+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
They didn’t sign mine ?
They will not sign your package and provide proof unless you request it when you are mailing it out.

I told Canada Post to put "Signature Required" that's why, so I have proof it was signed and received by ircc staff in case something goes wrong with them saying they did not receive it

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They will not sign your package and provide proof unless you request it when you are mailing it out.

I told Canada Post to put "Signature Required" that's why, so I have proof it was signed and received by ircc staff in case something goes wrong with them saying they did not receive it
Did they told you name who signed it ?

May 17, 2019
Canada
I submitted my Spousal sponsorship documents. Now the waiting game begins.
Do we have any what's app group for supporting each other of Dec 2020 applicants

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Mine application received today morning as well. Person who received signed as well because i requested sign for my mail.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Did you tell Canada Post to put "Signature Required" ?
No, I didn't think of this even.

ETA: Although, my sister works for CP and signatures are optional at this point whether someone wants to or not due to the pandemic.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Yes signatures are optional to have, its not mandatory
I mean, even if you request a signature it could have been refused to be taken by CP or the receiver - this happened to me recently with a registered letter I sent someone...I need a signature and the CP employee refused to get a signature.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
my application was sent on 4th december..but recvd on 17th december...even my husband forgot to request a signature while delivering..after how many months can i expect a response from ircc?

albertfernandes89

Dec 23, 2020
canada
Hi My Application was couriered yesterday (23rd Dec). I had later found that I missed bar code page for IMM0008 form alone.
Will this be an issue. My consultant recommended me to send a separate courier with a fresh copy of IMM0008 with letter of explanation having tracking id of courier already sent. Pls let me know if this is right thing to do.