+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Mickey9

Feb 9, 2020
I have two dates, one for the PR application that was rec'd Dec 4th and the Work permit application which says it was received Nov 27th so I am not sure which date people are using to count down from on the spreadsheet? The work permits approved today say Nov 13th, is that the PR date received or the OWP date received? Really hoping for approval within the next 2 weeks.
It depends.
Have you sent PR application + OWP in the same package? both are the same date CPC received? I heard that they will process in separate. PR application for 12 months, OWP for 4 months. Normally, people count down from on the spreadsheet is from Application Received.

lovesdogs

Mar 10, 2020
It depends.
Have you sent PR application + OWP in the same package? both are the same date CPC received? I heard that they will process in separate. PR application for 12 months, OWP for 4 months. Normally, people count down from on the spreadsheet is from Application Received.
Yes they were both sent together but the date received on the receipt confirmation for PR says Dec 4 and the date on the OWP application says received date Nov 27th.

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Yes they were both sent together but the date received on the receipt confirmation for PR says Dec 4 and the date on the OWP application says received date Nov 27th.
The dates used on the spreadsheet for "Application Received" is for the whole package, but it does reflect the PR date received rather than the OWP date received when it comes to the work permit app in particular. For example, the work permits approved yesterday that say "November 13th" actually mean November 6th.

Kismat_Konnection

Oct 6, 2011
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding eimm5669e.pdf form (Schedule A Background / Declaration) that is filled by PA. At the end of the form, there is a section for signature. It says "I agree that by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application." and then below that field, it says the word "signature". Did it require an electronic signature only (by typing name in that field) or did it require a wet signature as well (in the same field along with name)?

I typed only the name in that box, without wet signature. Has anybody received the application back due to this reason?
My application status in ECAS shows "In Process" since 22-Feb-2020.

When I click the "In Process" status link on ECAS, it says that the "In Process" status also means that they can still return it back in case it is incomplete. Not sure if my application is considered incomplete in this situation. Does anybody know?

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding eimm5669e.pdf form (Schedule A Background / Declaration) that is filled by PA. At the end of the form, there is a section for signature. It says "I agree that by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application." and then below that field, it says the word "signature". Did it require an electronic signature only (by typing name in that field) or did it require a wet signature as well (in the same field along with name)?

I typed only the name in that box, without wet signature. Has anybody received the application back due to this reason?
My application status in ECAS shows "In Process" since 22-Feb-2020.

When I click the "In Process" status link on ECAS, it says that the "In Process" status also means that they can still return it back in case it is incomplete. Not sure if my application is considered incomplete in this situation. Does anybody know?
You are required to sign it, that's mentioned in the chceklist. Many people have had their packages returned due to a lack of this signature, though if you have received AOR, you've passed the initial completeness check.

Reactions: Kismat_Konnection

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
i see the IRCC are still saying PR apps will still be under normal processing time. Wonder how long that will last

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Did anyone got bio-meterics request or any update after an email requesting for payment of bio-meterics fees ? I got email on 27th feb to pay biometerics fees.
AOR-11 dec 2019 , Inland spousal

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Did anyone got bio-meterics request or any update after an email requesting for payment of bio-meterics fees ? I got email on 27th feb to pay biometerics fees.
Nope, paid biometrics on Feb 2nd after they sent the payment request. Nothing after that. I would assume it will take months to get this request if necessary.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
@Rj saini and @russ6970
Did y'all pay for biometrics before your application was sent in and did you including your receipts with the application???

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
@Rj saini and @russ6970
Did y'all pay for biometrics before your application was sent in and did you including your receipts with the application???
As I have said, I got a request to pay biometrics after I sent in application, so no I didn't include a receipt. I paid for them after request and attached receipt to webform.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
@Rj saini and @russ6970
yes , i paid at the time i sent my application , I paid all the fees together and sent that reciept with file. and i got request again to pay the fees , this time i just uploaded the same reciept again.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Guys!! My application received on dec 31 2020, applied spousal sponsorship. but did not put an application for OWP, since my spouse has OWP till end of July 2020. but i saw how the applications are moving(very slow).Taking minimum of 7-8 months. now iM worried that my spouse OWP will expire before PR approved. So, now i want to apply for OWP. how can i apply now? is it gonna be online or paper? please advice . thank you
Hi,
Now i also have the same case, my spouse"s visa will expire in august and it looks like files will be moved very slowly, Please advice me also how you applied for the extension of OWP . Thank you.