+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
You have to wait until Canada lift it's border restrictions. My case is also in same situation. My PR got approved and waiting for CoPR. IRCC said like my accompanying applicants are outside Canada now. So, they cannot do landing now and will issue CoPR once the border restrictions lifted.
@sara666 how did you find out that PR is approved? from GCMS notes?

EagerForPPR

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, I am from India. I am a PNP candidate nominated by Ontario. My timeline below:
PNP Received: Dec' 2019
Invite: Dec' 2019
AOR: Dec' 2019
Medical and Biometrics: Jan' 2020
RPRF: Feb' 2020
No update after that. I called IRCC recently and got to know that everything on the profile is done, just the final approval is pending.
I want to know if there is anyone else from India who got PPR/COPR with the same timeline recently?

Last edited:

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am from India. I am a PNP candidate nominated by Ontario. My timeline below:
No update after that. I called IRCC recently and got to know that everything on the profile is done, just the final approval is pending.
I want to know if there is anyone else from India who got PPR/COPR with the same timeline recently?
Haven't received PPR/CoPR and don't know anyone from india who go it. I'm in the same boat

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Almost same here... RPRF paid upfront

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
so somebody I know with AOR Dec 14th 2019 FSW outland received their PPR today (based out of UAE). So hopefully, things are moving. Their file was in London, UK visa office. They had ordered GCMS notes around a month back and received GCMS over this on monday.

Raman168888

Sep 30, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of December 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

Hello friends,
Recently i got my GCMS notes
and
In associations and entities page it is written
updated DATE: 2020/04/16
NAME: CN COVID PACE
Type : Organization
Sub type : Other
Other sub type description : pending final decision

BUT IN

NOTES 1
OFFICER REVIEW IS = Application appears RFV.
CREATED ON : 2020/05/20 (Which is after one month of pending final dec comment given above).... Is it mean after one month officer has given his final decision of application approval....

What does RFV stands (someone told me its ready for visa)is it correct????

Also here officer review says """ application appears RFV'''''' Here appear word is doubting. Is it means there is still something suspicion in my application????

My eligibility is passed by officer....
Crimilanlity also madical also

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello friends,
Recently i got my GCMS notes
and
In associations and entities page it is written
updated DATE: 2020/04/16
NAME: CN COVID PACE
Type : Organization
Sub type : Other
Other sub type description : pending final decision

BUT IN

NOTES 1
OFFICER REVIEW IS = Application appears RFV.
CREATED ON : 2020/05/20 (Which is after one month of pending final dec comment given above).... Is it mean after one month officer has given his final decision of application approval....

What does RFV stands (someone told me its ready for visa)is it correct????

Also here officer review says """ application appears RFV'''''' Here appear word is doubting. Is it means there is still something suspicion in my application????

My eligibility is passed by officer....
Crimilanlity also madical also
Ready for Visa - Your file will be checked once again for validity of medicals before PPR is issued.

lighteningSpeedTurtle

Jan 15, 2020
Ready for Visa - Your file will be checked once again for validity of medicals before PPR is issued.
even my application says the same, "Application appears RFV" and also I recently got a GU. When I opened my account, I found my meds passed date updated to Sep-30. Does that mean my PPR is on my way?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
even my application says the same, "Application appears RFV" and also I recently got a GU. When I opened my account, I found my meds passed date updated to Sep-30. Does that mean my PPR is on my way?
as per the gu, the meds have been extended, so yes PPR is on its way