Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing Great.

Thanks for your constant help over the WhatsApp Groups and Forum, really much appreciated.

I do have one Question regarding PR Application that already submitted.

And I have Canada Work Permit Application (LMIA Exempt - GSS) going on separately under the same UCI Number which I have received for PR Application.
(I have completed Upfront Medical Exam for Work Permit - Submitted Acknowledgement and Medical Passed on April 12, 2021)
  1. Can I use Same Medical Acknowledgement for PR Application using WebFrom (which I have already submitted for Work Permit Application) ??
Medical Passed for PR on December 17, 2019 (I am seeing this date on PR Application Also)
(Passed with M1 Code in GCMS Notes)

PFB Timeline for Both Applications :

Permanent Residency Application :
Stream : FSW Outland
VO - Ottawa
ITA - October 2, 2019
Medical Test Acknowledgement Date : November 22, 2019
AOR/Submission - December 2, 2019
MEP - December 17, 2019 - Medical Updated
Biometrics Collection Letter
- December 17, 2019
GU - 1 # Biometrics Completed - December 27, 2019
GU - 2 # Real IP1 # Background Check Changes - January 9, 2020
GU - 3 # Real IP2 # Background Check Changes - April 8, 2020
GU - 4 # October 20, 2020
GU - 5 # December 01, 2020
Medicals Expiry - November 22, 2020
All stages Valid - April 22, 2020
Final Decision - Pending
Work Permit Application :
(Primary Applicant - ICT - GSS + Spouse - Open Work Permit)
Type : ICT - Intra-Company Transfer
GSS (Global Skills Strategy) : YES
LMIA-Exempt : YES
Medical Test Acknowledgement Date : March 5, 2021
AOR/Submission - April 1, 2021
GU - 1 # Biometrics Updated from In Progress PR Application - April 2, 2021
GU - 2 # Real IP1 # Background Check Changes - April 8, 2021
MEP - April 12, 2021 - Medical Updated
Passport Submission Request
: April 16, 2021
Passport Submission is pending due to VFS Closure in India due to Covid.

YEs, the same medicals can be used to for both the applications. You can send the upfront medicals via webform.

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
@legalfalcon since most of December AORs 2019 not hearing anything from IRCC, even though eligibility, security, criminality are all passed. However, no remeds request or medical extension is observed in my cic account. Should I send an email again and ask them about the status of application or is it normal during these days and expect more unpredictable delays?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon since most of December AORs 2019 not hearing anything from IRCC, even though eligibility, security, criminality are all passed. However, no remeds request or medical extension is observed in my cic account. Should I send an email again and ask them about the status of application or is it normal during these days and expect more unpredictable delays?
There are delays across all IRCC businesses. However, you should send webform and seek an update from time to time.

As regards the medical extensions, IRCC can extend the meds or ask you for a re-med. However, since it is not sure when the travel restrictions will be eased, it is better that you wait and as and when IRCC decides, they will get back to you.

Reactions: slashmaybe

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi All,

Would you please guide me on How to Submit Documents using WebForm.
(Specifically I am submitting Medical Acknowledgement - I have not received any instruction to do so, I am submitting upfront as I have recently done medical for my Work Permit Application.)

1. What we should select in Type of application/enquiry (Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents OR Permanent Residence (applied online) ) ?
Thank You.

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
aor- dec 24,2019
remeds- april 5,2021

received this letter today ----

Vancouver Immigration - PR Card Photos
1148 Hornby St
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

Date: April 30, 2021
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

CoPR Document #:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information:
WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible,
until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and
send it along with two photos that meet our photo specifications to the address listed above.
Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of
the photos. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photos. If your address has changed,
please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation.
Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local
authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent
resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a
travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident
card is required after this one-year period.

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be
delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent
resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent
resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a
commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website
for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it
provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any
other person to use this number.

Sincerely,
AK
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

@legalfalcon
Is this copr? what should i do next please help? no golden email received only this letter?
Congrats! what stream were you?

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
YEs, the same medicals can be used to for both the applications. You can send the upfront medicals via webform.
Thank You for your answer.

(Specifically I am submitting Medical Acknowledgement - I have not received any instruction to do so, I am submitting upfront as I have recently done medical for my Work Permit Application.)

1. What we should select in Type of application/enquiry (Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents OR Permanent Residence (applied online) ) ?
  2. Any Letter of Explanation - LOE needed for this ?

Thank You.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank You for your answer.

2. Any Letter of Explanation - LOE needed for this ?

Thank You.
Just select Permanent Residence (applied online)

There is no need for LoE. In the space provided on page 1, just enter that you are submitted a new medical upfront sheet. That is all.

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
@legalfalcon hey, in our gcms notes under counterfoil required, it is mentioned as YES. What does that exactly mean? Are we considered outland applicants?? Please help us out here

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hey, in our gcms notes under counterfoil required, it is mentioned as YES. What does that exactly mean? Are we considered outland applicants?? Please help us out here

A Counterfoil document is issued by IRCC and is placed in a person’s passport for applicants who are not from visa exempt country. It does not matter whether your are inland or not.

Due to COVID, IRCC has done away with issuing PR visa, and now COPRs are issued to inland applicants, but the GCMS will reflect counterfoil required if you are not from a visa exempt country.

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
I have received my GCMS notes. its saying all passed and final status as 'Approved'. But there is no update to me through mail or something.

Last updated : as per notes Feb 2021.

AOR : Dec 2019
Re medicals: Dec 2020
CEC outland( India)

Last edited:

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Today I've got my 10th, or maybe 12th, GU since the AOR. The last webform (received last Friday) indicated that eligibility and criminal were passed while security has not started yet. My medical result expired last January and there is no sign that they will extend it as well!

Last edited:

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Today I've got my 10th, or maybe 12th, GU since the AOR. The last webform (received last Friday) indicated that eligibility and criminal were passed while security has not started yet. My medical result expired last January and there is no sign that they will extend it as well!
You will most likely receive request for re-medical in the coming days. I had GU several days before they requested for meds.

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hey . Can you send me the content specimen you sent in your webform . Cz I hv sent so my webform but they gave general reply.never mentioned about eligibility criminality security etc. May be I am not good at asking cse. So plz send me what you wrote in your webform

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hey . Can you send me the content specimen you sent in your webform . Cz I hv sent so my webform but they gave general reply.never mentioned about eligibility criminality security etc. May be I am not good at asking cse. So plz send me what you wrote in your webform
Here you go:

Dear sir/madam, I am NAME and I have submitted my application for Canadian Permanent Residence via Express Entry on ddMMYYYY. I would like to have a few questions about my application status: -What is the visa office currently processing my application? -What are my current statuses of the medical exam, eligibility, background, and security checks? -Has the final decision made on my application yet? Best regards, NAME