File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
I guess the AOR will consider when they local vo will start your processing and there should be a additional line on ecas that we started processing on.....
It’s just a file transfer notification.
Might be I am wrong.

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
I guess the AOR will consider when they local vo will start your processing and there should be a additional line on ecas that we started processing on.....
It’s just a file transfer notification.
Might be I am wrong.
thanks, I’ll check my online account...

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
how do we know if the Biometric has been received, medical has been passed and application has moved to VO? do I get an email for each and does it show in the ECAS?

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
how do we know if the Biometric has been received, medical has been passed and application has moved to VO? do I get an email for each and does it show in the ECAS?
Biometrics and medical get updated on gckey. Application transfer to VO you will get a letter by email.

Reactions: sherin42

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Biometrics and medical get updated on gckey. Application transfer to VO you will get a letter by email.
thank you but i don't have access to GCKey. will there be no updates at all on ECAS?

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Does CPC M send an email for Application Received and that they have started to work on the application, after the file has been transferred to VO (AOR2) or is it that we have to periodically check ECAS for that.

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
thank you but i don't have access to GCKey. will there be no updates at all on ECAS?
For ecas, no update on biometrics. VO - ecas usually updates the status for PA from in process to received and back to in process. Some people get another 'we started processing your application' line known as AOR2. I believe medicals also show on ecas.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
For ecas, no update on biometrics. VO - ecas usually updates the status for PA from in process to received and back to in process. Some people get another 'we started processing your application' line known as AOR2. I believe medicals also show on ecas.
thank you very much

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
ECAS changed for me from "in process" to "application received" for applicant's side today. We were transferred to Mississauga last week. Is this basically AOR2 (I've heard Mississauga doesn't always send emails), or will that not be until it turns to "in process" again?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
ECAS changed for me from "in process" to "application received" for applicant's side today. We were transferred to Mississauga last week. Is this basically AOR2 (I've heard Mississauga doesn't always send emails), or will that not be until it turns to "in process" again?
This happened in my case:
After the file transfer ECAS will show app received and then later on PA side you will get another line added to it saying they started processing the application. Status will then change to ‘In process’.

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
This happened in my case:
After the file transfer ECAS will show app received and then later on PA side you will get another line added to it saying they started processing the application. Status will then change to ‘In process’.
Thank you!

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Same . I just checked now, and it has changed to Application received.