+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

NervousGnome

Oct 20, 2019
Hello:

I am still waiting for AOR1,
My app was received Dec20. Others before and after me have all received AOR1.

I am curious how you accessed ECAS to see that data? How did it “finally let you on”?

The only potential identification number I have is my electronic receipt number of our application payments. Did you or can you use your receipt number to access ECAS?

Can I use the e-receipt number (it’s in this form B123456789)

When I try, it says there’s nothing in the system.
My husband also has two last names, and so I don’t know if that affects it.

I’m so impatient, hehe

Thank you!

Yes, I used my receipt number (IMM 5401) and I put my (the sponsor's) details in and it worked. I can now see the process of our application instead of the "we can't identify you using the information you provided" page I was getting before.
The receipt number was on the payment confirmation pdf (not sure what form it was, that's why I included that info).
I'm sorry that you're still waiting. It would have made sense for everyone who applied to get theirs in order (so yours before mine). I honestly have no idea how they sort/ chose whose to open.

Sending you well wishes that yours is opened/linked/you receive AOR soon!

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
File transfered to Egypt VO today. Bit bummed it's not Mississauga but grateful it's been moving fast so far and hoping it'll keep that way. Still waiting on medical request though, it looks like most get it before VO transfer so hope that doesn't mean much.

Reactions: djgidwani

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
From the official website
There are several ways we may communicate with you:

• Through your (or your representative’s) online account: We recommend that you or your authorized paid representative (if applicable) create an online account and link your paper application to that account. Once an application has been linked to an online account, we will send correspondence there. This makes communication easier, more secure, and quicker and will allow you or your representative to get more detailed application status information and to receive mail from us online. Using online services will ensure that you receive any correspondence (including medical forms and other requests) from us almost immediately after we send it to you. This will allow us to input your responses directly into your application for timely review. Get more information about how to link your paper application to your online account.
  • E-Mail: If you or your representative provide us with an e-mail address when you apply, this will be our primary means of contacting you, unless your application is linked to an online account.
  • Mail: If your application is not linked to an online account and no e-mail is provided, we will send all correspondence to the most up-to-date mailing address we have on file.
Just want to tell you that I check my application on GCKey, ECAS and Email everyday. Sometimes email comes first, but sometimes the others one.

wolverine1

Jun 6, 2017
File transfered to Egypt VO today. Bit bummed it's not Mississauga but grateful it's been moving fast so far and hoping it'll keep that way. Still waiting on medical request though, it looks like most get it before VO transfer so hope that doesn't mean much.
same here, my spouse application was transfered to Egypt today. Still waiting for the medical request as well !

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
How quickly does ecas get updated? We did biometrics yesterday and it was updated as completed in GcKey . But ecas just says they sent a letter . When will it say that biometrics recieved ?
When our file was transferred to CPCM and "Application wss received" msg got updated is when Ecas showed "Medical Received" but nothing about Bio wss mentioned.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
How quickly does ecas get updated? We did biometrics yesterday and it was updated as completed in GcKey . But ecas just says they sent a letter . When will it say that biometrics recieved ?
Permanent Residence
  1. We received PA application for permanent residence on September 23, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA's application on December 9, 2019.
  3. We sent PA medical instructions on November 14, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
(After file transfer)
  1. Medical results have been received.
THIS is how Ecas was updated.

Reactions: tham_son

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello guys,
I am from India.
For me my application has been submitted to Dec2 then it get accepted and I got my file no on 22nd December.
Again I have gone through medical and biometric in first week of January..
Now. I received mail on Jan 13 that application sent to New Delhi office.
Can anyone help now what next and how many days or will take to get the status decision made.
Really appreciated..

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Permanent Residence
  3. We sent PA medical instructions on November 14, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
(After file transfer)
Cool, however how long did it take for the “Medical results have been received” line to appear ?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Permanent Residence
(After file transfer)
Do you know if there are any points that are to be updated after the file transfer to another VO?