+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Well that's us out, aor received 21st, today application "cancelled as incomplete". No email / explanation yet.
Hope y'all get on better.
Maybe it had something to do with SA approval? Weird that it would be cancelled or "incomplete" after you've received your AOR. I would call and try to get more details. I've also heard of people calling their local MP to help get answers. Praying it was just a mistake in the system. I know it's hard, but try to stay positive until her concrete info.

Reactions: Mrs.g.89

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Same timeline
App Recieved : 20th Dec 2019
AOR1: 14th Jan 2020
SA:28th Jan 2020
File Transferred to VO: 30th Jan 2020 (CPC Mississauga)
Guys what are the chances of a file getting transferred from Mississauga to NDVO and what could be some possible reasons for the transfer?. Guess we stll can't be absolutely sure that the file stays there until we receive DM from Mississauga. I hope i am lucky that it stays there. Fingers Crossed.

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Guys what are the chances of a file getting transferred from Mississauga to NDVO and what could be some possible reasons for the transfer?. Guess we stll can't be absolutely sure that the file stays there until we receive DM from Mississauga. I hope i am lucky that it stays there. Fingers Crossed.
I was wondering the same thing. I heard there are some cases where the files are transferred to NDVO from Mississauga

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
I noticed everyone getting SA so logged into gckey and it says STATUS: Cancelled as incomplete" MESSAGES: "None". Will just have to wait & see.
We submitted ourselves from UK but thought receiving AOR meant application was okay. They received our application 31st Dec. We got AOR 21st Jan I think it was.
I am so sorry to hear this, I hope everything gets resolved quickly for you guys.

Reactions: Mrs.g.89

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Well that's us out, aor received 21st, today application "cancelled as incomplete". No email / explanation yet.
Hope y'all get on better.
Sorry to hear that. Apparently their reasons that they give you can be not very clear and it sounds like they don't always say if there is more than one problem with your application. So I suggest apart from the issue they mention that you go through your app with a fine tooth comb before resubmitting it. Let us know what they have said when you get the app back.

Reactions: Diamond David

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Apparently that is not unusual for it to go from CPCM to a local MO. Hard to know why, maybe initially they thought it was very straight forward then after looking further they decided there was a need to a more thorough follow up. But in some cases it goes to a local VO and is still processed quickly. Hope that is the case for you.