Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
alhotmany said:
10, 2016, 01:15:53 pm
I did test in Victoria last October 21,2015
Today I got my E-case online Decion made
Don't know if we got chance for the cermoney next week as the officer after my interview said it will be in Febraury or March
Good luck to all of you
Congrats !!!, if your eCase shows today "Decision Made", it may take at least few weeks. The IRCC gives an indicative time frame but now its just matter for few weeks to get the Oath invitation. ;D

Yukaa08

Jan 23, 2016
Just want to update my timeline!!

Here is my timeline.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 16, 2015.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 30, 2015.

3. We started processing your application on December 2, 2015.
We sent you a notice on January 4, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

4. We sent you a notice on March 9, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2016 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Yay!! Very excited!

Cndapp

Mar 9, 2016
Yukaa08 said:

Here is my timeline.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 16, 2015.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 30, 2015.

We sent you a notice on January 4, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

4. We sent you a notice on March 9, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2016 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Yay!! Very excited!

Congrats :)
My DM was on March 8 and since then no change on eCAS.
When was your eCAS updated? Did you get a letter by mail too? and which office are you invited to? thanks!

Yukaa08

Jan 23, 2016
Cndapp said:
When was your eCAS updated? Did you get a letter by mail too? and which office are you invited to? thanks!
I got the oath letter by mail but I frequently check my ECAS. Thank you!

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cndapp said:
My DM was on March 7 and no change on eCAS since then, I'll let you know I get update.

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to an agent and she told me that Decision Made doesn't actually mean that decision was made! :eek: Wow! Great ha? She said that it can mean many things.
I wonder how it is possible since CIC site states that Decision Made means "the decision was made at this point". And that there are only 2 things happening from here: letter of refusal or oath invitation.
Absolutely wired system! And I got no new information whatsoever. Told me to keep waiting! Typical...

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Grilka said:
I spoke to an agent and she told me that Decision Made doesn't actually mean that decision was made! :eek: Wow! Great ha? She said that it can mean many things.
I wonder how it is possible since CIC site states that Decision Made means "the decision was made at this point". And that there are only 2 things happening from here: letter of refusal or oath invitation.
Absolutely wired system! And I got no new information whatsoever. Told me to keep waiting! Typical...
Trust me, we are dealing with one of the worst agency in the world. If DM made online does not mean decision made for pending Citizenship application, what should the candidate infer. That the CIC Officer has decided to retire ???? 8) and updating candidate ????

On a serious note, DM is mostly a good news. You can expect the Oath invitation in few weeks. Probably you got online some frustrated
Call Center agent, who determined not to share good news with you. ;D

Dont know either to laugh or cry.....this agency is most dysfunctional than any typical backward country's most retarded office.

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Yukaa08 said:

Here is my timeline.

Yay!! Very excited!

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Trust me, we are dealing with one of the worst agency in the world. If DM made online does not mean decision made for pending Citizenship application, what should the candidate infer. That the CIC Officer has decided to retire ???? 8) and updating candidate ????

On a serious note, DM is mostly a good news. You can expect the Oath invitation in few weeks. Probably you got online some frustrated

Dont know either to laugh or cry.....this agency is most dysfunctional than any typical backward country's most retarded office.
Yes CIC need a complete overhaul.

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:

Thank you so much for the answer and support in this. This site is literally the only source of information and support for me in all this "processing".

I don't think the agent was frustrated. She was simply doing her job - telling me nothing. Wow, they must be are some special people. I can't imagine feeling nothing for people like us who wait FOR YEARS for them to decide our fate and just brush us off!
When I asked her "Does that mean it is a good news?" (Decision made) she told me "the good news is that the sun is shining"! Ah! How do you like that? Am I some idiot or something? Did I pay 500 dollars for them to treat me like this! Wow, it is impossible not to get mad.

Anyhow, thank you once again for the info. And best of luck to all of us!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Grilka said:
Thank you so much for the answer and support in this. This site is literally the only source of information and support for me in all this "processing".

I don't think the agent was frustrated. She was simply doing her job - telling me nothing. Wow, they must be are some special people. I can't imagine feeling nothing for people like us who wait FOR YEARS for them to decide our fate and just brush us off!
When I asked her "Does that mean it is a good news?" (Decision made) she told me "the good news is that the sun is shining"! Ah! How do you like that? Am I some idiot or something? Did I pay 500 dollars for them to treat me like this! Wow, it is impossible not to get mad.

Anyhow, thank you once again for the info. And best of luck to all of us!
Judging from other readers comments, everybody whose status changed to "DM" have their Oath invitation sent in few weeks depending upon CIC Office's workload. You could be weeks away.

Keep an eye on your eCase, after DM status. Once they schedule the Oath Ceremony date, they update eCase with the date and notify that Oath Invitation is been sent. The actual invitation might come couple of weeks ahead of Oath date. Stay positive !!!

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know if that sacred date - March 31, 2016 - means anything? What's supposed to happen till then?

Does it mean people who applied before April 2015 will get refused or get oath invitations? Or it means merely you may get DM in you ecas and continue waiting further for unlimited number of weeks and months?

Cndapp

Mar 9, 2016
Grilka said:
Does anybody know if that sacred date - March 31, 2016 - means anything? What's supposed to happen till then?

Does it mean people who applied before April 2015 will get refused or get oath invitations? Or it means merely you may get DM in you ecas and continue waiting further for unlimited number of weeks and months?

I think it means you get the DM before March 31. I got my DM on March 8, after that I called CIC and they told me I should hear from them in the next 6 months. When I asked what was the decision she answered "I don't know, but your file looks fine!"

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cndapp said:
I think it means you get the DM before March 31. I got my DM on March 8, after that I called CIC and they told me I should hear from them in the next 6 months. When I asked what was the decision she answered "I don't know, but your file looks fine!"
Another 6 months! Grand! Why not years. All the same.

karliiita

Mar 22, 2016
Yukaa08 said:

Here is my timeline.

Yay!! Very excited!
Congratulations!!

Where was your office? I kinda have the same timeline as you. The only difference is that I haven't received any invitation yet!