+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

Truong Nguyen

Oct 6, 2018
Hi all
I'm a dec fsw-o and lately, i've just got an offer for a new job. Will my application be affected if I leave my current job which is on my application and take this new one?

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,

AOR: dec 05,2019

Last Friday I’ve noticed a change in my application. Instead of “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”, there was an additional date added.

today I called IRCC and the agent said everything is positive and that I will receive a call/email to finalize. 7h later, I have received my CoPR!!!

good luck everyone! And thanks for being a wonderful resource!
Congratulations, good one.

jjkje11

Aug 22, 2019
guys, my partner is in canada, im outside of canada. i noticed that lots of the inland applicants start getting copr recently, does anyone know our case? do we have to wait until the border restriction is lifted?im kinda worried cos we are common law partners and we havent meet since December. (AOR 12.23, all valid since may)

please advise. thank you guys so much.

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Hi all
I'm a dec fsw-o and lately, i've just got an offer for a new job. Will my application be affected if I leave my current job which is on my application and take this new one?
I do not think it will have any negative impact. I think if you raise a web form just to notify them, that should settle it.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello all,

AOR: dec 05,2019

Last Friday I’ve noticed a change in my application. Instead of “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”, there was an additional date added.

today I called IRCC and the agent said everything is positive and that I will receive a call/email to finalize. 7h later, I have received my CoPR!!!

good luck everyone! And thanks for being a wonderful resource!
Congrats on your COPR!!!!

Please share your stream

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
"Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied."

Does this mean my eligibility is 'recommended met' or 'passed/valid'? Just wondering whether it has gone through the final senior officer or not..

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
guys, my partner is in canada, im outside of canada. i noticed that lots of the inland applicants start getting copr recently, does anyone know our case? do we have to wait until the border restriction is lifted?im kinda worried cos we are common law partners and we havent meet since December. (AOR 12.23, all valid since may)

please advise. thank you guys so much.
You have to wait until Canada lift it's border restrictions. My case is also in same situation. My PR got approved and waiting for CoPR. IRCC said like my accompanying applicants are outside Canada now. So, they cannot do landing now and will issue CoPR once the border restrictions lifted.