+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medical requested

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Wait for the letter, they will explain the reason for the decision made. Sorry dude, but decision made after the medicals could be approved or rejected (most likely approved) but before medicals it is most likely rejected.

In regards to the mistake, I have read on the forum that they have done mistakes and later updated it, but that is rare. I hope this was a mistake too.

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
HI,

I have applied for my canadian immigration on 26th June 2006 and now my status has been changes to Decision Made. I have read a lot of your feedback below and I just want to know if any of you who have change there status the same us what I have now have received the letter and if its for medical or rejection.

Appreciate any feedback.

Thank you.

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Hello your question is not clear, do you means the estatus chnaged to decision made before medical, despite that you have received medical, plz advise

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
Hi There,

Thank you for the reply. No I havent done my medicals yet and a month ago my status was on processing but I was ask on October 2008 to update my file which i have sent my Eilst result, bank statement, police clearance. When I check yesterday my status has changed to Decision has been made so Im a little bit worried knowing in fact the decision made before medicals are requested usually is a negative element. Please advise if any of you have been in the same situation as me and if you have been asked to do the medicals even if your status was Decision Made.

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
I also applied through CHC London. Its very unusual that all of us who applied through CHC London have decesion has been made. Maybe there is an error in the system, which im hoping because my application has been pending from 2004 and its really stressful if things turn out negative.

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
I have contacted CHC London thru email about aking what was decision made and they replied me aftre 5 days as below'

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 21/01/2009 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Services

Visa and Immigration Section

High Commission of Canada

MacDonald House

38 Grosvenor Street, London

W1K 4AA, UK

Web site: www.canada.org.uk

Email: http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/general/epage_e.htm

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Hi Sohail;

Please keep us posted on the content of the letter,as we are all almost facing same conditions.
Most of the people that i took their feedback,they indicated that our case mostly stands for rejection

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
We are all anticipating what decision has been made before medicals mean.. pleas any of you who have the same situation as most of us in these forum... let us know immediately what is the content of your letter as for you sohail i think i will be receiving my letter first because i have applied on june 2006 and will let you know if its positive or negative.

Good luck to all of us and hope everything will turn out well:)

fred123

Dec 1, 2008
I have got Decision made.
Same day received mail-letter . - rejected. refundation in few weeks/month

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Fred;

can you kindly share your case with us !! when you applied !! which offcie !!! any information could help
Thanks

alokbangur

Jan 30, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am Alok and had applied for the PR from India in Sept 2003 till last Nov my status was showing "In Process" then suddenly I recd a letter from the high commission rejecting my case and the status on the site changed to "Decision Made". I got a bit depressed but did not loose hope and kept on following up with the High Commiision. As the reason for rejection as they mentioned was that I do not match up with the job category under which I had applied. This really pissed me off. How could they reject the case with out asking for updated docs. So being as polite as I caould I kept on writing mails to the Embassy requesting them to re-assess my case. Fortunately they have given way and are asking me to submitt the updated docs within 90 days. But still I have not recd any communication regarding doing the medical as to the best of my knowledge it would be required after I submit the updated docs which I shall be doing early next month.

Do let me know that do I have to show the bank statements showing that I have enough funds to relocate myself?

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alokbangur said:
Hi everyone,

I am Alok and had applied for the PR from India in Sept 2003 till last Nov my status was showing "In Process" then suddenly I recd a letter from the high commission rejecting my case and the status on the site changed to "Decision Made". I got a bit depressed but did not loose hope and kept on following up with the High Commiision. As the reason for rejection as they mentioned was that I do not match up with the job category under which I had applied. This really pissed me off. How could they reject the case with out asking for updated docs. So being as polite as I caould I kept on writing mails to the Embassy requesting them to re-assess my case. Fortunately they have given way and are asking me to submitt the updated docs within 90 days. But still I have not recd any communication regarding doing the medical as to the best of my knowledge it would be required after I submit the updated docs which I shall be doing early next month.

Do let me know that do I have to show the bank statements showing that I have enough funds to relocate myself?
Please can you tell us when did you submitted your updated documents and when they asked you to go for a medical???????????????

Regards

joelmin

Jan 30, 2009
All you people who have got "decision made" before medicals .. i just want to know if you have gone for the interview. Have you got this status before or after going for the interview.