+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medical requested

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sohailss said:
Thanks all of you for your advise, but I have still have question not answered, should they not give 3 score for 12 year qualification of my wife which I have claimed supported with her certificate

Please advise from expereince whether they should give me 3 score for above factor or not.

Please also advise that whether I should write back to CIC-London for above factor.

I am also planning to give ILETS test again and to get upon getting maximum score, I think I must apply again under fast track program. Please advise.

Regards to all
Your wife's 12 years of education was counted a high school, 0 points unless you she had a college or trade certificate. You application was refused. You can only apply again if you have a skill in the list of "38" or are working in Canada, or have an AEO from an Employer.

PMM

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
I found my occupation is listed under the 38 NOC catagories, I am plannign to re apply in the fast track program.

Please advise whether my appication will be taken postively based on the following factor'

1. Qualification = MBA - Finance and CIA from IIA
2. Age = 36 years
3. Ilets = 10
4. Experience = As Internal Auditor, expereince of 10 years
5. Wife education = 12 years of education ( Intermediate)

Please advise score from your experience.

Regards;

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
Did you pay fees for your wife?If NOT then that is the likely cause provided her education has been accepted.
rely

sohailss said:
Hi All;

Today I have received the refusal letter from CHC - LOndon and they have given the score as follows;

Age ; 10
Education; 22
English language; 10
Experience; 21

Total; 63

I do not why they have given the score for my wife education the score of 3 (12 year , intermediate) under the adaptabiity factor.

Please request all to help in reply to above as to what shoudl be score awarded or shoudl not be awarded

Regards to all

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
Decision made before medicals/interview is REJECTION.
rely

joelmin said:
All you people who have got "decision made" before medicals .. i just want to know if you have gone for the interview. Have you got this status before or after going for the interview.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Im not gonna beleive its rejection till i receive the letter

kafoury

Dec 20, 2008
hi, would you tell us what the reason of rejection? And, how much your mark was on IELTS, married status, e.t.c

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
no news yet and still waiting

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
I have now receive my letter and have been refused but my solicitor will send them a memorandum to recount my scores. i will know the outcome in 8 weeks. goodluck hamieh and let me know whats in your letter.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
hope things will work out for u guys...for me im still waiting and waiting.................whenever i hear from them i should be able to inform you guys...i guess it gonna be refusal ,since all of u did receive it like this,but nevertheless i cant do except waiting