+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gango try to submit the appeal as soon as posible. Don't give them chance anymore. I believe the earlier is the better since the divorce document is genuine let them know that you don't have another document than the one you possesed. All I keep wishing you is take a deep breath and good luck things will change very soon.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Gango try to submit the appeal as soon as posible. Don't give them chance anymore. I believe the earlier is the better since the divorce document is genuine let them know that you don't have another document than the one you possesed. All I keep wishing you is take a deep breath and good luck things will change very soon.
thnk you vry much my dear by giving me very strong encouragements
yes i got a nice girl call rathika in sri lanka thread. she was also refused. now she has gone through all of these so, now she is directing me to the right things i've to do. i've only one , that is genuine & i've have sent them when i applied & in this time when they asked also. but now they are saying a fake story . they say that i was failed to submit the documents. they are animals in the visa offices.
thank you very much eagle for being with me to encourage me
hows yours now?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
gango girl said:
thnk you vry much my dear by giving me very strong encouragements
yes i got a nice girl call rathika in sri lanka thread. she was also refused. now she has gone through all of these so, now she is directing me to the right things i've to do. i've only one , that is genuine & i've have sent them when i applied & in this time when they asked also. but now they are saying a fake story . they say that i was failed to submit the documents. they are animals in the visa offices.
thank you very much eagle for being with me to encourage me
hows yours now?
hang in there ! I dont know your timeline but surely you will appeal ? The vast majority of appeals are allowed. Try to keep busy (I learned 2 languages ) Never give up ! :)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsize said:
hang in there ! I dont know your timeline but surely you will appeal ? The vast majority of appeals are allowed. Try to keep busy (I learned 2 languages ) Never give up ! :)
This time around after your appeal try to annex 2 or 3 pages of petition letter to your re-application and tell them in that letter how precious and valuable is your marriage and the damage it will cause if you stay away from your partner. I will recommde to formal when you write to them and let them feel that your lives depend on their decisions. I am sure they are human beings like us Dear they will grant that visa. I believe it is possible you will get it.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
gsize said:
thnx gsize
i never give up. they are lying. i sent them the documents. they say only these two are missing.
exactly only both of ours divorce certificates? how come?
thnx again

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
This time around after your appeal try to annex 2 or 3 pages of petition letter to your re-application and tell them in that letter how precious and valuable is your marriage and the damage it will cause if you stay away from your partner. I will recommde to formal when you write to them and let them feel that your lives depend on their decisions. I am sure they are human beings like us Dear they will grant that visa. I believe it is possible you will get it.

thnk u very much again dear eagle
yes may be 2morrow my husband will go to appeal it. its very good that you are giving me advises. its very valuable for me in dis time. I believe that i can win. cant understand why they did like this to me. they are saying only these two documents are not received & according to that situation they cant take my this marriage is legal. its very bad. we have already sent those two documents when i applied too. so, how come they say that they dont have it. its very unfair.
anyway thnx for still being with me.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gango. people say that it's not over until it's over so do not rest you and your husnband. I believe that you have the same situation as me. When I was applying I had to annexed an annulation certificate with my first marriage that I canceled because the woman I was sponsoring before was going out with other men, so when I learnt that I stoped the first sponsorship and went again home to marry an old friend of mine that I am sponsoring now. At the time of Sponsoring I went here in Canada and get an annulation certificate and i worked they accepted everything. You will be okay.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Hi gango. people say that it's not over until it's over so do not rest you and your husnband. I believe that you have the same situation as me. When I was applying I had to annexed an annulation certificate with my first marriage that I canceled because the woman I was sponsoring before was going out with other men, so when I learnt that I stoped the first sponsorship and went again home to marry an old friend of mine that I am sponsoring now. At the time of Sponsoring I went here in Canada and get an annulation certificate and i worked they accepted everything. You will be okay.
thank u dear . dont worry
God is still there.... i pray for you... everybody is suffering bcoz of this visa
anyways do you have any idea how to get skype detail sheets when after the skype was deleted & re install?
bcoz my son installed widows8 on 13-02-2013. & 14-02-2013 they asked me about the communication details. now i got the details after 13-02-2013. but i want to know how to get the details after 13-02-2013.it shows theres no more before 13-02-2013. anybody has an idea about this?
plzzzzz help.
thnx

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gango girl said:
thank u dear . dont worry
God is still there.... i pray for you... everybody is suffering bcoz of this visa
anyways do you have any idea how to get skype detail sheets when after the skype was deleted & re install?
bcoz my son installed widows8 on 13-02-2013. & 14-02-2013 they asked me about the communication details. now i got the details after 13-02-2013. but i want to know how to get the details after 13-02-2013.it shows theres no more before 13-02-2013. anybody has an idea about this?
plzzzzz help.
thnx
No I am sorry, I don't know how to recover deleted mesaages on skype but I'll ask for you. Hope you find ways to print that since They ask for it. Where will be the appeal here in canada? I will put you guys in my prayers too.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
No I am sorry, I don't know how to recover deleted mesaages on skype but I'll ask for you. Hope you find ways to print that since They ask for it. Where will be the appeal here in canada? I will put you guys in my prayers too.
thnx for everything dear eagle
i'll send u a PM later to tell u wat i did
i told that God is there ryt?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow I cannot wait to see good things happening to you gango. You deserve the best specially when your relationship is genuine.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so Happy to share good news with friends on the forum that today my wife received visa and we are done with Nairobi.

Good Luck Friends

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
I am so Happy to share good news with friends on the forum that today my wife received visa and we are done with Nairobi.

Good Luck Friends
Hey Eagle i'm so so so sooooo happy happy happy for uuuuuuu.....
tears come to my eyes
u r done
its great dear
pray for me.....
thnk u vry much for being with me for dis long....
plzzzzzz be in touch if u hv time
god bless u too

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much Gango.

I wish you all the best and I still keep you in my prayers. Things will be alright very soon. I will never forget the battle that everyone is fightinh in the forum.

GOOD LUCK AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERYONE

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Eagle333 said:
Thank you very much Gango.

I wish you all the best and I still keep you in my prayers. Things will be alright very soon. I will never forget the battle that everyone is fightinh in the forum.

GOOD LUCK AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERYONE

thank you very much Eagle
god bless you two dear