+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
my application was sent on 4th december..but recvd on 17th december...even my husband forgot to request a signature while delivering..after how many months can i expect a response from ircc?
AOR usually takes atleast a month. But due to covid it might take longer. Im one of the lucky sponsors in 2019. 50 day process after getting our AOR

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Ugh, I realised I made a mistake, so my application will be returned. o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::(:(:( I spent so much time going over it, that I overanalyzed and made a simple error. I really hope it doesn't take 8 months to get back to me like some people. :( I really don't want to lose another 8 months with my husband.
Dont think about it too much! I sponsored my husband in 2019. I made a few errors as well, like Not writing N/A and putting a National Id #, then realized we actually do not have a national Id. Accidentally put his passport info. Etc etc. We got Aor after a month and it was such a relief, felt like Christmas!! So dont overthink! I know its hard though.

• Love
Reactions: his*marty

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
AOR usually takes atleast a month. But due to covid it might take longer. Im one of the lucky sponsors in 2019. 50 day process after getting our AOR

time to get AOR1 right now is about 60-90 days now. So people who applied in December, we are probably looking around end of feb - end of march. From what I haveseen

EAMurphy

Dec 29, 2020
Hi all - I submitted my husbands application on the 21st December, was received at Sydney, NS on the 23rd December.

I'm a Canadian and British dual citizen, living currently in the UK with my British husband!

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I did actually receive a signature on my courier...it was even a full name not just initials..someones first day on the job. lol

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi My Application was couriered yesterday (23rd Dec). I had later found that I missed bar code page for IMM0008 form alone.
Will this be an issue. My consultant recommended me to send a separate courier with a fresh copy of IMM0008 with letter of explanation having tracking id of courier already sent. Pls let me know if this is right thing to do.
This is such a bad idea without an AOR (and a UCI number) how will they ever connect the 2 pieces of information when they get 100's of packets a day. I would send an email through webform and attach it and hopefully they can do it that way, if not wait for AOR and then submit via webform using your UCI!

Reactions: albertfernandes89

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone and happy holidays..i applied for spousal sponsorship.they recieved my application on October 22 /2020.they sent me an email with application number starts with letter F.but im not able to track my application or to link it online.why?and what's AoR ur talking about?Note im living inside canada on my visitor visa thx

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone and happy holidays..i applied for spousal sponsorship.they recieved my application on October 22 /2020.they sent me an email with application number starts with letter F.but im not able to track my application or to link it online.why?and what's AoR ur talking about?Note im living inside canada on my visitor visa thx
I'm thinking this just might be a temporary number. People have been getting those before they get their actual AOR...probably to get people to stop calling and asking about their application. lol

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'm thinking this just might be a temporary number. People have been getting those before they get their actual AOR...probably to get people to stop calling and asking about their application. lol
If it starts with F it is the actual number. XF seems to be temporary.

They do not seem to be as consistent with sending the AOR as before, some are getting eg biometric requests first.

Reactions: his*marty