+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
Same here, but I have not received any email after Biometrics and medical requests on the CIC account.
We received biometrics request, but no medical request.. maybe it will be requested by the VO.

I heard we won’t hear much while they are reviewing the file. I’m sure your biometrics and medical will be updated soon though

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
We received biometrics request, but no medical request.. maybe it will be requested by the VO.

I heard we won’t hear much while they are reviewing the file. I’m sure your biometrics and medical will be updated soon though

Bio completed and already updated on CIC. Medical completed last week, still waiting for medical results. No email on file move and today PA side changed to ""Application received"".

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Bio completed and already updated on CIC. Medical completed last week, still waiting for medical results. No email on file move and today PA side changed to ""Application received"".
Same here. my husband gave biometric last week and no news. i msgd and called my lawyer and yes no response. i just checked now and ECAS shows "APPLICATION RECEIVED" what does this mean?

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Same here. my husband gave biometric last week and no news. i msgd and called my lawyer and yes no response. i just checked now and ECAS shows "APPLICATION RECEIVED" what does this mean?
Have you received email from CPC-S that your application has been transferred to a local VO. If yes, it’s likely that the local VO has received your application. Once they process your application, it’ll change to “in process”, and you can see an additional line on ecas that says “we started processing your application on xxx.”

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Have you received email from CPC-S that your application has been transferred to a local VO. If yes, it’s likely that the local VO has received your application. Once they process your application, it’ll change to “in process”, and you can see an additional line on ecas that says “we started processing your application on xxx.”
I dont receive any emails. as i have appointed a lawyer for this.

when i called or msged her today she did not respond to it. So i am assuming i havent received any email on file transfer yet

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I hope so. Also, my Sponsor side says Decision Made but I have not received any email for SA.
Same for me as well. No SA email, only "decision made" on ECAS. Many days later I received a letter by Canada Post for SA.
Now, PA side on ECAS says "Application received", but no indication whether the file moved to a VO.