+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Franny1980

Feb 5, 2020
Hello peeps, Just mailed my wife's Spousal application with OWP on 2nd December, file will be delivered in Mississauga by Thursday 5th December, Lets connect in this thread if you have sent your application in December to track our progress. Wife is already here in Canada as visitor, Landed on 20th November 2019.
Any news from your OWP ? I saw some people from December starting to get approvals.

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Any news from your OWP ? I saw some people from December starting to get approvals.
Nothing yet, Last approval according to the spreadsheet was for November 12. So it can take upto 4 weeks till December applicants see anything in regards to OWP.

abeagomez

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Someone from QC who apply after Dec 9th have got their invitation for the CSQ? I haven't hear about mine :(

PR+OWP Application Sent on December 2nd, 2019
Application Received on December 9th, 2019
AOR received February 6th, 2020.

UkraineOlga

Feb 10, 2020
Hi Everyone
I am applying for Family sponsorship and I have a question about biometrics fee.
Should I pay for biometeric fee , if last year (2019) I got visitor visa and gave my biometrics (I am from Ukraine)?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Everyone
I am applying for Family sponsorship and I have a question about biometrics fee.
Should I pay for biometeric fee , if last year (2019) I got visitor visa and gave my biometrics (I am from Ukraine)?
Yes, you need to pay the fee. You will need to do biometrics again as well, even though your current biometrics are valid.

Reactions: UkraineOlga

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Did anybody got the email to pay biometrics fees even if you have already paid biometrics fees with the spousal application? and whats the next step after that, because I haven't heard anything back from them. Thank you

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Did anybody got the email to pay biometrics fees even if you have already paid biometrics fees with the spousal application? and whats the next step after that, because I haven't heard anything back from them. Thank you
I got an email and paid online then sent them the receipt. Although, I had NOT paid the fee at the start

Reactions: k.h.p.

tushar265

Jan 19, 2020
Hello all,

1. Do I need to submit biometrics fees twice one for OWP and one for spousal sponsorship application?
2. I believe I need to submit fees separately for both the applications and can not be completed in one?
3. If someone also can share screenshots of their receipts what sections they selected for both the application (of course hiding the confidential info) that might answer all my questions all at once.

Thanks in advance :)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hello all,

1. Do I need to submit biometrics fees twice one for OWP and one for spousal sponsorship application?
2. I believe I need to submit fees separately for both the applications and can not be completed in one?
3. If someone also can share screenshots of their receipts what sections they selected for both the application (of course hiding the confidential info) that might answer all my questions all at once.

Thanks in advance :)
Biometrics for PR can be used for a temporary permit (OWP) but biometrics for a temporary permit (OWP) cannot be used for PR.

alepalazzese

Dec 17, 2019
Hello anyone applied for an OPW? if yes, have you received something? I had received different information and I could have a job offer already but I can't take it until I got my permit. Is there any way to fastest the process?
Thank you

Mickey9

Feb 9, 2020
I sent my application through a layer and my OWP application was the first thing of the package. He put the fee receipt followed by the IMM5710. No check list or supporting documents for OWP.

The order of the documents for the package I think he followed the check list. Something that I liked was he put a cover for every type of supporting documents. For example for the marriage certificate, supporting letters, police certificate he put a cover for each document, so is very easy to understand what is that document is about. Very organized.
Did you get your OWP ?