India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Here you go:

Dear sir/madam, I am NAME and I have submitted my application for Canadian Permanent Residence via Express Entry on ddMMYYYY. I would like to have a few questions about my application status: -What is the visa office currently processing my application? -What are my current statuses of the medical exam, eligibility, background, and security checks? -Has the final decision made on my application yet? Best regards, NAME
Thank you so much dear ...

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Ten working days after submitting another document via webform they confirmed reception. I'll wait a month, then send a query ('cause there is nothing left for me to do). Everything passed since June 2020...

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Ten working days after submitting another document via webform they confirmed reception. I'll wait a month, then send a query ('cause there is nothing left for me to do). Everything passed since June 2020...
Hi, about the vaccine document, may I ask what document exactly you send to IRCC that proves your vaccination? Thanks a lot.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
In my country (Eastern Europe) they issue bilingual certificate (native and english) with information on dates of vaccination and serial number of vaccine, and personal info (name, id etc). It also contains QR code leading to gov site confirming info. It is used to cross borders, especially Schengen ones.

In a month or two, European Union will start using some sort of covid passports, but until then this kind of certificates are used for travels.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
In my country (Eastern Europe) they issue bilingual certificate (native and english) with information on dates of vaccination and serial number of vaccine, and personal info (name, id etc). It also contains QR code leading to gov site confirming info. It is used to cross borders, especially Schengen ones.

In a month or two, European Union will start using some sort of covid passports, but until then this kind of certificates are used for travels.
Thanks a lot. I will get the second dose next week, maybe I’ll try the same.

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
@legalfalcon My medical has expired but don't receive any remedical request . Should i do it myself and update in my account or should i wait for the request ? Please suggest

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018

resh1218

Aug 25, 2020
@legalfalcon I am USA and received approval and request to sebd passport 3 weeks back. We created fedex return shipping label scheduled for pickup on 11 th May but Fedex has not received the package yet. Can you please help understand what is the process of returning the passport and if we need to do anything other than creating return shipment label with fedex

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Hey guys, I am an Outland FSW application. My visa office is NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office). In response to a webform, I got the following text by email from IRCC :

" Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

To obtain information on the status of an online application processed at a visa office abroad, please fill out the visa office specific IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.

To do so, ensure you click on Yes when asked Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

Some questions here:

1. There is no "visa office specific" IRCC webform that asks the question: " Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?". I've checked the website a hundred different ways, and they have circular link paths that all trace back to this one page containing a web form : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx (exercise in extreme frustration btw)

Does anyone know of a visa office specific web form?

2. Is this text different from what was sent before? I'm getting this for the first time. Is anyone else getting this when they submit a webform asking the status of an existing application? (FSW Outland)

Thanks in advance !

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received the GCMS notes today. PFB the screenshots from it which points to the possibility of my application been approved since May 2020. It also says that my COPR was generated. Can you guys please review and share your thoughts. And if my application is indeed approved since may 2019 then why have they not sent the PPR even after an year?

https://www.reddit.com/user/anki_17392/comments/n9zyi2/copr_screenshots/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I have a similar timeline. Check this thread I created some time back Answers by legalfalcon - they still apply.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/interpreting-the-gcms-notes.722317/#post-9221763

penny_1234

Nov 18, 2019
I just got my CoPR, keep the faith!

Although I applied from the UK, I am now in Canada because I could enter with my Canadian family given the COVID situation. I believe being in Canada was key to my application being processed. I got a phone call Friday asking to confirm that I was in fact in Canada and CoPR came on Sunday morning.

Reactions: îleless

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
I just got my CoPR, keep the faith!

Although I applied from the UK, I am now in Canada because I could enter with my Canadian family given the COVID situation. I believe being in Canada was key to my application being processed. I got a phone call Friday asking to confirm that I was in fact in Canada and CoPR came on Sunday morning.
congrats! what stream did you apply under?