+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

penny_1234

Nov 18, 2019
Oh god...are you saying that it till almost 1.5 years for the medical update?
It used to say "You passed the medical" for all that time, yes. But this new update is probably because they have extended my medical since it had expired...given the COVID situation. My best guess...

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
[/QUOTE]
anyone who didn't have any updates on their application for 12 months?

my aor is 14 dec 2019. The last update I had was a ghost update around April 2020. It's been a year already and the application is deadly silent.

No further updates. My medical expired already, but no remedial request...

just nothing... nothing at all...

anyone on the same boat??? raise your hand.....
AOR jan 2020, nothing since then

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Received my GCMS notes.
Aor Dec 2019. Remeds requested in Dec 2020. Strangely remeds were requested for myself and kids, but not for my spouse.
So she didn't do them. GCMS state that she passed them tho. So hopefully it is all good. Profile is approved. Now waiting till travel restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: Shafaq_

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Received my GCMS notes.
Aor Dec 2019. Remeds requested in Dec 2020. Strangely remeds were requested for myself and kids, but not for my spouse.
So she didn't do them. GCMS state that she passed them tho. So hopefully it is all good. Profile is approved. Now waiting till travel restrictions are lifted.
When you applied for gcms ?

gagandeep3525

May 1, 2021
aor- dec 24,2019
remeds- april 5,2021

received this letter today ----

Vancouver Immigration - PR Card Photos
1148 Hornby St
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

Date: April 30, 2021
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

CoPR Document #:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information:
WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible,
until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and
send it along with two photos that meet our photo specifications to the address listed above.
Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of
the photos. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photos. If your address has changed,
please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation.
Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local
authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent
resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a
travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident
card is required after this one-year period.

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be
delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent
resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent
resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a
commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website
for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it
provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any
other person to use this number.

Sincerely,
AK
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

@legalfalcon
Is this copr? what should i do next please help? no golden email received only this letter?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
aor- dec 24,2019
remeds- april 5,2021

1148 Hornby St
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

CoPR Document #:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information:
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible,
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and
send it along with two photos that meet our photo specifications to the address listed above.
Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of
the photos. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photos. If your address has changed,
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation.
Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local
authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent
resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a
travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be
delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent
resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent
resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a
commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website
for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it
provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any

Sincerely,
AK

@legalfalcon
Is this copr? what should i do next please help? no golden email received only this letter?
There is nothing known as golden mail.

If you are in Canada, you willl get a COPR. If you received this while you were outside Canada, revert back to the email.

AlkaYadav

Mar 30, 2021
Hi All, My AOR is Sep 2019. My medical got expired on Oct 2020. I haven’t received any extension or remedial request. Is it okay if I do remedial on my own and upload it? Has anyone done this recently?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
aor- dec 24,2019
remeds- april 5,2021

1148 Hornby St
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

CoPR Document #:

for more information.

Sincerely,
AK

@legalfalcon
This IS the golden email. Congrats. Do what the email is telling you to do, send your photo!

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
aor- dec 24,2019
remeds- april 5,2021

1148 Hornby St
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

CoPR Document #:

for more information.

Sincerely,
AK

@legalfalcon
Hey congratulations !!
Did u apply for ur application when u were inside Canada?? Are u in ur home country at the moment??

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hi All, My AOR is Sep 2019. My medical got expired on Oct 2020. I haven’t received any extension or remedial request. Is it okay if I do remedial on my own and upload it? Has anyone done this recently?
I have the same question. My aor is dec 2019 and medical was extended till April 21 2021 as per my gcms. Haven't received any update to do a re-med and no GU on my application. Not sure if its automatically extended again. Im planning to order gcms again end of the month if I am not able to speak to ircc and if I dont see any GU on my application by then.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing Great.

Thanks for your constant help over the WhatsApp Groups and Forum, really much appreciated.

I do have one Question regarding PR Application that already submitted.

And I have Canada Work Permit Application (LMIA Exempt - GSS) going on separately under the same UCI Number which I have received for PR Application.
(I have completed Upfront Medical Exam for Work Permit - Submitted Acknowledgement and Medical Passed on April 12, 2021)
  1. Can I use Same Medical Acknowledgement for PR Application using WebFrom (which I have already submitted for Work Permit Application) ??
Medical Passed for PR on December 17, 2019 (I am seeing this date on PR Application Also)
(Passed with M1 Code in GCMS Notes)

PFB Timeline for Both Applications :

Permanent Residency Application :
Stream : FSW Outland
VO - Ottawa
ITA - October 2, 2019
Medical Test Acknowledgement Date : November 22, 2019
AOR/Submission - December 2, 2019
MEP - December 17, 2019 - Medical Updated
Biometrics Collection Letter
- December 17, 2019
GU - 1 # Biometrics Completed - December 27, 2019
GU - 2 # Real IP1 # Background Check Changes - January 9, 2020
GU - 3 # Real IP2 # Background Check Changes - April 8, 2020
GU - 4 # October 20, 2020
GU - 5 # December 01, 2020
Medicals Expiry - November 22, 2020
All stages Valid - April 22, 2020
Final Decision - Pending
Work Permit Application :
(Primary Applicant - ICT - GSS + Spouse - Open Work Permit)
Type : ICT - Intra-Company Transfer
GSS (Global Skills Strategy) : YES
LMIA-Exempt : YES
Medical Test Acknowledgement Date : March 5, 2021
AOR/Submission - April 1, 2021
GU - 1 # Biometrics Updated from In Progress PR Application - April 2, 2021
GU - 2 # Real IP1 # Background Check Changes - April 8, 2021
MEP - April 12, 2021 - Medical Updated
Passport Submission Request
: April 16, 2021
Passport Submission is pending due to VFS Closure in India due to Covid.