+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mebony

Jun 27, 2017
Received letter that file has been transferred to ACCRA VO. Anyone with that VO? Are they fast or slow?
What's your timeline. I am with Accra VO. have you received MR or done medicals? I am not sure if they are fast or slow as it is a case by case basis. My ECAS has changed from in process to application received and back to in process, so I guess they are working.

Reactions: Diamond David

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
What's your timeline. I am with Accra VO. have you received MR or done medicals? I am not sure if they are fast or slow as it is a case by case basis. My ECAS has changed from in process to application received and back to in process, so I guess they are working.
Application received Dec 23, AoR Jan 10, BIL Jan 23. Waiting on MR as well. When was your file sent to AVO?

Reactions: Diamond David

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys,
AOR Jan 11 and still no BIL or Medicals. I tried calling so no help there.
Its almost a month since AOR. Just wondering if anyone knows what could be going on? What is slowing my application down?
Anyone in the same situation?

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
Hi guys,
Its almost a month since AOR. Just wondering if anyone knows what could be going on? What is slowing my application down?
My AOR was on 25th Dec and I just recently got BR/ MR / SA on 31st Jan, there was no update in between.. I am guessing you will get it soon too

nibir8

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

Will be really grateful if someone can solve this doubt. My spouse has her OWP already approved. But she is not here in Canada at the moment. If I apply for the CEC Express Entry right now, me being primary (in Canada) and my wife being secondary applicant (not in Canada), will her OWP be cancelled/revoked then?

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, I need your help, My husband (PA) got email today with regards to his medical examination to go to panel physician for 2nd time, initial medical exam last Jan 12, negative for sputum for 3days , cardiologist - controlled bp all of these we submitted. But now we got email to go to panel physician again.What does it mean? I am confused. Pls help us.

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

Will be really grateful if someone can solve this doubt. My spouse has her OWP already approved. But she is not here in Canada at the moment. If I apply for the CEC Express Entry right now, me being primary (in Canada) and my wife being secondary applicant (not in Canada), will her OWP be cancelled/revoked then?
I think you're looking for another forum. This is about spousal sponsorship. By definition, if you'd sponsored your spouse inland with an OWP, she would have to be in Canada and you would already be a citizen or a PR and not eligible for Express Entry.
You might try the forum for express entry.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Timeline Update

Application Received - December 19, 2019
AOR1 - January 11, 2020
ECAS In Process - January 10, 2020
BR - January 23, 2020
MR - January 24, 2020
SA DM - January 24, 2020 - No Email
Biometrics Done - January 27, 2020
Medical Done - January 28, 2020
PA ECAS changed to Application Received - February 4, 2020 - No Email/ Not sure where it is moved
Medical passed - February 6, 2020

Last edited:

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Timeline Update

Application Received - December 19, 2019
AOR1 - January 11, 2020
ECAS In Process - January 10, 2020
BR - January 23, 2020
MR - January 24, 2020
PA DM - January 24, 2020 - No Email
Biometrics Done - January 27, 2020
Medical Done - January 28, 2020
PA ECAS changed to Application Received - February 4, 2020 - No Email/ Not sure where it is moved
Medical passed - February 6, 2020
I think you mean Sponsor DM. You wouldn't get PA DM before you'd even done your medical and biometrics.

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys,
My AOR was on 25th Dec and I just recently got BR/ MR / SA on 31st Jan, there was no update in between.. I am guessing you will get it soon too
You were right!
BIL received Feb 5.
SA Feb 6.

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Just received a request to send "marriage photos", to CPC-Mississauga...
Had included as part of package but they have asked again

It says we can send by email now (email address given).
Anyone have any suggestions whether it is true,we can send by email for this request?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Just received a request to send "marriage photos", to CPC-Mississauga...
Had included as part of package but they have asked again

It says we can send by email now (email address given).
Anyone have any suggestions whether it is true,we can send by email for this request?
Was the request from official cic account?Did you see it in your gckey? If yes, i dont see any harm in sending the photos via email.

Reactions: bonnetmacaque