for final processing. my status was in process from November 1 2012 till last tuesday now it says Decision made because I filed everything with medicals at the same time but when I click on DM nothing has changed yet. Anyone with leads? when I click on Decision Made I still see : We received your application to sponsor XXXX XXXX on September 14, 2012.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2012.

We sent you a letter on November 21, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hello! I can relate what your status going on. Same as mine. Until wher still in process since April 4. 2013. Decision made at In process pa rin nakalagay sa E-cas namin.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joreen said:
Hello! I can relate what your status going on. Same as mine. Until wher still in process since April 4. 2013. Decision made at In process pa rin nakalagay sa E-cas namin.
Hi check my timeline very well, I am done with Immigration process and I wish you good luck but I am still open for questions though.

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
Congrat Eagle333 your timeline has been useful to me because I am going throug the same VO. I have a question for you or any one on the forum. I received an email from Nairobi two day ago requesting additional documents which I guess it could be they want me to re-do the Chest X Ray because the doctor warned me long time since last November that they might ask another test for Chest because the doctor was not 100% sure that I have TB but he wrote in the report that I need a second test. Now I am waiting for that letter to come but we contacted our MP with my husband to request for the same information by email. Here is my question? is it probable that once we submit what they are asking for they will drive to Decision Made?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amanda10 said:
Congrat Eagle333 your timeline has been useful to me because I am going throug the same VO. I have a question for you or any one on the forum. I received an email from Nairobi two day ago requesting additional documents which I guess it could be they want me to re-do the Chest X Ray because the doctor warned me long time since last November that they might ask another test for Chest because the doctor was not 100% sure that I have TB but he wrote in the report that I need a second test. Now I am waiting for that letter to come but we contacted our MP with my husband to request for the same information by email. Here is my question? is it probable that once we submit what they are asking for they will drive to Decision Made?
In most cases after they request additional documents like that they have a decision of how genuine is your relationship and waiting when you submit the requested documents they might now take take to reach to the verdict or they will have to study your case for few time again if they want. Anyways good luck.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Amanda10 said:
If your medical results conclude you have TB you will have to receive treatment and be cleared before you get your PR.

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
If your medical results conclude you have TB you will have to receive treatment and be cleared before you get your PR.
fellow members I thought it was redoing medical but it was just a simple thing they wanted me to do. The wanted ny husband to fill in IMM5406 again that't it.

UsCa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Anyone who can tell me the average time to get my passport back with visa when its Decision Made on ECAS . ?

Luckyman

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on the visa office.....you should have some indication by using others statics for your VO

UsCa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Luckyman said:
It depends on the visa office.....you should have some indication by using others statics for your VO
most of the people says it would have mailed the package. (my VO, LA)

But I am still tensed till the time I dont get it in my hand.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UsCa said:
most of the people says it would have mailed the package. (my VO, LA)

But I am still tensed till the time I dont get it in my hand.
UsCa,

It all depend with your VO mine took roughly 2 1/2 weeks.