26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
joelmin;

Mine was DECISION MADE just after file update with no interview or any further requirments

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
Mine also change to decision made after updating my file without any request of medicals or any interviews... are we all applying outside canada???

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
hope that you would have received the letter sohail? what did it say? please update in the forum which will be helpfull to us as most of us sail in the same boat.......decision made after updation of file and before medical or interview...............

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
satha73

I did not received the letter from CHC london yet, as soon as I will received I will notify to you all

M

Mak_100

Alok, You are enormously lucky as it extremely rare to hear someone being given a second chance on the same application. Just shows that it pays to be polite instead of being outraged or "pissed".
I wouldn't wait too long to submit the updated docs now. Infact, do it right away clearly giving reference to their instructions about reconsidering your application. Be very particular about the NOC code now when you fill up your forms.
Yes! you hv to show bank statements or any other proof of liquid funds as per the no. of members in your application.
Medicals would follow only when they've reviewed your file afresh.
Best of luck.

alokbangur said:
Hi everyone,

I am Alok and had applied for the PR from India in Sept 2003 till last Nov my status was showing "In Process" then suddenly I recd a letter from the high commission rejecting my case and the status on the site changed to "Decision Made". I got a bit depressed but did not loose hope and kept on following up with the High Commiision. As the reason for rejection as they mentioned was that I do not match up with the job category under which I had applied. This really pissed me off. How could they reject the case with out asking for updated docs. So being as polite as I caould I kept on writing mails to the Embassy requesting them to re-assess my case. Fortunately they have given way and are asking me to submitt the updated docs within 90 days. But still I have not recd any communication regarding doing the medical as to the best of my knowledge it would be required after I submit the updated docs which I shall be doing early next month.

Do let me know that do I have to show the bank statements showing that I have enough funds to relocate myself?

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
hello:

any one received any letter yet !!!! for me still waiting and waiting ....

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
Hi Hamieh,

Im also waiting for Decision has been made change since December 23, 2008 and have not yet received any mail from them...

Im really worried now.. Hope everything turns out well.

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Hi All;

Today I have received the refusal letter from CHC - LOndon and they have given the score as follows;

Age ; 10
Education; 22
English language; 10
Experience; 21

Total; 63

I do not why they have given the score for my wife education the score of 3 (12 year , intermediate) under the adaptabiity factor.

Please request all to help in reply to above as to what shoudl be score awarded or shoudl not be awarded

Regards to all

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
dear sohailss,
sorry to hear that you got the refusal letter>at this point it is always better for you to appear for IELTS and improve your score and also give sufficient details about your wife education so that you can qualify again but also please see the extract from the CIC website regarding the points less than required
"less than the pass mark are not likely to qualify for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker. We recommend that you do not apply at this time;
However, you may apply if you believe there are other factors that would help you to become economically established in Canada that were not reflected in your points assessment. Send a detailed letter with your application explaining these factors. Include any documents that support your claim.
Note: If you are refused at this stage, you will not be refunded for the application fee."

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohailss said:
Hi All;

Today I have received the refusal letter from CHC - LOndon and they have given the score as follows;

Age ; 10
Education; 22
English language; 10
Experience; 21

Total; 63

I do not why they have given the score for my wife education the score of 3 (12 year , intermediate) under the adaptabiity factor.

Please request all to help in reply to above as to what shoudl be score awarded or shoudl not be awarded

Regards to all

Sohails,

Please can you tell us why, if you know that you havent got enough points why did you applied????????? or you did you thought that you got enough points, and apart from what you claim above for what else did try to claim???????????? because even if they granted 3 for your wife still comes to 66 and NOT 67. Please clarify???????????

Because I also claimed 66 + 4 for my wife, but dont know what they going to give. Also applied in 2006 London Office and having submitted the updated the documents in Dec 08.

Regards,

klealgarcia

Jan 27, 2009
Sohail,

Sorry to hear about your refusal. You can do 2 things to add points:

1. You can take the ielst with all band 7 to get 16 points
2. If you have any relatives in canada you can also include that as that is in total 10 points

Im anticipating to recieve my letter and hope that i dont get refused.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
satha73 said:
dear sohailss,
sorry to hear that you got the refusal letter>at this point it is always better for you to appear for IELTS and improve your score and also give sufficient details about your wife education so that you can qualify again but also please see the extract from the CIC website regarding the points less than required
"less than the pass mark are not likely to qualify for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker. We recommend that you do not apply at this time;
However, you may apply if you believe there are other factors that would help you to become economically established in Canada that were not reflected in your points assessment. Send a detailed letter with your application explaining these factors. Include any documents that support your claim.
Note: If you are refused at this stage, you will not be refunded for the application fee."
You need to improve your English, you need to get the maximum points (16) in English to get the passing marks.

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Thanks all of you for your advise, but I have still have question not answered, should they not give 3 score for 12 year qualification of my wife which I have claimed supported with her certificate

Please advise from expereince whether they should give me 3 score for above factor or not.

Please also advise that whether I should write back to CIC-London for above factor.

I am also planning to give ILETS test again and to get upon getting maximum score, I think I must apply again under fast track program. Please advise.

Regards to all

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
They should gave 3 points for 12 years of education of your spouse. However, even with those points you did not qualify so it is useless to appeal.

When you apply again with good IELTS scores, just ensure to attach all spouse certificates (certified/notarized copies) to ensure they give you the 3 points you are looking for.

Good Luck!!