+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

AppleTalk

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, I got my PPR on Oct 27th and my passport back on Nov 12th
Awesome, congratulations! If you don't mind, can you tell me the date when your secondary visa office was updated to Buffalo? Trying to find out how much time I should expect to wait before PPR. Mine was updated to Buffalo on 9th/16th of Nov. Not sure which of the 2 (got GU on both dates).

lighteningSpeedTurtle

Jan 15, 2020
Awesome, congratulations! If you don't mind, can you tell me the date when your secondary visa office was updated to Buffalo? Trying to find out how much time I should expect to wait before PPR. Mine was updated to Buffalo on 9th/16th of Nov. Not sure which of the 2 (got GU on both dates).
on 10/05 a week after my app approved

Reactions: AppleTalk
Nov 21, 2020
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

Below is an extract of my Assessment section from my GCMS notes and would like to understand how to read this status, where my application is and what would be next step:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
HIRV: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Completed
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

Regards
Adityavikram

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

Below is an extract of my Assessment section from my GCMS notes and would like to understand how to read this status, where my application is and what would be next step:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
HIRV: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Completed
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

Regards
Adityavikram
It looks very positive and you should be at the final stage now as everything is passed. Next will be the final decision made and PPR/COPR.

Felando Jane

May 10, 2021
I just want to ask if resigning from work before PPR will become an issue or can cause refusal for my PR application. Been working as a nurse for 5 years here in the Philippines. Below is my timeline
NS PNP outland
AOR Dec. 19,2019
MEP Jan 13,2020
BIL Jan 16,2020
Biometrics done Jan. 19, 2020
Received total of 2 ghost updates since AOR. Last GU was Feb 7, 2020.

Received a Provincial Nomination from Nova Scotia after the draw held last Oct. 2019 for NOC 3012 Registered Nurses with 3 years or more work experience and a Languange Proficiency Exam Result of CLB 8. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks in advance.
Dear Limeydc, I would like to know that did you completed the NNAS application before you apply the PNP from provinces? Thanks.

Last edited:

SAYEED95

Apr 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of December 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

Please add me in the whatsapp group
AOR: DECEMBER 2019