+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
The letter I received basically starts like this.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

I am an inland applicant, however I travelled to India in the month or March for vacays and stuck here since the lockdown. I paid the RPRF yesterday. What are the possible chances to receive PPR now?
thank you for your information
IRCC is issuing direct COPR's to Inland Applicants these days instead of PPR. Not sure if your visit to India makes a difference. Never the less, as they have asked for the RPRP fee, the final decision might not be far. Keep a close eye on ghost updates later this week or early next week. Good luck.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
IRCC is issuing direct COPR's to Inland Applicants these days instead of PPR. Not sure if your visit to India makes a difference. Never the less, as they have asked for the RPRP fee, the final decision might not be far. Keep a close eye on ghost updates later this week or early next week. Good luck.
thank you so much

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
The letter I received basically starts like this.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

I am an inland applicant, however I travelled to India in the month or March for vacays and stuck here since the lockdown. I paid the RPRF yesterday. What are the possible chances to receive PPR now?
thank you for your information
It doesn't mean PPR necessarily, check my info on below on the signature. RPFR asked early on the application. Besides, IRCC is not handing out PPRs due to covid. Stay patient.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
What is the difference between file in Centralized intake office and Central processing centre? Off late, I see lot of cases being in CPC and then moved to CIC. Is this the new trend? Does CIO finalize the application?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Here's my status update

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The background verifications are in process.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Is your file processed at CIO Sydney from the beginning? What is the status of your application now? I'm also a PNP outland candidate and my file is too at CIO Sydney.

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
What is the difference between file in Centralized intake office and Central processing centre? Off late, I see lot of cases being in CPC and then moved to CIC. Is this the new trend? Does CIO finalize the application?
CIO is centralised intake office and CPC is case processing centre. Most of the application is processed at CPC, however, the file is transferred based on work load. Usually, it's transferred. It certainly doesn't mean it's finalized.

Xoberi

Jan 13, 2019
I am Dec 2019 AOR - OINP PNP Through Express Entry:
OINP Nomination: 16th October 2019
Score: 1039
ITA:30th Oct 2019
e-APR: 10th Dec 019
RPRF: Paid Upfront
BIL Received: 3rd Jan 2020
Biometric Completed: 16th Jan 2020
Medical Passed: 11th March 2020
Application Progress: 93%
Background Check Status: Application in Progress (Since February 2020)

I am quite curious about what's going, there has been no update since 11th March that was Medical Pass. Any thoughts?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

I am quite curious about what's going, there has been no update since 11th March that was Medical Pass. Any thoughts?
Please follow any of the following to know your application status.
1) Call IRCC customer care
2) Raise a web form
3) Raise GCMS notes

The last one will take sometime but will give you a clear picture of how your application has progressed till date. Since your 6 months processing time is nearing you have all the rights to ask about your submitted application.

Xoberi

Jan 13, 2019
Yesterday, I managed to call directly to IRCC, the only information that I received is, my file has been moved to London Visa Office in February 2020.

Following are my timelines and status:

Xoberi

Jan 13, 2019
I raised a web form to London Visa Office and the following is the reply that I received. My AOR is 10th December 2019.

Good afternoon,

Your application was received on December 10, 2019.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please rest assured that we will contact you should anything additional be required. If you do not hear from our office by October, please feel free to contact us for a status update. Otherwise, please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

***Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information on COVID-19 and how it is affecting IRCC operations.***

Yours sincerely,

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I raised a web form to London Visa Office and the following is the reply that I received. My AOR is 10th December 2019.

Good afternoon,

Your application was received on December 10, 2019.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please rest assured that we will contact you should anything additional be required. If you do not hear from our office by October, please feel free to contact us for a status update. Otherwise, please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

***Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information on COVID-19 and how it is affecting IRCC operations.***

Yours sincerely,
Your application seems to have moved into the wrong VO at the wrong time. No other go but to wait for them to open their office.

nom87

Dec 6, 2019
Hello all,

AOR: dec 05,2019

Last Friday I’ve noticed a change in my application. Instead of “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”, there was an additional date added.

today I called IRCC and the agent said everything is positive and that I will receive a call/email to finalize. 7h later, I have received my CoPR!!!

good luck everyone! And thanks for being a wonderful resource!

Reactions: dn3

kkhanz96

May 27, 2020
Hello all,

AOR: dec 05,2019

Last Friday I’ve noticed a change in my application. Instead of “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”, there was an additional date added.

today I called IRCC and the agent said everything is positive and that I will receive a call/email to finalize. 7h later, I have received my CoPR!!!

good luck everyone! And thanks for being a wonderful resource!
First off, congratulations! Please tell whether you are FSW Inland or Outland (From which country), or PNP, or CEC.