+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone
My ecas status changed from app received to in process today, does anyone know why this happened? It just went back a step
Thanks

kozzjr

Dec 5, 2019
Received an update on ECAS, PA side. We started processing your application January 16,2020. My understanding is this would be AOR2????
TIMELINE;
Dec 5 - App received
Dec 21 - AOR1
Jan 2 - Bio request
Jan 3 - Medical request
Jan 3 - Sponsor Approval
Jan 7 - Moved to Mississauga VO

Reactions: djgidwani

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello guys,
I am from India.
For me my application has been submitted to Dec2 then it get accepted and I got my file no on 22nd December.
Again I have gone through medical and biometric in first week of January..
Now. I received mail on Jan 13 that application sent to New Delhi office.
Can anyone help now what next and how many days or will take to get the status decision made.
Really appreciated..

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi Ritika, Follow the below thread to see what is happening with files that were moved to NDVO.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-who-got-file-moved-transferred-to-ndvo-2019-please-join.613441/

NDVO has a longer processing and wait time. As of now applicants from Apr/May'19 seem to be getting PPRs. Going by the current trends looks like we are 6-8 months away from getting the golden mail (best case scenario). You will notice in the above thread that there are people waiting for more than 12 months.

In the last two months there as been a vast improvement in initial processing time at Sydney. Let us hope we see some improvement in processing times at NDVO as well over next few months...….

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Do you know if there are any points that are to be updated after the file transfer to another VO?
If you have completed bio and med before the file transfer happened then system (ecas usually) get updated with the medical stating (medical received). In my case it was after the DM on PA side. After PPR is when my agent saw the BIO PASSED msg in GcKey.

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
If you have completed bio and med before the file transfer happened then system (ecas usually) get updated with the medical stating (medical received). In my case it was after the DM on PA side. After PPR is when my agent saw the BIO PASSED msg in GcKey.
This was my ECAS status. Yesterday i saw "application received" and today its "in process" again. Medicals was passed on Jan 10th
Permanent Residence
  1. We received *******'s application for permanent residence on December 3, 2019.
  2. We started processing ******'s application on January 16, 2020.
  3. We sent ******' a letter on December 31, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent ******' medical instructions on January 2, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Not sure if this 2nd point is considered as AOR2

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
This was my ECAS status. Yesterday i saw "application received" and today its "in process" again. Medicals was passed on Jan 10th
Permanent Residence
  1. We received *******'s application for permanent residence on December 3, 2019.
  2. We started processing ******'s application on January 16, 2020.
  3. We sent ******' a letter on December 31, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent ******' medical instructions on January 2, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Not sure if this 2nd point is considered as AOR2
Yes!!! In my experience thats your AOR2:). And looks like you will a great news soon!!! Good luck bud!

Reactions: KosVin

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Any medicals ? Should I be worried ? I haven’t heard about our medical , and looks like based on the tracker it looks like i should be getting it soon .. I am dec 12 received .

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi Experts ( @alaria ) ,

How long does it usually take for the SA mail to arrive once the ECAS status says decision made?
For me the status updated on Jan-13, no email yet. Wondering if I should call and check...

anj23el

Jan 2, 2020
I didn’t receive any email so far, just the ecas status was updated! My understanding that email for AOR2 follows in couple of days or so. Correct me if i am wrong.
Okay. Mine shows the same. But havent received any email so far.