FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Nomination.....
18-10-2019
Hi everyone, just sharing my webform update raised on 13/05/2020

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
FSW-O with a nomination from Alberta
AOR: 09/12/2019

Reactions: Kechy332

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi everyone, just sharing my webform update raised on 13/05/2020

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
FSW-O with a nomination from Alberta
AOR: 09/12/2019
This is goodness, guess CIO in Sydney has started to look at the security background.

topsb

May 25, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Do all applicants receive ghost updates? My AOR is DEC 20, and some applicants around that date and after have received ghost updates except myself. Please what does this mean? Thank you.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi everyone.
I had received an AOR on 20 December 2019, and today I receiveda request for RPRF.
can anyone help me know what’s the timeline to receive PPR after RPRF. Does RPRF mean that PR us approved?
Thank you so much!

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone.
I had received an AOR on 20 December 2019, and today I receiveda request for RPRF.
can anyone help me know what’s the timeline to receive PPR after RPRF. Does RPRF mean that PR us approved?
Thank you so much!
The ususal timelines have now gone for a toss. If you're an outland applicant, you'll have to wait longer as most of the outland applicants aren't receiving the PPR emails. What does the RPRF letter start with? To Finalize your Application or To Continue processing your application? That should give you a clue.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
The ususal timelines have now gone for a toss. If you're an outland applicant, you'll have to wait longer as most of the outland applicants aren't receiving the PPR emails. What does the RPRF letter start with? To Finalize your Application or To Continue processing your application? That should give you a clue.
The letter I received basically starts like this.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

I am an inland applicant, however I travelled to India in the month or March for vacays and stuck here since the lockdown. I paid the RPRF yesterday. What are the possible chances to receive PPR now?
thank you for your information

topsb

May 25, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Do all applicants receive ghost updates? My AOR is DEC 20, and some applicants around that date and after have received ghost updates except myself. Please what does this mean? Thank you. Please can anyone give clarification on this. Please

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Do all applicants receive ghost updates? My AOR is DEC 20, and some applicants around that date and after have received ghost updates except myself. Please what does this mean? Thank you. Please can anyone give clarification on this. Please
Not all application receive ghost update. Some don’t..that doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong. It’s all good. Everyone receives updates differently. If you have received AOR on December 20 then your 6 months process ends on June 20. I would just suggest to wait until then.

topsb

May 25, 2020
Th
Not all application receive ghost update. Some don’t..that doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong. It’s all good. Everyone receives updates differently. If you have received AOR on December 20 then your 6 months process ends on June 20. I would just suggest to wait until then.
Thank you so much

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Did you call IRCC to check the status of your application? Send them a Webform if not done till now.